Black People..... You are Animals

Notice how no one wants to talk about the this or speak the truth? I'm not saying you should be a Republican but I do think part of the problem is there aren't enough Ben Carson's or bill Cosby's or Charles Barkley out there. Maybe more outspoken blacks not afraid to be tough on the black community.

Does al sharpton or Jesse Jackson tell young black women in poverty that they are responsible for themselves? The mother crying in court behind her son. She's to blame. And the father whoever he is wherever he is

If Middle Class whites don't care how poor whites live their lives, then why should middle class blacks care about what poor blacks do in the ghetto?

They are responsible for their own life

That actually makes sense. I'm surprised.
Im always telling black people that there are never shootings in my neighborhood but every day there are shootings in Detroit every day. Well today we had a shooting. It was a black girl who shot her boyfriend in the head.

Then my black friend tells me her brother died 2 weeks ago. He was shot in the head in Detroit over an argument. And she says it's her 2nd brother to die this way.

What are we to think? What can we do? I almost want to let the Republicans implement their anti poverty plans. Cut off welfare. I know that will only make things worse but maybe things have to get worse before they will get better

The Republicans will never destroy welfare and other assistance programs because they fear what will happen politically.

The second thing is that this argument is really about keeping the father in the home A lot of moralists think this is a good idea.

One problem: Have you seen the kind of men these fathers are? Some of them are sociopathic monsters!! Wouldn't keeping the father be a danger to the child?

Another problem: where is the incentives to report the pregnancy?
Would not a secret pregnancy be more beneficial for the thug and his hootchie?
Don't you think the feminist movement could be a contributing factor, in not being able to keep the father in the house?
I do...

Notice how no one wants to talk about the this or speak the truth? I'm not saying you should be a Republican but I do think part of the problem is there aren't enough Ben Carson's or bill Cosby's or Charles Barkley out there. Maybe more outspoken blacks not afraid to be tough on the black community.

Does al sharpton or Jesse Jackson tell young black women in poverty that they are responsible for themselves? The mother crying in court behind her son. She's to blame. And the father whoever he is wherever he is

If Middle Class whites don't care how poor whites live their lives, then why should middle class blacks care about what poor blacks do in the ghetto?

They are responsible for their own life

That actually makes sense. I'm surprised.
Im always telling black people that there are never shootings in my neighborhood but every day there are shootings in Detroit every day. Well today we had a shooting. It was a black girl who shot her boyfriend in the head.

Then my black friend tells me her brother died 2 weeks ago. He was shot in the head in Detroit over an argument. And she says it's her 2nd brother to die this way.

What are we to think? What can we do? I almost want to let the Republicans implement their anti poverty plans. Cut off welfare. I know that will only make things worse but maybe things have to get worse before they will get better

The Republicans will never destroy welfare and other assistance programs because they fear what will happen politically.

The second thing is that this argument is really about keeping the father in the home A lot of moralists think this is a good idea.

One problem: Have you seen the kind of men these fathers are? Some of them are sociopathic monsters!! Wouldn't keeping the father be a danger to the child?

Another problem: where is the incentives to report the pregnancy?
Would not a secret pregnancy be more beneficial for the thug and his hootchie?
Don't you think the feminist movement could be a contributing factor, in not being able to keep the father in the house?
I do...
Which feminist movement?

The one that have the same rights as men?
Or the one that is trying to make men obsolete?

This stuff has more to do with poverty than race. Why are people surprised people in poverty are unhappy? Maybe a better regulated capitalism would make the poor not so poor that they are angry.
Someone already told you crime causes poverty. Poverty doesn't cause crime.

We already regulate capitalism too much. Isn't that the real definition of fascism?

This stuff has more to do with poverty than race. Why are people surprised people in poverty are unhappy? Maybe a better regulated capitalism would make the poor not so poor that they are angry.

We already regulate capitalism too much. Isn't that the real definition of fascism?
Been reading .John V. Denson?

I don't care somebody told me. I disagree. Make you poor with no opportunities maybe that makes you a criminal.

When a poor woman has a kid the dad won't raise right because he's ignorant and poor himself, no crime has been committed, unfortunately.

This thread...
tumblr_m2fpjgwVvi1qhxjs8o1_500.gif

Forum List

Back