Black Monday

Bill Belichick is scheduled to meet with Robert Kraft today. His future is up in the air.

Getting fired is part of the package. As a general rule, you will land someplace else and still be OK.

Thank goodness "Riverboat Ron" is gone.....That said a new GM for Washington is much more important.

Picking starters is fine but in this game of attrition you better be able to pick some great back-up talent in the late rounds.

Thank goodness "Riverboat Ron" is gone.....That said a new GM for Washington is much more important.

Picking starters is fine but in this game of attrition you better be able to pick some great back-up talent in the late rounds.
The Packer organization usually is successful at drafting great back-up talent in late rounds.

Bill Belichick is scheduled to meet with Robert Kraft today. His future is up in the air.
I'm gonna stick to my guns and reiterate that Belichick isn't going anywhere. While this year was a dumpster fire, the defense was solid, so there is something to build off of. And he's still under contract. $25M is a lot of money for a buyout. Last, Bill is 15 wins away from breaking Shula's all time wins record and I don't think Kraft wants to see him break it with another team.

Also trying to have the talent gel within a frame of time to make a run for the top prize. Some teams seem to reload faster in this age of parity.

Also trying to have the talent gel within a frame of time to make a run for the top prize. Some teams seem to reload faster in this age of parity.
The better organizations usually field competitive teams.

Forum List

Back