"Black" Names

The numbers track the behavior of actual black people, not the perceptions of white people. Your claim is not real.
What numbers ?
What tracking?
Who tracked what numbers ?

Talk sense.

In law enforcement, perceptions often lead to actions, and actions create "numbers", and there are proven situations where the actions are unjust.

I've been told that on a number of occasions by people who work in law enforcement.

Both black and white.
But you give zero fucks about me getting police brutalitied with my cracker ass by some young and dumb black police officer abusing his authority, amirite?

The numbers track the behavior of actual black people, not the perceptions of white people. Your claim is not real.
What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

In law enforcement, perceptions often lead to actions, and actions create "numbers", and there are proven situations where the actions are unjust.

I've been told that on a number of occasions by people who work in law enforcement.

Both black and white.
But you give zero fucks about me getting police brutalitied with my cracker ass by some young and dumb black police officer abusing his authority, amirite?
You realize your crazy-ass posts here make it seem highly likely that you deserved worse than you got, right Francis? Maybe that was the point you were trying to make with this little performance-art meltdown?

Whites didn't conquer anything.

They held a temporary advantage because they had guns and other weapons of mass destruction. They used divide and conquer to keep African nations divided and ruled by authoritarian force, killing any opposition to whiter rule. Once African resistance began acquiring weapons things started getting bad for whites and the African nations forced whites to leave. That is how African nations regained independence.

Whites got nothing because of superior intelligence, it was their will to kill anything they saw by any means they could that granted them this short lived colonization.

The stats come from the DOJ. Claiming that the stats are fabricated by white supremacists is some weird ass shit.

Name one police department or officer that has been PUNISHED by the DOJ for harming Black people.

Name just one.

None of them were punished by the DOJ.

So I'll ask the question for the second time.

Name one police department or officer that has been PUNISHED by the DOJ for harming Black people.
Why do you care about that anyway? I dont even know what your point is.
Because using stats from the DOJ about black ppl is as stupid as using stats from Ronald McDonald about vegetarians.
No its not. They are extremely accurate. Denying thst makes you look weak.
And yet another mass shooter kills 16 ppl in Canada yesterday. I dont even need to verify if he was blk. Bcoz we both know he wasn't.

Almost certainly a white supreamacist, as yestsrday was April 20th, n April 20th is Hitler's birthday n white supremacist often like to some coward shit to mark it.

Who r the most violent ppl again?
Barely any black people exist in Canada, you retard. Most murders in China are chinese too. You have a real knack for pointing out the obvious.

The stats come from the DOJ. Claiming that the stats are fabricated by white supremacists is some weird ass shit.

Name just one.

Because using stats from the DOJ about black ppl is as stupid as using stats from Ronald McDonald about vegetarians.
And yet another mass shooter kills 16 ppl in Canada yesterday. I dont even need to verify if he was blk. Bcoz we both know he wasn't.

Almost certainly a white supreamacist, as yestsrday was April 20th, n April 20th is Hitler's birthday n white supremacist often like to some coward shit to mark it.

Barely any black people exist in Canada, you retard. Most murders in China are chinese too. You have a real knack for pointing out the obvious.
No, the violence in Canada is mostly white.

Name just one.

No, the violence in Canada is mostly white.
Your reading comprehension is terrible. Go read what you responded to, then edit your post quick, before you look even dumber than you already do.

Marion:

^ He's 1 of 2...Democrat cousins...;)..Shiet..I got his Beatles-era guitar and he can play "Imagine".

lmao
What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.
You realize your crazy-ass posts here make it seem highly likely that you deserved worse than you got, right Francis? Maybe that was the point you were trying to make with this little performance-art meltdown?
When was the last time I told you to go Fuck Yourself?

Seems like it's wayy past due.

Marion:

^ He's 1 of 2...Democrat cousins...;)..Shiet..I got his Beatles-era guitar and he can play "Imagine".

lmao
What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.

That's it? Nothing about helicopters, or how your hands are registered as weapons of mass destruction because you're such a planet-killer badass? Maybe you took my advice about decaf?

Name just one.

If you truly believe that, then offer an intelligent counter argument. He's provided a link with stats which you've chosen to find fault with. Fine. How about linking to something which demonstrates the truth in what you're saying?

What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.
Marion:

lmao
What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.

That's it? Nothing about helicopters, or how your hands are registered as weapons of mass destruction because you're such a planet-killer badass? Maybe you took my advice about decaf?
No, you Jap fuck.
Things are what they are and I still use 50/50 Cafe Bustelo and Folgers.

A very good friend of mine is Japanese. We used to walk up the walls together.
Yeah, that's what we did after lunch. :auiqs.jpg:

You get some some slack because of him. I recommend not pushing it for you.
You ain't no wall-walker.
We could drop (with an atomic elbow) on anyone's head we chose, if that's what needed to happen.

Do you get that? Or no?
Dropping from the sky Atomic Elbow, bitch!
We used to spend all the spare time just sitting up there across from each other. :auiqs.jpg:

Looking down at all the people and each other. True story.

Yeah, we did that.
90% never even saw us.
We walked up the walls, baby.
The ones that saw us were our our friends.

iu

Last edited:
What numbers ?
What tracking?

Talk sense.

Both black and white.

THe calls for black on black crime comes from black victims or bystanders (mostly).

That is driven by BLACK perceptions. And your assumption that all cops are white and/or unprofessional racists, is nonsense.

Point out where I stated that ALL police officers are white or racist, you hypersensitive, race baiting asshole.

I clearly stated that I've know law enforcement people who are BLACK and WHITE, who made the same statement.

