The past and the present

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
image.jpeg

Amazing stuff

Jews aren't expansionists beyond much more than their immediate borders. In a physical sense, anyway.
Jews don't necessarily lead in overt worldly political roles yet they do position themselves globally when it comes to commerce and technology.

Nothing to see here, folks.

Jews aren't expansionists beyond much more than their immediate borders. In a physical sense, anyway.
Jews don't necessarily lead in overt worldly political roles yet they do position themselves globally when it comes to commerce and technology.

Sure sure try looking into the leading roles in finance media and banking Jews have in just the United States. The Rothschild family owns the worlds largest banking syndicate and its odd that the few countries not under their control get attacked or threatened until they come under their control. Jews have been expelled from every nation they settled in and yet it's NEVER their fault. I can go on and on

Im not a Jew but it would be cool if the Jews exterminate the European Races, because they brought so much evil to the world, but jews dont even do that, its scapegoating. For every Jew who is rich or in a position of power there are 5 Anglo-Saxons/Germans and Protestants

Im not a Jew but it would be cool if the Jews exterminate the European Races, because they brought so much evil to the world, but jews dont even do that, its scapegoating. For every Jew who is rich or in a position of power there are 5 Anglo-Saxons/Germans and Protestants
Willfully ignorant and a traitor to boot this one would not even be considered for education under a government that wants to educate it's ppl about the Jew. Unfortunately most will end up like him useful for nothing

Sure sure try looking into the leading roles in finance media and banking Jews have in just the United States. The Rothschild family owns the worlds largest banking syndicate and its odd that the few countries not under their control get attacked or threatened until they come under their control. Jews have been expelled from every nation they settled in and yet it's NEVER their fault. I can go on and on
Please do go on and on. Don't let me stop you.

Jews don't wear suicide vests. They don't cut heads from people. They don't rape children nor do they burn Christians.

And they are no less guilty of the crimes that you allude to than are White Anglo Protestant Christians.

Or Obama, for that matter.

Please do go on and on. Don't let me stop you.

Jews don't wear suicide vests. They don't cut heads from people. They don't rape children nor do they burn Christians.

And they are no less guilty of the crimes that you allude to than are White Anglo Protestant Christians.

Or Obama, for that matter.
Google Jewish ritual murder Jews have been behind EVERY major war in the worlds history and as usual like the typical libtard you can't debate when facts or face them when you are presented with them

It's pretty obvious the jews are out to destroy white nations.
Not my problem, though. I'm neither white nor jewish, and if whites don't recognize the danger, it's their weakness.

I try to ignore your stupid posts but this one seems interesting. Exterminating the Caucasian race, huh? It doesn't sound racist at all, does it? So, after you are done with it, what is the next step? Going after the people of the Orient? Where are you going to stop?
You know, I suspect that you are a sock. I have a good idea about you but elaborating on it would be meaningless. You are a militant racist asshole sucking oxygen away from decent human beings.

I try to ignore your stupid posts but this one seems interesting. Exterminating the Caucasian race, huh? It doesn't sound racist at all, does it? So, after you are done with it, what is the next step? Going after the people of the Orient? Where are you going to stop?
You know, I suspect that you are a sock. I have a good idea about you but elaborating on it would be meaningless. You are a militant racist asshole sucking oxygen away from decent human beings.

I was just joking about exterminating the white race. I'm not a racist, or genocidal. It's just that people like Odium piss me off.

Forum List

Back