Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two.

Bodecea,

I'm NOT running away.

And, just because a lobotomized paramecium happens to be something that is comparable to your level of intellectual development that does not mean I have a fixation on lobotomized paramecia.

You received your instructions.

Carry them out, or F-off.

It sounds like you do want to run away from the very topic you brought up (in more than one place, I might add).

Lobotomized parameceum and how one lobotomizes a parameceum (a one celled organism)

Discuss.

Bo DUH .... cya,

As I stated in another thread (which you might of missed) even though you're pursuing your fixation as being correctly identified as a clone of a lobotomized paramecium like a demented clone of a lobotomized paramecium:

YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS......CARRY THEM OUT.....OR YOU'RE ON "IGNORE" !!!

Geddit ?????

Sincerely (your friend and fond object of your undivided attention),

Gautama

See? You keep bringing up that comparison again. BUT...pay attention now...how can I understand the comparison when what you compare me to does not make scientific fact? Seriously. This is the answer I am attempting to glean from you. Why do you run away from it so much? Is it that threatening?

It sounds like you do want to run away from the very topic you brought up (in more than one place, I might add).

Lobotomized parameceum and how one lobotomizes a parameceum (a one celled organism)

Discuss.

Bo DUH .... cya,

As I stated in another thread (which you might of missed) even though you're pursuing your fixation as being correctly identified as a clone of a lobotomized paramecium like a demented clone of a lobotomized paramecium:

YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS......CARRY THEM OUT.....OR YOU'RE ON "IGNORE" !!!

Geddit ?????

Sincerely (your friend and fond object of your undivided attention),

Gautama

See? You keep bringing up that comparison again. BUT...pay attention now...how can I understand the comparison when what you compare me to does not make scientific fact? Seriously. This is the answer I am attempting to glean from you. Why do you run away from it so much? Is it that threatening?

:funnyface:

BLACK RACISM'S ARROGANCE !!!

PART FIVE,

So what does Obama do when asked about this ? FIRST, Obama states that he didn't know the facts. THEN, PREDICTABLY, Obama behaves like the typical Black Racist Acolyte trained for TWENTY YEARS by the Black Racist Whackjob WRIGHT. Obama stated that the cops "behaved STUPIDLY"...WITHOUT ADMITTEDLY KNOWING THE FACTS BEFOREHAND !!!!

THIS INCIDENCE CLEARLY EXPOSES OBAMA'S RACIAL BIAS IN SPITE OF HIS PHONY RACIALLY-NEUTRAL PERSONNA DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN !!!

As stated, but worth repeating , what we have here is another example of the SPECIAL PRIVILEGES Blacks arrogantly award themselves .....and GET AWAY WITH. Blacks have close to ABSOLUTE POWER because the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS, in addition to all sorts of political favours, get their nationally"injured" and "discriminated" blacks almost everything they wish. Latest example: Black Panthers armed with billy clubs menacing voters were given a pass by the BLACK RACIST Atty General Eric Holder's stooges.These Corrupt Black Racist Politicos are able to do this because their Monolithic Black Vote is the determining factor IN THE VERY EXISTENCE OF THE CORRUPT DEM PARTY. None of the cowed Dems would even THINK of going against this MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST BASE of the Dem Party !!!

The Racist Blacks KNOW this. The DEM Party KNOWS this. And the Black Racists are taking advantage of it.

And so, in spite of the VAST PC and POLITICAL POWER of the Blacks....and their EXTORTION ARTISTES like the "Heckel & Jeckel" team, i.e. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson....just to underline how BAD...and how SAD it is......the Blacks STILL have astronomically high VIOLENCE and CRIME RATES resulting in the OVER-THE-TOP black prison and jail populations compared to any other citizen group in America !!!!

The blacks, who if their ancestors remained in Africa (i.e. NOT sold into slavery by their "bros"), would be munching on pebbles and grass instead of scarfing down greasy, yummy "SOUL FOOD", having more Diabetes than any other races put together ("good livin") and riding around in caricatures depicting garishly decorated Cadillac cars in This HELL CALLED AMERICA !!!

