Black men started slavery; White male abolitionists effectively ended it.

Dont tell everyone you are uneducated. The Arabs sold Black slaves to the europeans and the europeans sold white slaves to the Arabs before any Black Africans sold anything to anyone. How do you think the Portugese knew to sail down to W.Africa to cut out the middleman?

That's because I had NOTHING to do with the arrival of the first slaves in the USA as it was the British American government in the United States which brought their slaves with them to the New World from England. After that the black WEST African slave traders continued to sell their wares to European dealers. The USA as an original destination was only about 3% of the world's African slave trade, if that much.

Blame the Brits for your slave heritage. You ended up being one of the lucky ones in the USA.
Who said you had anything to do with it? If you deflect any harder you are going to end up talking about going water skiing. Stop trying to distance yourself. You look extremely guilt ridden when you keep putting yourself in the mix. You werent even born. Stay on topic.

Fuck you, you black asshole.

Dont tell everyone you are uneducated. The Arabs sold Black slaves to the europeans and the europeans sold white slaves to the Arabs before any Black Africans sold anything to anyone. How do you think the Portugese knew to sail down to W.Africa to cut out the middleman?

That's because I had NOTHING to do with the arrival of the first slaves in the USA as it was the British American government in the United States which brought their slaves with them to the New World from England. After that the black WEST African slave traders continued to sell their wares to European dealers. The USA as an original destination was only about 3% of the world's African slave trade, if that much.

Blame the Brits for your slave heritage. You ended up being one of the lucky ones in the USA.
Who said you had anything to do with it? If you deflect any harder you are going to end up talking about going water skiing. Stop trying to distance yourself. You look extremely guilt ridden when you keep putting yourself in the mix. You werent even born. Stay on topic.

No you cant fuck me cave monkey. I'm not gay. If you want anal go back to your boyfriend.

He has a hatred of white women, he can't help it.
my complaint is what would happen to him if he insulted you around us ???
Nothing. You would have just turned red.

You would never in a million years say anything like the garbage you spew on here to the face of a white woman. Ever.
I know that. I would say it to crack hoe like you though.
laugh.gif

Sure you would, lol.

if that is the case , why do you keep spouting off about white people having a 400 year head start?

seems you are spewing out of both sides of your anus

hey, that is no way to speak to a black man. He has black privilege

Wow. Just. Wow.

Anyway. Serious, twisted racist hater revealed ^^^^^^^
Your avoidance issues are starting to become the stuff of legend. Which is it? The goat fucker using you for sperm depository or serving iced tea in Africa?

I'm sorry, you aren't making sense. But you seem very, very angry. Do all women make you angry, or just white ones?
Of course. I should have known another deflection.
laugh.gif

So white women evoke rage in you? And you're proud of that?

That's interesting. Albeit creepy.
Asclepias gets tough with a white woman on the internet

LOL

Yes. He has put you in your place on a number of occasions.

surely you jest

Your avoidance issues are starting to become the stuff of legend. Which is it? The goat fucker using you for sperm depository or serving iced tea in Africa?

I'm sorry, you aren't making sense. But you seem very, very angry. Do all women make you angry, or just white ones?
Of course. I should have known another deflection.
laugh.gif

So white women evoke rage in you? And you're proud of that?

That's interesting. Albeit creepy.
Asclepias gets tough with a white woman on the internet

LOL

Yes. He has put you in your place on a number of occasions.

surely you jest
surely you are a court jester.

Yeah. The one whites pushed made you an animal with no rights. The "good" slavery you remained a human. Which one would you rather be involved in as slave?

at best you are a joke

--LOL
Good deflection so you wouldnt have to answer the question. :laugh:

Let me see...would I rather be a slave belonging to a dude who came into my village and forcibly ripped me from my mother and family...or would I rather be a slave to a white girl?

Let me think...

Why would you rather be any kind of slave?

Really what the hell is this thread about?

Can we all agree slavery is bad?

