"Black" Names

You need to find a dictionary quick. You are confused about the difference between race and culture.
But the problem with that is that white ppl think being black in America is just about how you talk and act and dress.

The culture that you think is blk culture was made by the music and film industry to entertain white people (a black minstrel show)

It would be like black ppl copying the whites they see at rodeo shows: wearing cowboy hats, riding horses, speaking like a Texan and listening to country music and thinking that's white culture.

You make the same mistake about blackness.

What makes you blk is how white people act towards you because of how you look.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Urban blacks are not credited with much education
But they do come up with original names

The best that highly educated whites can come up with are John, James, Theresa, Mary
John, James, Theresa and Mary wont ever carjack anyone.
White people are the biggest criminals on the planet. There is no bigger crime than systematic mistreatment on the basis of the race.
No, the statistics dont lie. Black people committ more violent crimes than whites BY FAR. Imagine how much worse the black statistics would be if they included every robbery, rape, maiming and murder in Africa.

Dont get me wrong. I dont see this as a race problem. Your skin color doesnt make you violent. Your inferior culture is 100% responsible for this violence.

^^ claims "I don't see this as a race problem" and then immediately "pivots" all the way to "your inferior culture".

foot-in-mouth.jpg

SMH Ya can't make this place up. Can't be done.
You need to find a dictionary quick. You are confused about the difference between race and culture.
But the problem with that is that white ppl think being black in America is just about how you talk and act and dress.

The culture that you think is blk culture was made by the music and film industry to entertain white people (a black minstrel show)

It would be like black ppl copying the whites they see at rodeo shows: wearing cowboy hats, riding horses, speaking like a Texan and listening to country music and thinking that's white culture.

You make the same mistake about blackness.

What makes you blk is how white people act towards you because of how you look.

The numbers track the behavior of actual black people, not the perceptions of white people. Your claim is not real.

The numbers track the behavior of actual black people, not the perceptions of white people. Your claim is not real.
What numbers ?
What tracking?
Who tracked what numbers ?

Talk sense.

In law enforcement, perceptions often lead to actions, and actions create "numbers", and there are proven situations where the actions are unjust.

I've been told that on a number of occasions by people who work in law enforcement.

Both black and white.

• Thanks
What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

In law enforcement, perceptions often lead to actions, and actions create "numbers", and there are proven situations where the actions are unjust.

I've been told that on a number of occasions by people who work in law enforcement.

Both black and white.

THe calls for black on black crime comes from black victims or bystanders (mostly).

That is driven by BLACK perceptions. And your assumption that all cops are white and/or unprofessional racists, is nonsense.

What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.

THe calls for black on black crime comes from black victims or bystanders (mostly).

That is driven by BLACK perceptions. And your assumption that all cops are white and/or unprofessional racists, is nonsense.

Point out where I stated that ALL police officers are white or racist, you hypersensitive, race baiting asshole.

I clearly stated that I've know law enforcement people who are BLACK and WHITE, who made the same statement.

As opposed to getting on your poor white guy rag with me today, finish your discussion with Essien.

Besides I was talking to him, not you.

• Love
What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

You are not serious.
If you're going to debate then act like a grown up.

Look. I get it. I know you're trying to do that "You're wrong" "That's a lie" "That's false" that way of simply dismissing anyone who disagree with.

That's a common white supremacist tactic.

But if your make about tracked numbers then prove the claim.

What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

You are not serious.
If you're going to debate then act like a grown up.

Look. I get it. I know you're trying to do that "You're wrong" "That's a lie" "That's false" that way of simply dismissing anyone who disagree with.

That's a common white supremacist tactic.

But if your make about tracked numbers then prove the claim.

JUst pointing out that your complaint was not valid.

My last experience with police was a young black police officer abusing his authority.

He told me he wished he broke my cell phone.

I'll kill that POS if I ever see him again.

He picked me up by the chained cuffs after I let him get the 2nd one clicked..was not resisting..

And slammed me by the cuff chains to the curb.

That nigga better hope I never see him again. If I do, his carotid artery or jugular vein are as good as sliced in two, IDGAF.

I will kill that POS, and the world will be better for it

He's lucky I am not hunting him right now.
I figure karma will take care of it.
Shut your mouth.

You put a 100 regular untrained unarmed white man, similar age, size n build against 100 equivalent blk men, n they're told to go at it.

Those white men would get beaten to within an inch of their lives.

And you know it.

White men know not to go 1 on 1 on with a blk man on a fair one. You'll get fked up. You wouldn't do shit.