BTW, speaking about the VAST PC POWER OF THE BLACKS.....consider their AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ACADEMICS, who by and large, ARE OUTRIGHT BUFFOONS. It is literally a new industry proliferating in the Academic World with titles such as Black Diversity or Multi - Cultural Courses where black affirmative action phonies extoll a non-existent AFRICAN CULTURE in and from the GREAT AFRICAN PARADISE where until recently the ONLY WRITTEN LANGUAGES were ENGLISH and FRENCH. And, where the diet of the heavenly creatures dwelling there, essentially, is "pebbles and grass." (Contnd).

Last edited:

PART FIVE,

So what does Obama do when asked about this ? FIRST, Obama states that he didn't know the facts. THEN, PREDICTABLY, Obama behaves like the typical Black Racist Acolyte trained for TWENTY YEARS by the Black Racist Whackjob WRIGHT. Obama stated that the cops "behaved STUPIDLY"...WITHOUT ADMITTEDLY KNOWING THE FACTS BEFOREHAND !!!!

THIS INCIDENCE CLEARLY EXPOSES OBAMA'S RACIAL BIAS IN SPITE OF HIS PHONY RACIALLY-NEUTRAL PERSONNA DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN !!!

As stated, but worth repeating , what we have here is another example of the SPECIAL PRIVILEGES Blacks arrogantly award themselves .....and GET AWAY WITH. Blacks have close to ABSOLUTE POWER because the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS, in addition to all sorts of political favours, get their nationally"injured" and "discriminated" blacks almost everything they wish. Latest example: Black Panthers armed with billy clubs menacing voters were given a pass by the BLACK RACIST Atty General Eric Holder's stooges.These Corrupt Black Racist Politicos are able to do this because their Monolithic Black Vote is the determining factor IN THE VERY EXISTENCE OF THE CORRUPT DEM PARTY. None of the cowed Dems would even THINK of going against this MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST BASE of the Dem Party !!!

The Racist Blacks KNOW this. The DEM Party KNOWS this. And the Black Racists are taking advantage of it.

And so, in spite of the VAST PC and POLITICAL POWER of the Blacks....and their EXTORTION ARTISTES like the "Heckel & Jeckel" team, i.e. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson....just to underline how BAD...and how SAD it is......the Blacks STILL have astronomically high VIOLENCE and CRIME RATES resulting in the OVER-THE-TOP black prison and jail populations compared to any other citizen group in America !!!!

The blacks, who if their ancestors remained in Africa (i.e. NOT sold into slavery by their "bros"), would be munching on pebbles and grass instead of scarfing down greasy, yummy "SOUL FOOD" and riding around in caricatures depicting garishly decorated Cadillac cars in This HELL CALLED AMERICA !!!

BTW, speaking about the VAST PC POWER OF THE BLACKS.....consider their AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ACADEMICS, who by and large, ARE OUTRIGHT BUFFOONS. It is literally a new industry proliferating in the Academic World with titles such as Black Diversity or Multi - Cultural Courses where black affirmative action phonies extoll a non-existent AFRICAN CULTURE in and from the GREAT AFRICAN PARADISE where until recently the ONLY WRITTEN LANGUAGES were ENGLISH and FRENCH. And, where the diet of the heavenly creatures dwelling there, essentially, is "pebbles and grass." (Contnd).

OK, what do you suggest be done about this horrible arrogance?

PART FIVE,

The blacks, who if their ancestors remained in Africa (i.e. NOT sold into slavery by their "bros"), would be munching on pebbles and grass instead of scarfing down greasy, yummy "SOUL FOOD" and riding around in caricatures depicting garishly decorated Cadillac cars in This HELL CALLED AMERICA !!!

THAT'S EASY .

PRAY TO GOD .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PART FIVE,

THAT'S EASY .