Or is this just another stupid argument about who is more racist- blacks or whites?

Hey, Syriusly. Maybe the title of the thread was a poor choice. These thoughts have come up in my head recently because I attend an HBCU and it is not only acceptable, but almost required that all students of color, as well as white females if they don't want to be targeted too, should hate and distrust white males (ALL of them), or you get ostracized or worse. The main argument for this is based on slavery. The fact that there have been white males of 'good conscience' throughout history that opposed oppression is brushed aside in favor of promoting further discord and hatred towards white males, which is indeed the demographic of the current oppressive force in America, but should not be so readily applied to all white males. It is actually that philosophy that white racists and supremacists use to defend their oppressive stance on the matter. I understand the reasoning, however inappropriately all-encompassing, for such views as exists at my HBCU, and I have learned not to take things personally, and I know its not me that they are actually mad at, but rather the projected idea that my presence presents to the other students. I still wish to push in favor of social equality and harmony which cannot happen when hate binds and blinds people from the path to such a goal. I wanted to get thoughts on this matter, so I thought I would try to see what alternative views might exist aside from the 'required' view and propaganda at my school . This might not be the best place for such information gathering, but I don't know of any other places yet to talk about it openly without a hardline perspective that prevents real progress.

white males the current oppressive force in America?

really?

please prove it

asclepias explains the good slavery over the bad slavery --LOL
Yeah. The one whites pushed made you an animal with no rights. The "good" slavery you remained a human. Which one would you rather be involved in as slave?

at best you are a joke

--LOL

Let me see...would I rather be a slave belonging to a dude who came into my village and forcibly ripped me from my mother and family...or would I rather be a slave to a white girl?

Let me think...
You forgot to add being a girl you got raped by the ships crew daily on your way to the US. I know you are a prostitute but pretend you are a virgin.

what a stupid post

Liberals and progressives ended slavery. Not right wing Confederate Conservatives.

Benevolent white men also honored them by declaring them 3/5 of a person, where before they didn't count for anything. Blessed be the white man!
You're an expert at repeating false stereotypes and cliche s.

The Three-Fifths Compromise was a compromise reached between delegates from southern states and those from northern states during the 1787 United States Constitutional Convention. The debate was over if, and if so, how, slaves would be counted when determining a state's total population for legislative representation and taxing purposes. The issue was important, as this population number would then be used to determine the number of seats that the state would have in the United States House of Representatives for the next ten years, and to determine what percentage of the nation's direct tax burden the state would have to bear. The compromise was proposed by delegates James Wilson and Roger Sherman.Three-Fifths Compromise - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Following the Civil War and the abolition of slavery by the Thirteenth Amendment (1865), the three-fifths clause was nullified, as all people were now free. Section 2 of the Fourteenth Amendment (1868) later superseded Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3. It provides that "representatives shall be apportioned ...counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed."

After the Reconstruction era came to an end in 1877, however, the former slave states subverted the objective of these changes by using various strategies to disfranchise their black citizens, while obtaining the benefit of apportionment of representatives on the basis of the total populations. These measures effectively gave white Southerners even greater voting power than they had in the antebellum era, inflating the number of Southern Democrats in the House of Representatives as well as the number of votes they could exercise in the Electoral College in the election of the president.

The disfranchisement of black citizens eventually attracted the attention of Congress, and in 1900 some members proposed stripping the South of seats, related to the number of people who were barred from voting.[12] In the end, Congress did not act to change apportionment, largely because of the power of the Southern bloc. The Southern bloc comprised Southern Democrats voted into office by white voters which comprised a powerful voting bloc in Congress until the 1960s. Their representatives, re-elected repeatedly by one-party states, controlled numerous chairmanships of important committees in both houses on the basis of seniority, giving them control over rules, budgets and important patronage projects, among other issues. Their power allowed them to defeat federal legislation against racial violence and abuses in the South.[13][not in citation given]

The large-scale migration of African Americans to the Northern and Western states starting in the 1910s was driven largely by economic forces, but at the same time reenfranchised black citizens, and resulted in reapportionment away from the Southern states and increasingly added to the calls for reforms and black civil rights. By the 1960s the African-American civil rights movement and its sympathizers successfully directly challenged the Southern disfranchisement of black citizens, besides other abuses.

