Black people mad at Hollywood & Jamie Lee Curtis - Oscars backlash

'92 LA Riots

OIP.ETDzDaP8I6-77nrJfDrXPgHaEK

R.27488a77e32077cb2ba3b147c5dc1de0
Were they being attacked?

And you like to Google those kinds of things, eh?
Bodey, that's been around since the 80s. Did you miss the "long-running" part, er wut?

That rumor's been around since what movie Jamie Lee bared her perfect breasts in. I know it was in the 80s.

And the famous one is not the one I saw; I saw like "Hollywood Vice" or something like that.

A pimp called "Ramrod" that murdered girls with wire coathangars. And Jamie Lee Curtis's breastuses.

"Vice Squad" is what I saw.

Last edited:
No reason anyone should have an issue with Curtis... unless her one vote would have made the difference in whether or not Basset took home the statue...

Sammy Davis Jr. :p

guno :auiqs.jpg:

They don't have to be mixed with black, but those 2 are. :dunno:

Sammy Davis Jr., as a convert to Judaism, is just as Jewish as Moses.

Being Jewish is a binary state. You either are, or are not, a Jew.

The concept of "fractional Judaism" comes from certain Germans and other Europeans who shared their ideology regarding Jews.

Sammy Davis Jr., as a convert to Judaism, is just as Jewish as Moses.

Being Jewish is a binary state. You either are, or are not, a Jew.

The concept of "fractional Judaism" comes from certain Germans and other Europeans who shared their ideology regarding Jews.

Ivanka Trump is not really Jewish?

If only there was a way to have placed wagers on the Oscar winning I would have killed it. I knew from the beginning the three Asians would win their awards, it was almost too easy. First the minority angle, then the anti Asian hatred, a real thing during Covid. This made this one too easy to predict.

Forum List

Back