PRAY TO GOD .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indeed. :eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

PART SIX

This, now notorious, Affirmative Action Black Racist ACADEMIC BUFFOON GATES is the poster child for the title of a "RENOWNED BLACK SCHOLAR". Please take the time and read some of his UNBELIEVABLE "SCHOLARLY" TRASH !!! It is literally UNREADABLE, RAMBLING, GOBBLEDEEGOOK. Not only that, he has scads of his underling students cranking out HIS supposed endeavors. GATES IS A FARCE !!!

The FARCICAL BLACK ACADEMIC INDUSTRY has been in force for some DECADES now. Some of the notable Scam Artistes in this field seem to be truly intelligent shysters aggrandizing their "ACADEMIC" stature by denigrating Shakespeare, and the like They by ridiculing them as DEAD WHITE PEOPLE. And, glorify their own efforts that center on such lofty topics as RAP MUSIC. The name of one of these intellectual scamsters that most readily springs to mind is the scandalous Hollywierdo darling, Cornel West. A frequent abomination on the off-the-wall (but funny) liberal Bill Maher's show. Cornel West has been repeatedly chastised at Harvard for not appearing in class. For traipsing around the country speaking at graduations, public appearances, etc....to the detriment of teaching his classes. Believe it or not, this shyster left this prestigious Ivy League school in a snit of "righteous indignation" IN SPITE OF THE HARVARD PRESIDENT'S ABJECT APOLOGY..... to go to ANOTHER prestigious Ivy League College (Princeton) WHICH GRATEFULLY WELCOMED THIS POS WITH OPEN ARMS !!!

Some more noticeable academic shysters riding the wave of Black Racist "PC" is the young and glib Lamont Hill, regularly appearing on the O'Reilly Factor. Hill's only claim to fame is that he is one of those Affirmative Action Black Academics who is chosen SPECIFICALLY because he is OBVIOUSLY a Black Racist. Hill trumpets his EXTREME LEFT status and serves to underline Fox News committment to be "Fair & Balanced".

Lest I am misperceived, I must, at this point, mention with the GREATEST RESPECT some OBVIOUS GREAT BLACK AMERICANS. I won't even bother mentioning the GREAT BLACK ENTERTAINERS, AND ATHLETES who are justly earning GODZILLIONS of DOLLARS. I am talking about individuals whom I would vote in, in the blink of an eye, as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: First name would be the Illustrious Stanford Prof. Thomas Sowell. Next, Alan Keyes, Ward Connerly, the black anti-affirmative Action advocate. Even non-political (?) figures like Larry Elders. That list is not limited to the above. One could mention others that are famous but, perhaps, are of not the same stature. I am referring to Clarence Thomas of SCOTUS, Condoleeza Rice, Michael Steele, Rep Party Chairman, and many, MANY, others.

BTW, Colon Powell is an opportunistic phony. In a way, he is what is called a "POISON PILL" imbedded into the Republican Party. Colon Powell is a Black Racist Dem masquerading as a Republican. (Contnd).

PART THREE

Please note the bizarre twist of RACISM being turned on it's head as exemplified by the RELIGIOUS BLACK LEADERS who wind up adulating their Arabic slavers. Louis Farrakhan of the "Nation of Islam". Yep, he's the one that howled that Obama is/was our MESSIAH at one of the Presidential rallies. And, the erstwhile self-acknowledged TWENTY YEAR pastor, friend and mentor of our President, the whackjob Rev WRIGHT. Yep, Rev Wright, who with his self -acknowledged BEST BUDDY Louis Farrakhan, together, visited Ghaddafi. The ALGERIAN TERRORIST and ENEMY of the United States of America. Then, Farrakhan pays a respectful visit to the other ENEMY, the Baghdad PSYCHO: Saddam Hussein. Yet, at the NATIONAL CONGRESS of Black Churches ACROSS AMERICA, on National TV......ALL the Black Church Leaders, UNANIMOUSLY, extolled the Black Racist rhetoric of the whackjob Rev Wright !!!!

