“Black ppl are hurting Asians.”

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020

From 2010. Curious Master Hoteps what you talking about at the cookout?

Dirty secret of black-on-Asian violence is out​

San Francisco's hidden truth is out. That's what community organizer Carol Mo calls the realization that Asian residents are being targeted for robberies, burglaries and intimidation by young black men.

"It is San Francisco's dirty little secret," said Mo, a former Safety Network Community organizer in the Sunset District. "It's not news to us."...............................................

It seems there are an increasing number of violent Blacks today...even on stage at an Oscar event....

I remember when Koreans started emigrating to the States in the 1960s.

When their children started studying at schools with a lot of certain folks, those certain folks would bully the Koreans.

When the Korean students started fighting back and kicking the posteriors of those certain folks, the bullying stopped.

Certain folks respect only one thing: Force.

That's just how the cookie crumbles.

Truth is an equal opportunity offender. Blacks are 15% of the populace, but commit 37% of crimes. Blacks murder each other and people of other races statistically far larger numbers. Look it up, it's a fact. But this little fact is TABOO and heresy...to the Chinese/oligarch owned legacy media.

Truth is an equal opportunity offender. Blacks are 15% of the populace, but commit 37% of crimes. Blacks murder each other and people of other races statistically far larger numbers. Look it up, it's a fact.
Is that all that you can see said the blind man to the def man.

I remember when Koreans started emigrating to the States in the 1960s.

When their children started studying at schools with a lot of certain folks, those certain folks would bully the Koreans.

When the Korean students started fighting back and kicking the posteriors of those certain folks, the bullying stopped.

Certain folks respect only one thing: Force.

That's just how the cookie crumbles.
Happened with every group that emigrated to America. They formed gangs for power and protection.

Who are these other 85% that are not worth mentioning?
Gee, I wonder. Um...uh...let's see...
Perhaps everyone who isn't Black? What do you think? So we have 85% of the population committing 63% of crimes, and Black people (15% of the population) committing 37% of crimes. Do you see a problem? I understand this may blow out some of your circuits...Is there an adult nearby to help?

Last edited:
I'm tired of the double standards. The recent NY subway shooter was black and posted antiwhite screeds on social media. HMM, the media NEVER mentions that. There has been MANY other BLACK anti white, anti Jew, anti Asian attacks (in New York alone) the legacy media buries that because... ya know..."racism is bad" narrative means only ONE thing.

Forum List

Back