"Black" Names

Urban blacks are not credited with much education
But they do come up with original names

The best that highly educated whites can come up with are John, James, Theresa, Mary
John, James, Theresa and Mary wont ever carjack anyone.
White people are the biggest criminals on the planet. There is no bigger crime than systematic mistreatment on the basis of the race.

The best that highly educated whites can come up with are John, James, Theresa, Mary
White people are the biggest criminals on the planet. There is no bigger crime than systematic mistreatment on the basis of the race.
No, the statistics dont lie. Black people committ more violent crimes than whites BY FAR. Imagine how much worse the black statistics would be if they included every robbery, rape, maiming and murder in Africa.

Dont get me wrong. I dont see this as a race problem. Your skin color doesnt make you violent. Your inferior culture is 100% responsible for this violence.

No, the statistics dont lie. Black people committ more violent crimes than whites BY FAR. Imagine how much worse the black statistics would be if they included every robbery, rape, maiming and murder in Africa.

Dont get me wrong. I dont see this as a race problem. Your skin color doesnt make you violent. Your inferior culture is 100% responsible for this violence.
The stats are created by the white supremacists.

So you feel superior to a blk man ? Cmon stop playing.

You just said whites are the biggest criminals on the planets. Does this not mean you feel morally superior?

The stats are created by the white supremacists.

The stats come from the DOJ. Claiming that the stats are fabricated by white supremacists is some weird ass shit. The truth is, you dont believe that, but you are willing to sell out your integrity because, you have no honest rebuttal to the truth im speaking.

The stats come from the DOJ. Claiming that the stats are fabricated by white supremacists is some weird ass shit.

Name one police department or officer that has been PUNISHED by the DOJ for harming Black people.

Name just one.

The stats come from the DOJ. Claiming that the stats are fabricated by white supremacists is some weird ass shit.

Name one police department or officer that has been PUNISHED by the DOJ for harming Black people.

Name just one.

None of them were punished by the DOJ.

So I'll ask the question for the second time.

The DOJ is another branch of white supremacy so they are not going to do anything positive 4 blk ppl

Last edited:

Name just one.

Why do you care about that anyway? I dont even know what your point is.

Name just one.

Because using stats from the DOJ about black ppl is as stupid as using stats from Ronald McDonald about vegetarians.

Name just one.

Because using stats from the DOJ about black ppl is as stupid as using stats from Ronald McDonald about vegetarians.
No its not. They are extremely accurate. Denying thst makes you look weak.

^^ claims "I don't see this as a race problem" and then immediately "pivots" all the way to "your inferior culture".

foot-in-mouth.jpg

SMH Ya can't make this place up. Can't be done.

^^ claims "I don't see this as a race problem" and then immediately "pivots" all the way to "your inferior culture".

foot-in-mouth.jpg

You need to find a dictionary quick. You are confused about the difference between race and culture.

foot-in-mouth.jpg

You need to find a dictionary quick. You are confused about the difference between race and culture.

I'll have one sent over so you can look up "euphemism".

And while you're in there look up "pronoun" and tell us WHO the personal possessive pronoun your refers to.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you own property or assets or bank accounts, motor vehicles or anything else in your real name, there's really nothing all that wrong with a unique spelling.

White cops got an arrest warrant, several suspects with similar names, they're all black, the cops don't give a fuck who they pick up, they've got white female witnesses willing to swear to a mugshot lineup on cue, and deep-fake surveillance videos to alter facial appearance, of which any discussion is forbidden on Facebook.

foot-in-mouth.jpg

I'll have one sent over so you can look up "euphemism".

And while you're in there look up "pronoun" and tell us WHO the personal possessive pronoun your refers to.
What the fuck are you babbling about now? Just stick to the actual definitions of words, like a normal person.

foot-in-mouth.jpg

Culture and race are two different things. One is a choice, the other is not.

I'm not sure what the crime stats actually reveal but whichever race is responsible for more crimes, it's a problem of culture, not race. In other words, if blacks do commit more crimes, it's because of culture, not because they are black. The same is also true for whites.

Name just one.

No its not. They are extremely accurate. Denying thst makes you look weak.
And yet another mass shooter kills 16 ppl in Canada yesterday. I dont even need to verify if he was blk. Bcoz we both know he wasn't.

Almost certainly a white supreamacist, as yestsrday was April 20th, n April 20th is Hitler's birthday n white supremacist often like to some coward shit to mark it.

Who r the most violent ppl again?

foot-in-mouth.jpg

Errr, you really don't understand that?

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

Okay, here's the problem with that.

The guy who is likely to throw Jamal's resume into the wastepaper basket is the same guy who might call back "Chatsworth", but will cut the interview short when he shows up while being black.

Simple solution. Affirmative action... you have to prove why you rejected black applicants over less qualified white applicants. "but, but, but, he had a cool name like "Chatsworth" isn't going to cut it.

Forum List

Back