Black people mad at Hollywood & Jamie Lee Curtis - Oscars backlash

It provided a soldiers view of war from the trenches
Difficult to watch at times
Even military training is sometimes close to that. But at least you know when it's going to end.
And there's the fear factor. Fear of the unknown.
Being on the edge in a hostile-fire zone is gritty and dirty and always screwed up.
Anyone who's been thru that doesn't want to remember what it was like.
You never forget the smell.

The Oscars I haven’t watched or cared about for decades, a bunch of elitists giving awards to a profession that puts on act. I can’t figure out why this is such a big deal.

Not really
Wakanda forever had a horrible plot and CGI. Critics only gave it good reviews because they are politically correct iron heart looked terrible. That movie is garbage. It didn't deserve awards consideration. It wasn't Richard Donner's Superman or Chris Nolan's The Dark Knight. Christopher Reeve won a Bafta and Saturn award for his legendary performance as superman. Heath ledger won everything for playing the joker. Angela Bassett only got nominated because of the OscarSoWhite nonsense that Will and Jada Smith started boycotting the shows and will hit a comedian for telling jokes, so what was the point of the academy changing the rules to kiss Will Smith's rump who went crazy after Chris Rock?
314489635_1368714660545983_5781217231080937683_n.jpg

The Whale was an extreme downer.
Just one more handicapped gay man who is mistreated by Christians Movie.

Austin Butler's Elvis was a much better performance.

If they had made Elvis gay...he would have won.

I couldn’t make it through watching the Elvis movie. It was weird.

But then everything Hollywood churns out is .

Wakanda forever had a horrible plot and CGI. Critics only gave it good reviews because they are politically correct iron heart looked terrible. That movie is garbage. It didn't deserve awards consideration. It wasn't Richard Donner's Superman or Chris Nolan's The Dark Knight. Christopher Reeve won a Bafta and Saturn award for his legendary performance as superman. Heath ledger won everything for playing the joker. Angela Bassett only got nominated because of the OscarSoWhite nonsense that Will and Jada Smith started boycotting the shows and will hit a comedian for telling jokes, so what was the point of the academy changing the rules to kiss Will Smith's rump who went crazy after Chris Rock?View attachment 766025
Did you see Everything, Everywhere, All at once?

All I am saying is Wakanda was better, more watchable

Forum List

Back