Of interest: There is STILL CONTINUOUS whining exemplified by the Black Congressional Leaders, black and white clowns, Liberals (and, let's not forget the ever vocal Hollywierdos), about "black victimhood" and blaming the non-blacks as RACISTS. It is noteworthy that the sub-Saharan Africa is STILL the area where this unsavoury practice of SLAVERY is alive and well. Yet, there is the oft -repeated, almost sacredly held view by the blacks (and the crazed Libs) that America and it's non-black citizens owe a NEVER-ENDING debt to the black "victims". Who, as mentioned before, are here because of their African "bros". These forever whining "victims" claim that any or ALL the greatness of America is thanks ONLY because of the contribution of the American Blacks.

Yet.....the FACTS are very clear. It is manifestly clear that there are NONE, or practically NONE of those who benefited from slavery who had a vestige of their profits remaining after the ANNIHILATION OF THE SOUTH by the Civil War. The same goes for the "contribution" resulting from slavery. Let me state this concept more clearly so that the mentally handicapped among us can understand: If your daddy made a fortune from some enterprise, even if that involved swindling some fools, and ALL those profits went up in smoke.....by any form of logic or law, the progeny of the Profiteer CANNOT be bound by the actions of this person. WHY ??? Answer: because all the wealth of the Profiteer do not any longer exist. And, have NOT EXISTED for over a century. Geddit ?

Add to this the fact that it is not only IDIOTIC but BIZARRE for any rational person to somehow claim that the CONTRIBUTIONS to a NON-EXISTENT WEALTH can, by some convoulted logic, be visited on the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of non-black Americans AFTER the Civil War.....ESPECIALLY SINCE A SIZABLE CHUNK OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION ARE IMMIGRANT AMERICANS !!!!!

I find it highly offensive for Black Racist fools who belittle and attack their white benefactors while these non-blacks pay zillions of dollars spent on dragging these same blacks out of their pathetic state of ignorance and gross OVERWHELMINGLY DISPROPORTIONATE criminality. This seems to be a NEVERENDING condition that can be reasonably ascribed to the fact that whereas other races and ethnicities have a cultural background, the Black Americans from AFRICA have a historical background that has been bereft of a WRITTEN LANGUAGE until recently....and that is English and French. (Contnd)

Men you should stop making these ridicoulus statements. Do you even know that Saddam Hussein and Ghadaffi get their guns, from the "so called" enemy US. Man, you are a bit naive. The US sold its weapons to Hussein, to make sure he kills his own people. As selling weapons all over the world and making war is one of the most significant reasons why your ecnonomy is still very well. Then after selling these guns, the US government decides to get rid of Hussein, as the wants interests in Bush oil fields. So before he can speak to the press, they quickly send them to the shiites, as they will kill Sadam for the massacre he did with GUNS made in the US. Then you come, destroy a stature of saddam, telling the people you want to bring them democratie, showing pictures in the tv of some 30 people who are happy. But since the US is there, things are going even worse for the people. And with your ignorance you tell in this board, that obamas friends visited hussein and ghadafi. Then you insult everybody, as you know, you actually got no arguments. and just to inform you " not everybody came to america on the mayflower" but this you seem to have forgotten!!!!!!!

PART FIVE,

(Contnd).

Ah ok I see, so if you forget your keys and someone calls the police and you show them your passport, and proof you live there.Whereas they take them with you to the police station you call that clever? Seems strange!

PART THREE

Please note the bizarre twist of RACISM being turned on it's head as exemplified by the RELIGIOUS BLACK LEADERS who wind up adulating their Arabic slavers. Louis Farrakhan of the "Nation of Islam". Yep, he's the one that howled that Obama is/was our MESSIAH at one of the Presidential rallies. And, the erstwhile self-acknowledged TWENTY YEAR pastor, friend and mentor of our President, the whackjob Rev WRIGHT. Yep, Rev Wright, who with his self -acknowledged BEST BUDDY Louis Farrakhan, together, visited Ghaddafi. The ALGERIAN TERRORIST and ENEMY of the United States of America. Then, Farrakhan pays a respectful visit to the other ENEMY, the Baghdad PSYCHO: Saddam Hussein. Yet, at the NATIONAL CONGRESS of Black Churches ACROSS AMERICA, on National TV......ALL the Black Church Leaders, UNANIMOUSLY, extolled the Black Racist rhetoric of the whackjob Rev Wright !!!!