As opposed to getting on your poor white guy rag with me today, finish your discussion with Essien.

Besides I was talking to him, not you.
My last experience with police was a young black police officer abusing his authority.

He told me he wished he broke my cell phone.
I know what he looks like..a friend I gew up with, only younger..and kinda handsomer..could be my friend's kid.

I'll kill that POS if I ever see him again.

He picked me up by the chained cuffs after I let him get the 2nd one clicked..was not resisting..

And slammed me by the cuff chains to the curb.

If you think this did not piss me off you are mistaken. I went off like a rocket..
That nigga better hope I never see him again. If I do, his carotid artery or jugular vein are as good as sliced in two, IDGAF.

I will kill that POS, and the world will be better for it.

He had a nerd friend that came up, too. Pieces of shit they all are.
Not all, but those 2 are.
There are good police. Those 2 that night are not them.

He's lucky I am not hunting him right now.
I figure karma will take care of it.
Shut your mouth.

You put a 100 regular untrained unarmed white man, similar age, size n build against 100 equivalent blk men, n they're told to go at it.

Those white men would get beaten to within an inch of their lives.

And you know it.

White men know not to go 1 on 1 on with a blk man on a fair one. You'll get fked up. You wouldn't do shit.

White supreamacist are fking cowards. Look at the white supreamacist who killed 16 ppl in Canada today. Just typical white Male coward fking pussy shit.

YOu saying blacks are inherently superior to whites, based on race?
W
In unarmed 1 on 1 combat blk men would win generally soeaking

i understand. YOu sit here and make a statement of racial superiority of blacks, all the while whining about alleged white racism.

But you give yourself just enough wiggle room, that if I point out the hypocrisy and stupidity, then you whine that I put words in your mouth.

Do you realize that your actions give you more in common with cuck white libs, than I have with them?

Name just one.

The DOJ is another branch of white supremacy so they are not going to do anything positive 4 blk ppl

You realize, don't you dumbass, that the DOJ deals ONLY with federal crimes. So, that sort of shoots down your claim!

They will not prosecute except very few, but they track every other one that happens nationwide.

Last edited:
Shut your mouth.

You put a 100 regular untrained unarmed white man, similar age, size n build against 100 equivalent blk men, n they're told to go at it.

And you know it.

White men know not to go 1 on 1 on with a blk man on a fair one. You'll get fked up. You wouldn't do shit.

That's a nice little fantasy world you live in.

My experience has shown that blacks want no part of a fight with anyone of any other race unless they enjoy at least a 3 to 1 advantage. Yeah, they're real brave...

White supreamacist are fking cowards. Look at the white supreamacist who killed 16 ppl in Canada today. Just typical white Male coward fking pussy shit.

Where does it say anywhere that the shooter in Canada was a white "supreamacist" [sic]?

Why do you feel you have to lie?

We could drop (with an atomic elbow) on anyone's head we chose, if that's what needed to happen.

:lmao:

Did I say decaf? Maybe it should be "stop dropping acid."
That's done more than 2 decades ago.

You are not a wall-walker. I am. So is my Japanese friend.
Sorry if you can't wrap your plebe-head around that, but that's how it is.
He knew when I got all them blacks back that jumped me..yes he did.
I got every single one of them, except 1..and not looking to break into prison to get him.
He has a ginormous penis tattooed across his back..the dumbass! Maybe that's punishment enough!

Last edited:
My last experience with police was a young black police officer abusing his authority.

He told me he wished he broke my cell phone.

I'll kill that POS if I ever see him again.

He picked me up by the chained cuffs after I let him get the 2nd one clicked..was not resisting..

And slammed me by the cuff chains to the curb.

That nigga better hope I never see him again. If I do, his carotid artery or jugular vein are as good as sliced in two, IDGAF.

I will kill that POS, and the world will be better for it

He's lucky I am not hunting him right now.
I figure karma will take care of it.
Shut your mouth.

And you know it.

Come shut my mouth, bitchass...! You can't. Fuck You!
Ain't like I don't know blacks are stronger for their size, I learned that when I was 11, I will beat you so bad you wish you didn't mess with me.
As I have all blacks that deserved this throughout my life.
I'll go 1 on 1 with you any day, punk.
It ain't about strength when you know what you're doing. It's about technique.

Like when my thai-boxing friend from Thailand kept 3 blacks from stealing the bike I let him borrow to go to school.

He kicked 3 blacks right in the face. Then they left him and my bike alone.

He taught me how to rip pectoral muscles loose on a human.
That works. It really does.
Then there's the grab back of neck and knee the face stuff.
Muy Thai is the real deal.
I could dislocate your neck muscle with 1 hand.

Rip it loose like a Chicken breast, punk.
Hey, I found a vid of your badassery in action!

The padding on your walls probably makes that easier. Well, that and the mushrooms you seem to be eating by the handful.

The padding on your walls probably makes that easier. Well, that and the mushrooms you seem to be eating by the handful.
I'm a real cracker, Jap boy.

I have a very good Japanese friend, you ain't him. I do know how to pick mushrooms, I even taught a whole generation how to.

They were thankful and gave me some. :D
Omg, back in the day, we were the shroom Kings.

We'd pick a garbage-bag full and bring it to my house and boil it up and add grape then fill Gatorade bottles.
I never got laid from that, almost..with some skizzy, but that didn't happen

We did bring a bunch of people some trips, though.

Oh! I did get laid from it! With a friend and his wife, years later. Yeah, I forgot about that.
Should not, she was hot!

But not back in the day when we were picking purple ringers by the Hefty-sack full.

We just got weed and made money.

Forum List

Back