Black People..... You are Animals

whole lot of truth here

I keep forgetting white people are perfect

We aren't perfect but if we go to Europe and tell them we are the greatest country in the world they always bring up our ghettos. What % do you think blacks are responsible for this? 50%? More or less?

I blame whites for putting blacks in ghettos and we haven't made getting out easy but black ghettos are shit holes because people who shouldn't be having kids keep having them generation after generation.

They are shit holes and I am glad to be out of them

I would

whole lot of truth here

We aren't perfect but if we go to Europe and tell them we are the greatest country in the world they always bring up our ghettos. What % do you think blacks are responsible for this? 50%? More or less?

I blame whites for putting blacks in ghettos and we haven't made getting out easy but black ghettos are shit holes because people who shouldn't be having kids keep having them generation after generation.

60 years ago ID say blacks were not to blame. In the 70s things got better. 80's, 90's, now I will give you the bush years and years following haven't been good for ANYONE, but what did poor blacks in ghettos do with the gains made from 1970-1999? Seems like they didn't make the most of it. Still high welfare, fatherless kids, crime, ebonics, pants saggin, poverty.

Black society needs to make a decade long push to improve. You can't just million man March one day then go back to doing the same old shit

I would

whole lot of truth here

60 years ago ID say blacks were not to blame. In the 70s things got better. 80's, 90's, now I will give you the bush years and years following haven't been good for ANYONE, but what did poor blacks in ghettos do with the gains made from 1970-1999? Seems like they didn't make the most of it. Still high welfare, fatherless kids, crime, ebonics, pants saggin, poverty.

Black society needs to make a decade long push to improve. You can't just million man March one day then go back to doing the same old shit

That's those black people issues, not mine.,

I am in my beautiful safe neighborhood thinking about the new things I want to buy next week with my bonus from work

I would

whole lot of truth here

I am in my beautiful safe neighborhood thinking about the new things I want to buy next week with my bonus from work

I know that. Every usmb black is a good person as far as I can tell.

But what does it take for evil to win? All it takes is for good people to say and do nothing.

Do you have any kids that don't live with you 7 days a week?

I would

But what does it take for evil to win? All it takes is for good people to say and do nothing.

Wow! I have 1 out of 4, but they are living on their own...

I would

A kid lives on his own?

I would

A kid lives on his own?
They are kids to me...

I would

Nope.

I would

A kid lives on his own?
They are kids to me...
Point is they were raised in a two parent home.

I know divorced people don't think their kids are damaged but they are. Just look at our society. I know people will tell you gays having butt sex is the problem but believe me it's probably fatherless kids, not gays

I would

Nope.
Notice how no one wants to talk about the this or speak the truth? I'm not saying you should be a Republican but I do think part of the problem is there aren't enough Ben Carson's or bill Cosby's or Charles Barkley out there. Maybe more outspoken blacks not afraid to be tough on the black community.

Does al sharpton or Jesse Jackson tell young black women in poverty that they are responsible for themselves? The mother crying in court behind her son. She's to blame. And the father whoever he is wherever he is

I would

Nope.
Notice how no one wants to talk about the this or speak the truth? I'm not saying you should be a Republican but I do think part of the problem is there aren't enough Ben Carson's or bill Cosby's or Charles Barkley out there. Maybe more outspoken blacks not afraid to be tough on the black community.

Does al sharpton or Jesse Jackson tell young black women in poverty that they are responsible for themselves? The mother crying in court behind her son. She's to blame. And the father whoever he is wherever he is

If Middle Class whites don't care how poor whites live their lives, then why should middle class blacks care about what poor blacks do in the ghetto?

They are responsible for their own life

I would

Nope.

If Middle Class whites don't care how poor whites live their lives, then why should middle class blacks care about what poor blacks do in the ghetto?

That actually makes sense. I'm surprised.

I would

Nope.
I just heard about all the crime happening at the Olympics. So Brazil has gangs too.

This stuff has more to do with poverty than race. Why are people surprised people in poverty are unhappy? Maybe a better regulated capitalism would make the poor not so poor that they are angry. But try telling that to Republicans who are more worried about protecting CEO pay

I would

Nope.
I just heard about all the crime happening at the Olympics. So Brazil has gangs too.

This stuff has more to do with poverty than race. Why are people surprised people in poverty are unhappy? Maybe a better regulated capitalism would make the poor not so poor that they are angry. But try telling that to Republicans who are more worried about protecting CEO pay

..well they need to handle their business

I would

Nope.

So my mom just died two weeks ago and this black woman I know facebooks me her condolences. Very sweet woman. Whenever I talk bad about black people I think of her and I feel bad because she's a better person than I'll ever be.

Anyways, she says she's sorry she didn't make the funeral but her brothers funeral was the same days. I said, "YOUR BROTHER?" I said, "how old was he? What happened?"

And she replied:

My brother was only 48. He got into it with a punk neighbor and he shot him point blank in Detroit. The services were on the 8th and 9th. Both of my brothers were killed by people they know.

And she says it like it aint no big thang. What the fuck is wrong with Detroit and places like it?

Nope.

Im always telling black people that there are never shootings in my neighborhood but every day there are shootings in Detroit every day. Well today we had a shooting. It was a black girl who shot her boyfriend in the head.

Then my black friend tells me her brother died 2 weeks ago. He was shot in the head in Detroit over an argument. And she says it's her 2nd brother to die this way.

What are we to think? What can we do? I almost want to let the Republicans implement their anti poverty plans. Cut off welfare. I know that will only make things worse but maybe things have to get worse before they will get better

Nope.

Im always telling black people that there are never shootings in my neighborhood but every day there are shootings in Detroit every day. Well today we had a shooting. It was a black girl who shot her boyfriend in the head.

Then my black friend tells me her brother died 2 weeks ago. He was shot in the head in Detroit over an argument. And she says it's her 2nd brother to die this way.

What are we to think? What can we do? I almost want to let the Republicans implement their anti poverty plans. Cut off welfare. I know that will only make things worse but maybe things have to get worse before they will get better

The Republicans will never destroy welfare and other assistance programs because they fear what will happen politically.

The second thing is that this argument is really about keeping the father in the home A lot of moralists think this is a good idea.

One problem: Have you seen the kind of men these fathers are? Some of them are sociopathic monsters!! Wouldn't keeping the father be a danger to the child?

Another problem: where is the incentives to report the pregnancy?
Would not a secret pregnancy be more beneficial for the thug and his hootchie?

Forum List

Back