Of interest: There is STILL CONTINUOUS whining exemplified by the Black Congressional Leaders, black and white clowns, Liberals (and, let's not forget the ever vocal Hollywierdos), about "black victimhood" and blaming the non-blacks as RACISTS. It is noteworthy that the sub-Saharan Africa is STILL the area where this unsavoury practice of SLAVERY is alive and well. Yet, there is the oft -repeated, almost sacredly held view by the blacks (and the crazed Libs) that America and it's non-black citizens owe a NEVER-ENDING debt to the black "victims". Who, as mentioned before, are here because of their African "bros". These forever whining "victims" claim that any or ALL the greatness of America is thanks ONLY because of the contribution of the American Blacks.

Yet.....the FACTS are very clear. It is manifestly clear that there are NONE, or practically NONE of those who benefited from slavery who had a vestige of their profits remaining after the ANNIHILATION OF THE SOUTH by the Civil War. The same goes for the "contribution" resulting from slavery. Let me state this concept more clearly so that the mentally handicapped among us can understand: If your daddy made a fortune from some enterprise, even if that involved swindling some fools, and ALL those profits went up in smoke.....by any form of logic or law, the progeny of the Profiteer CANNOT be bound by the actions of this person. WHY ??? Answer: because all the wealth of the Profiteer do not any longer exist. And, have NOT EXISTED for over a century. Geddit ?

Add to this the fact that it is not only IDIOTIC but BIZARRE for any rational person to somehow claim that the CONTRIBUTIONS to a NON-EXISTENT WEALTH can, by some convoulted logic, be visited on the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of non-black Americans AFTER the Civil War.....ESPECIALLY SINCE A SIZABLE CHUNK OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION ARE IMMIGRANT AMERICANS !!!!!

I find it highly offensive for Black Racist fools who belittle and attack their white benefactors while these non-blacks pay zillions of dollars spent on dragging these same blacks out of their pathetic state of ignorance and gross OVERWHELMINGLY DISPROPORTIONATE criminality. This seems to be a NEVERENDING condition that can be reasonably ascribed to the fact that whereas other races and ethnicities have a cultural background, the Black Americans from AFRICA have a historical background that has been bereft of a WRITTEN LANGUAGE until recently....and that is English and French. (Contnd)

Men you should stop making these ridicoulus statements. Do you even know that Saddam Hussein and Ghadaffi get their guns, from the "so called" enemy US. Man, you are a bit naive. The US sold its weapons to Hussein, to make sure he kills his own people. As selling weapons all over the world and making war is one of the most significant reasons why your ecnonomy is still very well. Then after selling these guns, the US government decides to get rid of Hussein, as the wants interests in Bush oil fields. So before he can speak to the press, they quickly send them to the shiites, as they will kill Sadam for the massacre he did with GUNS made in the US. Then you come, destroy a stature of saddam, telling the people you want to bring them democratie, showing pictures in the tv of some 30 people who are happy. But since the US is there, things are going even worse for the people. And with your ignorance you tell in this board, that obamas friends visited hussein and ghadafi. Then you insult everybody, as you know, you actually got no arguments. and just to inform you " not everybody came to america on the mayflower" but this you seem to have forgotten!!!!!!!

Yasmin,

It's impossible to disuss any issue because you will spin it away into an OUTRAGEOUS LIE by using some modicum of TRUTH.

That's the typical ploy of the libnuts, Black Racists and other mentally unbalanced phenomena.

For instance, in this case you conveniently forget to mention that America had TWO of its enemies at war with each other: Iran and Iraq. At the particular time, Iran was the more dangerous of the two. Hence we supplied the Baghdad Psycho.

The only reason to communicate with your type is to use your CRAP against yourself, exposing you to OTHERS.

It depends. But sometimes one gets tired of that sort of thing and irritated with your idiotic and bizarre spin.

