"Black" Names

You are not a wall-walker. I am. So is my Japanese friend.
Sorry if you can't wrap your plebe-head around that, but that's how it is.

A Freedom of Information Act request recently uncovered previously classified footage of your early training regimen. Impressive stuff.

We could drop (with an atomic elbow) on anyone's head we chose, if that's what needed to happen.

:lmao:

Did I say decaf? Maybe it should be "stop dropping acid."
That's done more than 2 decades ago.

You are not a wall-walker. I am. So is my Japanese friend.
Sorry if you can't wrap your plebe-head around that, but that's how it is.
The padding on your walls probably makes that easier. Well, that and the mushrooms you seem to be eating by the handful.
I'm a real cracker...

The package has been open too long. The cracker has gone stale.

If that were true, whites couldn't have conquered, and colonized Africa.
You know as well as I do that the white man never done a Rambo on Africa at first.

He came in as friends, with gifts meanwhile the natives were dying off diseases.

Another thing, the white man had superior weaponry. Gunpowder changed the game. Marco polo brought it bk to Europe and this allowed white men to kill ppl at distance. They had an advantage.

White men won't generally beat black men in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

The white man always need n advantage b4 they feel brave enough to sq upto blk men.

I have a very good Japanese friend, you ain't him.....

Don't be ridiculous. Nobody believes you have any friends.

Oh, and I'm not Japanese. You'll have to try another slur.
Triggered.gif

You know as well as I do that the white man never done a Rambo on Africa at first.

He came in as friends, with gifts meanwhile the natives were dying off diseases.

Another thing, the white man had superior weaponry. Gunpowder changed the game. Marco polo brought it bk to Europe and this allowed white men to kill ppl at distance. They had an advantage.

The white man always need n advantage b4 they feel brave enough to sq upto blk men.

So, you're saying blacks are inherently stronger, while whites are inherently smarter?

So the black man was subjugated, is that what you're saying?

My last experience with police was a young black police officer abusing his authority.

He told me he wished he broke my cell phone.

I'll kill that POS if I ever see him again.

He picked me up by the chained cuffs after I let him get the 2nd one clicked..was not resisting..

And slammed me by the cuff chains to the curb.

That nigga better hope I never see him again. If I do, his carotid artery or jugular vein are as good as sliced in two, IDGAF.

I will kill that POS, and the world will be better for it

He's lucky I am not hunting him right now.
I figure karma will take care of it.
Shut your mouth.

You put a 100 regular untrained unarmed white man, similar age, size n build against 100 equivalent blk men, n they're told to go at it.

Those white men would get beaten to within an inch of their lives.

And you know it.

White men know not to go 1 on 1 on with a blk man on a fair one. You'll get fked up. You wouldn't do shit.

White supreamacist are fking cowards. Look at the white supreamacist who killed 16 ppl in Canada today. Just typical white Male coward fking pussy shit.

Morrison is a punk. Funny how we don't see the other whites he telling Morrison how he is unable to control his primitive instincts and shit.
You ain't nuthin' but a bitchass nigga. You couldn't whoop me on the best day of your life.

And you're way bigger than me, too. I'd clown you. Clown.
Bitch. I'll HACK your fking head off
You can machete all you want, but when that trigger gets squeezed, you're gonna die, HACK.

I'll put you down like the rabid POS you are. Sorry.
Come at me and lose, boy. I ain't the one to be fucking with.
Seems like you can't stand a head-up fade? Sup with that?

Tho muth violenthe.

Last edited:
Does anyone really care what someone's name is? Seems like fodder for internet blather, but a non-issue in the real world.

Correll

"So, you're saying blacks are inherently stronger, while whites are inherently smarter?"

No. Whites aren't inherently smarter BUT whites have been smarter (if you want to call it that) because blk ppl live under a system of white supremacy and in a world of anti Blackness.

So there are things that white ppl have done that blk ppl have not.

For me ? We don't think like you. See white ppl you weaponise fking everything.

You'll find a rock at the bottom of the ocean, put in under a microscope, n think of ways you can use it to kill ppl.

Thats the difference. We dont have that sick depraved evil mindset you ppl have.

Blk ppl don't think about bombing whites, inferiorizing n killing whites, poisoning whites, writing books to show how stupid whites are, refferring whites to animals, going into majority whites countries n forcing systems of racial apartheid in those white countries n other things.

We dont think like you and thats been to our cost, because we're coming up against a beast, whose mindset is purely about domination.

Last edited:
I predict that Morrison gets banned, while Paul gets a pass, and those that w
Correll

"So, you're saying blacks are inherently stronger, while whites are inherently smarter?"

No. Whites aren't inherently smarter BUT whites have been smarter (if you want to call it that) because blk ppl live under a system of white supremacy and in a world of anti Blackness.

So there are things that white ppl have done that blk ppl have not.

For me ? We don't think like you. See white ppl you weaponise fking everything.

You'll find a rock at the bottom of the ocean, put in under a microscope, n think of ways you can use it to kill ppl.

Blk ppl don't think about bombing whites, inferiorizing n killing whites, poisoning whites, writing books to show how stupid whites are, refferring whites to animals, going into majority whites countries n forcing systems of racial apartheid in those white countries n other things.

We dont think like you and thats been to our cost, because we're coming up against a beast, whose mindset is purely about domination.

Wow. Whites sound like complete shit.

Yet, you can't bring yourself to actually answer any questions from a white guy, cause you are afraid of how I will use that information to paint you as you really are.

Which is not stupid of you, I'll grant you that.

I wrestled a Black person in high school, his name was Jerry Wilson.

You only wrestled ONE black person, and you remember his name?
Yup, I lived in SLC, Ut. Not too many Blacks at the time in that city, and not too many of those who were wrestling.
It was a tough match, and I remember all the tough matches very well. He was built like a tank.
To answer your earlier question....because that is a white name by today's standards.

There is enough mma video to show you are wrong. Blacks get beat by whites all of the time.

Forum List

Back