Black people mad at Hollywood & Jamie Lee Curtis - Oscars backlash

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Then again, when aren't they angry anymore? :dunno:

Sorry, I guess being mediocre and black was not good enough this go-round.

R.0714291f051dd9d203d18078cdeae652

Some of the comments are beyond belief.

JLC was very good in the role....I looked forward to her scenes when the Asian family would go into the tax office.

Just goes to show that no matter how much you pander IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH!

Every award, scholarship, position, job, and even reparations could be given to American blacks and they would still holler, act like spoiled children, and say it's not enough.

Because when you reward a temper tantrum you get more temper tantrum.

Then again, when aren't they angry anymore? :dunno:

R.0714291f051dd9d203d18078cdeae652

Some of the comments are beyond belief.

JLC was very good in the role....I looked forward to her scenes when the Asian family would go into the tax office.

Just goes to show that no matter how much you pander IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH!

Every award, scholarship, position, job, and even reparations could be given to American blacks and they would still holler, act like spoiled children, and say it's not enough.

Because when you reward a temper tantrum you get more temper tantrum.
Naturally, your link doesn't back up your race baiting. Blow that little dog whistle...

Blacks hate Asians. they're the first ethnic group they target in their riots for murder and looting.

Any ideas on who next year's sniveling racist minority is going to be awarded a lot of Oscars? Black Whining Matters, so maybe they will snivel enough to get it again next year.

Wakanda??? What a joke of a movie. All the toys and other crap they market to fans of 'Super Hero' garbage is already on the deep discount shelves. Black people aren't stepping up to buy that idiot junk apparently, and neither are white kids, being all racist n stuff.

Anybody here even watch that garbage movie? It had a stupid racist background history and everything, so all the Democrats here surely blew some bux on it.

Whiners and bleaters desperate for preferential treatment .

Horrible when the hysterical leaders of these extremist movements disrespect their own people with their spoilt behaviour

Jamie Lee Curtis has been passed over for a lot of really good stuff she's done in the past.

"Wakanda Forever" ? Gimme a fuckin' break. How's South Africa doing right now?

No I will not send them any money or food, fuck them. They did it to themselves. Ain't gonna be no "Live Aid" these days, bitches.

They wanted an all-black supremacy society and they got it. Now they have to live with it.

Blacks hate Asians. they're the first ethnic group they target in their riots for murder and looting.

Any ideas on who next year's sniveling racist minority is going to be awarded a lot of Oscars? Black Whining Matters, so maybe they will snivel enough to get it again next year.
Where did you get your expert knowledge on this?

Oscars are nothing more than a spoiled bunch's mutual appreciation party. There hasn't been a movie worthy of an oscar for more than thirty years. Meh, not worth the time to turn it on.

I'm trying to get nominated. I now self-identify as a one-legged black lesbian Mexican with Asian parents; if I don't win it's because the BET awards are racist misogynistic homophobes and bigots who hate the handicapped.
Jamie Lee Curtis is half Jewish and Progressive. She is a woman. She has a trans child. She checks some boxes.

Sorry that your assertions failing as they did make you feel you need to personally attack your fellow posters. I will pray for you.
Oh! So you do wanna see that, huh? Okay, I'm your fucking Huckleberry, bitch!

Blacks attack Asians at a much higher rate than whites.

They're only 13% of the population yet committed more hate crimes against Asians than white people. :rolleyes-41:

Put that in your fat bulldagger pipe and smoke it! And shave that mustachio!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back