So, if there will be times when I ignore you, and your ilk.....you can now understand why.

Last edited:

PART FIVE,

(Contnd).

Ah ok I see, so if you forget your keys and someone calls the police and you show them your passport, and proof you live there.Whereas they take them with you to the police station you call that clever? Seems strange!

Yasmin,

As usual, you will simply LIE in order to make a point. The Black Racist Academic Buffoon Gates did not show the correct identification. The Passport would've been the correct identification. Gates showed some other invalid identification.Hence the rest of your blather means zilcho.

You cannot stop yourself from talking about black racists and black arrogance. You stick to your silly point of views. Pretending to know things, and if someone is of another opinion you simply say you cannot discuss. Yet it's your incapability of discussing things in a normal way.

Re-read things about Iran and Iraq because the US did not want to fight against both, so first of all they let them kill each other before they come. They do it like that in Africa as well, so they are the harmless liberator who wants to bring democracy. They're just like Europe it's the same behaviour.
Except of insulting you have no arguments, as I told you. And THIS YOU KNOW!
Not nothing anything but judging.Thats somewhat intellectual weak.

You cannot stop yourself from talking about black racists and black arrogance. You stick to your silly point of views. Pretending to know things, and if someone is of another opinion you simply say you cannot discuss. Yet it's your incapability of discussing things in a normal way.

Re-read things about Iran and Iraq because the US did not want to fight against both, so first of all they let them kill each other before they come. They do it like that in Africa as well, so they are the harmless liberator who wants to bring democracy. They're just like Europe it's the same behaviour.
Except of insulting you have no arguments, as I told you. And THIS YOU KNOW!
Not nothing anything but judging.Thats somewhat intellectual weak.

Yasmin,

I don't know if you're a fool, or enjoying the act of behaving like a fool.

I never said I wouldn't discuss the Black Racism issue. I told you to first read my analysis: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two" And, the other parts before I would deign to discuss the issue with you. Although, I admit that I had doubts that any discussion with a Black Racist would be fruitful.

Here we had the two enemies of America, Iran and Iraq, at each others throats. Both of these Islamofascist Swine were/are a threat to Mid East peace and well-being. Instead of going to war with either or both of them.....AT THAT TIME....it was more sensible to have them annihilate each other, supplying the one we thought was more appropriate to balance the slaughter.

What does a libnut like you propose ? You come up with some UTOPIAN DRIVEL about being "HARMLESS LIBERATORS" bringing Democracy. And, throwing Africa into the mix.

We are living in the REAL WORLD.....or haven't you noticed that ?!?!? We not only are NOT {"harmless liberators" bringing in Democracy} sometimes we must EVEN GO TO WAR to restore the proper balance of POWER POLITICS .... as in the case of Hitler's quest to conquer the World. We did NOT.....nor should we have been some sort of "HARMLESS Liberator" bringing Democracy to Europe with a box of Hersey chocolate bars in one hand and an olive branch in the other.....WE HAD TO COME IN ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH THE PURPOSE OF DESTROYING A POWERFUL WHACKJOB !!!!

ANYTHING that gets the job done, with a PERCEIVED agenda of doing the ULTIMATE good .... should be done. There are times when things do not work out as planned. Human beings with the best intentions are fallable. But, America's conduct in the Iran/Iraq was most certainly the correct policy.....AT THAT TIME.

As to Black Racism's ARROGANCE .... I find it very strange, even bizarre....that with all the information I state on that topic you chose to point out some inane criticism of a Mid East issue that occurred some 1/3 CENTURY ago !!!

That in itself proves how inane and hopeless your Black Racism is when confronted with my IRREFUTABLE FACTS.

One thing is obvious, you Black Racists are ingrates that are chomping at the bit to bite the hand that feeds you. Instead you should be standing in line, eager to RETROACTIVELY osculate the white buttocks of the Southern Gentlemen who, in the ignorance of the FUTURE, allowed to let what has now become a racial pestilence into our Beloved Country.