White supreamacist are fking cowards. Look at the white supreamacist who killed 16 ppl in Canada today. Just typical white Male coward fking pussy shit.

What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.

Point out where I stated that ALL police officers are white or racist, you hypersensitive, race baiting asshole.

I clearly stated that I've know law enforcement people who are BLACK and WHITE, who made the same statement.

As opposed to getting on your poor white guy rag with me today, finish your discussion with Essien.

My last experience with police was a young black police officer abusing his authority.

I know what he looks like..a friend I gew up with, only younger..and kinda handsomer..could be my friend's kid.

He picked me up by the chained cuffs after I let him get the 2nd one clicked..was not resisting..

If you think this did not piss me off you are mistaken. I went off like a rocket..
That nigga better hope I never see him again. If I do, his carotid artery or jugular vein are as good as sliced in two, IDGAF.

I will kill that POS, and the world will be better for it.

He had a nerd friend that came up, too. Pieces of shit they all are.
Not all, but those 2 are.
There are good police. Those 2 that night are not them.

Shut your mouth.

You put a 100 regular untrained unarmed white man, similar age, size n build against 100 equivalent blk men, n they're told to go at it.

And you know it.

White men know not to go 1 on 1 on with a blk man on a fair one. You'll get fked up. You wouldn't do shit.

White supreamacist are fking cowards. Look at the white supreamacist who killed 16 ppl in Canada today. Just typical white Male coward fking pussy shit.

YOu saying blacks are inherently superior to whites, based on race?

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

Come shut my mouth, bitchass nigga! You can't. Fuck You!
Ain't like I don't know blacks are stronger for their size, I learned that when I was 11, I will beat you so bad you wish you didn't mess with me.
As I have all blacks that deserved this throughout my life.
I'll go 1 on 1 with you any day, punk.
It ain't about strength when you know what you're doing. It's about technique.

Like when my thai-boxing friend from Thailand kept 3 blacks from stealing the bike I let him borrow to go to school.

He kicked 3 blacks right in the face. Then they left him and my bike alone.

He taught me how to rip pectoral muscles loose on a human.
That works. It really does.
Then there's the grab back of neck and knee the face stuff.
Muy Thai is the real deal.
I could dislocate your neck muscle with 1 hand.

Rip it loose like a Chicken breast, punk.

Last edited:
"You need to find a dictionary quick. You are confused about the difference between race and culture."

Paul is not confused about a damn thing. He's 100 percent accurate in every assessment he has made. You are trying to gaslight him and you can't because he is way too intelligent to be fooled by your bullshit. We blacks have seen the methods of racism employed by whitrs today and are not fooled.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.

I know what he looks like..a friend I gew up with, only younger..and kinda handsomer..could be my friend's kid.

If you think this did not piss me off you are mistaken. I went off like a rocket..

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

W
In unarmed 1 on 1 combat blk men would win generally soeaking

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

"Bitchass nigga" lol. This white boy been watching to much menace 2 society lol.

See. I like my white ppl...WHITE.

Talk white. "Hey dude. I'll punch in the face dude. Then I'll call the cops n say you attacked me"

Like that. Talk white

• Funny

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

Morrison is a punk. Funny how we don't see the other whites he telling Morrison how he is unable to control his primitive instincts and shit.

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

"Christian" names?

I have no problem with Malik or Trayvon. But when a set of parents deliberately names their son "Plaxico" I do have to question what the fuck they were thinking.
You really might want to examine the range of white peoples names before talking.

I have to admit. White names are not very original
Like "RIGHTWINGER?" ... :lol:

That's not original at all, seeing as you're a leftist joker.

Nah, he's a paid pootin putz

What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

W

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

"Bitchass nigga" lol. This white boy been watching to much menace 2 society lol.

Talk white. "Hey dude. I'll punch in the face dude. Then I'll call the cops n say you attacked me"

Like that. Talk white

If that were true, whites couldn't have conquered, and colonized Africa.

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

Morrison is a punk. Funny how we don't see the other whites he telling Morrison how he is unable to control his primitive instincts and shit.
You ain't nuthin' but a bitchass XXXX. You couldn't whoop me on the best day of your life.

And you're way bigger than me, too. I'd clown you. Clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

W

Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

Like that. Talk white
Last time I did that, I got banned.

Stuff like "I'll smash your face right into the back of your skull, POS!"

But Don't be a Menace to Society While Drinking your Juice in the Hood.

;)

Forum List

Back