VIDEO: Idiot With Hammer Attacks Tiny Female Cop, FAFO'd

SamInAZ

Platinum Member
Feb 19, 2023
Arizona

VIDEO: Hammer-Wielding Connecticut Man Launches Terrifying Attack on Female Police Officer Who Heroically Fights Back​

"Middletown, Connecticut – A female police officer survived what is being described as a terrifying attack by an insane individual last weekend.

According to NBC Connecticut, Middletown police authorities received a complaint on Saturday, August 12 at 6:30 A.M. that a crazy man was yelling and smashing glass on Liberty Street.

As Fox News reported, Detective Karli Travis was the first officer on scene. She approached the suspect, 52-year-old Winston Tate on foot and noticed he was wielding a hammer."
Women should not be cops.

This is in my hometown. Doesn’t surprise me. The PD had to be disbanded in the 1990’s for ethics issues. All Three emergency services groups (PD/FD/EMS) have always been a joke in my lifetime. Very glad I don’t live there anymore and have t visited in probably at least five years.

Her mistakes were multiple… Should have immediately called for backup before contacting him. Failing to maintain a safe distance. Failed to engage him soon enough. Terrible shot discipline if she only hit him once with all those shots.

VIDEO: Hammer-Wielding Connecticut Man Launches Terrifying Attack on Female Police Officer Who Heroically Fights Back​

"Middletown, Connecticut – A female police officer survived what is being described as a terrifying attack by an insane individual last weekend.

According to NBC Connecticut, Middletown police authorities received a complaint on Saturday, August 12 at 6:30 A.M. that a crazy man was yelling and smashing glass on Liberty Street.

As Fox News reported, Detective Karli Travis was the first officer on scene. She approached the suspect, 52-year-old Winston Tate on foot and noticed he was wielding a hammer."

And he wasnt charged with attempted murder.....

And she shouldnt have had more than 10 bullets in her gun.......the anti-gun fascists tell us if you cant hit your target with 10 bullets you shouldnt have a gun

Anti-gun fascists have no idea what they are talkimg about

This is in my hometown. Doesn’t surprise me. The PD had to be disbanded in the 1990’s for ethics issues. All Three emergency services groups (PD/FD/EMS) have always been a joke in my lifetime. Very glad I don’t live there anymore and have t visited in probably at least five years.

Her mistakes were multiple… Should have immediately called for backup before contacting him. Failing to maintain a safe distance. Failed to engage him soon enough. Terrible shot discipline if she only hit him once with all those shots.

People dont understand what a real gun fight actually is and how they actually happen

And he wasnt charged with attempted murder.....

And she shouldnt have had more than 10 bullets in her gun.......the anti-gun fascists tell us if you cant hit your target with 10 bullets you shouldnt have a gun

Anti-gun fascists have no idea what they are talkimg about
And if she would have shot and killed him, she would have been brought up on charges.

Why isn't this one incident described as an armed black man attacks a white police officer?

No doubt she called him that word only blacks can say

As the old saying goes. “You can take a Hyena out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the Hyena.” The woman did what she had to do. Had it been a male cop, the dude would have been dead before he was within 10' of him, but at least the little lady survived.

But that white supremacist with the hammer got to release some of his “inner” feelings (if you know what I mean).

There was a study done a few years ago that showed that cops hesitate longer to shoot blacks than Whites.
We've seen what happens to white cops who take down dangerous blacks with long criminal histories. Leftists are making the rules now, and “conservatives” are two weak-minded and limp-wristed to do anything about it.

We've seen what happens to white cops who take down dangerous blacks with long criminal histories. Leftists are making the rules now, and “conservatives” are two weak-minded and limp-wristed to do anything about it.
Well, we tend to work within the legal system the Democrats have created, while Democrats tend to riot and burn cities when they challenge an outcome

Forum List

Back