Instead of munching pebbles and grass in your AFRICAN PARADISE......thanks to the whiteys you are in this "HELL" called America, getting Diabetes scarfing down astronomical tons of yummy, greasy SOUL FOOD, driving around in "cadillac cars" usually bought by pimping, or govt welfare swindles.

You seem to conveniently ignore the FACT that your ancestors were sold into slavery BY YOUR OWN BROS....and your RELIGIOUS LEADERS slobber over the progeny of the ARAB slave-traders that aided them. Yeah, your RELIGIOUS LEADERS, like the most Notorious Whitey-Hater and Anti-Semite, Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam and his adoring friendo, the Whackjob rev Wright .... the TWENTY YEAR pastor, friend and mentor of that MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Politcial Charlatan Obami-Salami....The President of the United States of America elected by the white libnuts and the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media naive PC brainwashed white American Public.

And you yap about how you Black Racists "did it all alone". BULLSHIT !!! If not for the braindead white Libnuts you'd STILL be fondling cotton, and jerking off to the tune of the blues on the shores of the Mississippi.

Last edited:
I am not black, nor arabe, nor islamist.
Do you still think the us wants to bring democracy, to e.g Japan and Vietnam, south america, Africa, Germany and now arabia? Never,its about economy, do you happen to know anything about economy? Without wars your economic system breaks down. You're only the first in producing guns and making wars and this since the very first beginning of your country. But Europe as well.

Then do you think you brought your democracy to Africa by enslaving them? Did you hear Africa asking you for this? The problem you always interfer into matters of others but not in order to help them, you just want to profit.You have more problems in your own country that you cannot handle but you want to interfer into matters of others. You cannot leave others alone, permitting no one to posses nuclear arms in the middle east except israel. Thought it was the Us who throw the atomatic bomb on Japan, history proofs there is no country which is more dangerous than yours. You even had gaz chambers for Japanese before Hitler was on power.
And if the US would have liked to help Germans to get rid from Nazis they could have come even before, to bring us their "HOLY DEMOCRACY" which is a synonym for capitalism. But The us had no interest.

Then Africa is richer than your continent. They dont need your cadillacs. But you need it, to be supplied with natural and mineral ressources. In your country that do not even exist. And the only good food you produce is MC DONALDs which causes cancer and obesity at the age of 20, do you see this in Africa?

You may think slavery is good, and blacks should be thankful to all the things they got, from these nice, holy, democrated, brave, white people, then tell me what your government has ever done for them voluntarily, nothing.

I think you must have had some terrible experience with black people, thats why everyone who does not hate them like you, is a black racist in your eyes.

Do you still think the us wants to bring democracy, to e.g Japan and Vietnam, south america, Africa, Germany and now arabia? Never,its about economy, do you happen to know anything about economy? Without wars your economic system breaks down. You're only the first in producing guns and making wars and this since the very first beginning of your country. But Europe as well.

Then do you think you brought your democracy to Africa by enslaving them? Did you hear Africa asking you for this? The problem you always interfer into matters of others but not in order to help them, you just want to profit.You have more problems in your own country that you cannot handle but you want to interfer into matters of others. You cannot leave others alone, permitting no one to posses nuclear arms in the middle east except israel. Thought it was the Us who throw the atomatic bomb on Japan, history proofs there is no country which is more dangerous than yours. You even had gaz chambers for Japanese before Hitler was on power.
And if the US would have liked to help Germans to get rid from Nazis they could have come even before, to bring us their "HOLY DEMOCRACY" which is a synonym for capitalism. But The us had no interest.

Then Africa is richer than your continent. They dont need your cadillacs. But you need it, to be supplied with natural and mineral ressources. In your country that do not even exist. And the only good food you produce is MC DONALDs which causes cancer and obesity at the age of 20, do you see this in Africa?

You may think slavery is good, and blacks should be thankful to all the things they got, from these nice, holy, democrated, brave, white people, then tell me what your government has ever done for them voluntarily, nothing.

I think you must have had some terrible experience with black people, thats why everyone who does not hate them like you, is a black racist in your eyes.

You might actually be right about that. Im not sure about his motives either, so I have narrowed i down to three reasons:

1. He just hates black people for being black.

2. His wife or girlfriend left him for a black man.

3. While he was partying with his friends he said something stupid and a black man whipped his ass in front of his friends and family.

Yasmin,

There's only so much patience a person can have with a fool spouting 1/2 truths even about HISTORY'S DOCUMENTED FACTS which are thoroughly researched and analyzed hundreds of times from different perspectives.

You spew out such a plethora of UNMITIGATED UNADULTERATED CRAP that one literally doesn't know where to begin to educate you.

Actually, you're not educable.

You are HOPELESS.

Contrary to what you say, in one form or another, you are an America-hater whose toxicity is replicated only in the Islamofascist Swine's World.

So, this is probably the last time I'll use you, and your emesis, to EXPOSE some of the UTTER NONSENSE that you spout without any control whatsoever.

Your CRAP usually has the same modus operandi: you take an element of TRUTH, then spin this particle of TRUTH into OUTRAGEOUS DISTORTIONS and/or OUTRAGEOUS LIES.

Let's consider your claim that EVIL AMERICA used the A-bomb as "proof" of its EVIL POWER.

Even you probably know that Japan started the war against America with its attack on Pearl Harbour. Japan's expansionist designs were not satisfied with its subjugation of Manchuria.... and later China. Let's even give credit to Japan for its NEED to ILLEGALLY subjugate Manchuria. But, Japan's GREED in trying to conquer China, and especially S.E. Asia came face to face with the European Powers' EQUALLY GREEDY exploitation of S.E. Asia.

America, as it so happens, did not really have VITAL ECONOMIC INTERESTS in Asia. But, America had to stop the Whackjob Hitler....NO MATTER WHAT..... because Hitler's MAD RULE of the major portion of the World meant TOTAL CATASTROPHE for those subjugated by Hitler.

America HAD to be an ally of Great Britain, and her allies in Europe. Therefore, America HAD to be an ally of England and its allies in S.E. Asia. And, thus, Japan's ILLEGAL and GREEDY expansionism in S.E. Asia (OIL) INEVITABLY drew America against Japan.....BECAUSE OF THE NECESSARY ALLIANCE with the Allied Powers to STOP HITLER.

The War with Japan was extraordinarily brutal. The Japanese had this Bushido code that not only decimated the Japanese. This Bushido code cost MORE THAN a HUNDRED THOUSAND American Casualties. And, quite a few historians estimated that it might have cost 250 thousand American DEATHS. And, at LEAST a couple of MILLION Japanese DEATHS if America invaded Japan. That was not a surprising estimate. Throughout the Pacific War, almost without exception, Japanese POWs were almost non-existent. True to the Bushido Code they fought to their DEATH. The Japanese Nation was RESOLVED to do the same !!!

So...... looking at this HISTORICAL REALITY...... America had NO CHOICE but to use the TWO Atomic Bombs to conclude its War with Japan. Any unbiased historian would agree with the LIFE-SAVING result this action caused in ending the War with Japan.

Then .... you have freaks like yourself.

"Hate America" Psychos like you will CONTINUE to IGNORE the FACTS and pursue BOGUS theories maligning America and outrageously distorting the FACTS.

As I said. There's a limit to how much time I can waste on you.

Chances are, this is probably my last post to a "HATE-AMERICA" nutjob like you.

BTW, these FACTS are, basically, common knowledge to educated people. I am not even a Historian. I am a Mathematician/Consultant. And, a Linguist.

Last edited:

You might actually be right about that. Im not sure about his motives either, so I have narrowed i down to three reasons:

1. He just hates black people for being black.

2. His wife or girlfriend left him for a black man.

3. While he was partying with his friends he said something stupid and a black man whipped his ass in front of his friends and family.

Conclusion,

There isn't any doubt why you are the way you are.

And, a list isn't necessary.

You are stupid because YOU ARE STUPID,

End of story.

New Topics

Forum List

Back