Three-Fifths Compromise - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

at best you are a joke

--LOL

Let me think...
You forgot to add being a girl you got raped by the ships crew daily on your way to the US. I know you are a prostitute but pretend you are a virgin.

what a stupid post
Thanks. Coming from you that post must be sure genius.

Benevolent white men also honored them by declaring them 3/5 of a person, where before they didn't count for anything. Blessed be the white man!
You're an expert at repeating false stereotypes and cliche s.

The Three-Fifths Compromise was a compromise reached between delegates from southern states and those from northern states during the 1787 United States Constitutional Convention. The debate was over if, and if so, how, slaves would be counted when determining a state's total population for legislative representation and taxing purposes. The issue was important, as this population number would then be used to determine the number of seats that the state would have in the United States House of Representatives for the next ten years, and to determine what percentage of the nation's direct tax burden the state would have to bear. The compromise was proposed by delegates James Wilson and Roger Sherman.Three-Fifths Compromise - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
He was being sarcastic.

This has to be a multiple-part answer, as the concept is indeed a complex one:

1. Not all white males actively participate in oppressive behavior, but they do still benefit from any oppressive aspects of the current system. (White females benefit as well, although not to the same extent, as gender oppression is very real also).

2. Denying that there are any oppressive forces in our current system passively supports the aspects that are still oppressive.

3. If anyone has the power to oppress others in our country, it would be the actively oppressing individuals and groups --within-- the white male demographic because they are the ones who still hold the majority of the power.

4. Very importantly --- The above does state that this consideration should not be inclusive of ALL white males ---, which I am deducing you may be, and I am as well. That concept is part of what I am dealing with also. I understand the reality of who holds the power to oppress in our country from its origin to even now, and am actively against it, such as should be obvious from my posts. This does not stop people from targeting me with the same animosity as if I did not care at all, simply based on my identity at birth. Being defensive unfortunately does not help the matter either, because there should be no need for a non-oppressor to defend the oppressive forces...

So, I :

A. Admit the reality,

B. Don't feel guilty or ashamed of my birth,

C. Don't take it personal when people need to express anger concerning the reality that white, male oppression does still exist (even if it is not through me, not necessarily you, or even 50+ % of white males),

Being targeted for something I have not done feels unfair, of course --- and such an approach is the wrong way to fix the problem --- but being defensive for ALL white males is counterproductive too, and is why such prejudice is often held towards white males based on the assumption that they will identify with and defend the entire white, male population due to identity with it...

Again, its a complex issue that has no easy answer ... and no one I have talked to that has a problem with my birth identity has been able to propose a solution except that it needs to change (obviously), or that all white males should be hated and need to die (which is so extreme it defeats any positive steps that could be taken) ...

I understand why this concept could be angering ... it is frustrating ... but I am sure something can be done aside from perpetuating the anger, defensiveness, and/or hatred ... Currently, the only way I see to fix it is through peacemaking daily-interaction, active listening and empathizing without defensiveness, and the very few occasions where we are allowed to vote ...

I hope this makes sense. Its kind of like a 3-D painting, once you see it, it becomes clear, but otherwise there is too much going on to see what is really there...

Last edited:
at best you are a joke

--LOL

Let me think...

Why would you rather be any kind of slave?

Really what the hell is this thread about?

Can we all agree slavery is bad?

Or is this just another stupid argument about who is more racist- blacks or whites?

Hey, Syriusly. Maybe the title of the thread was a poor choice. These thoughts have come up in my head recently because I attend an HBCU and it is not only acceptable, but almost required that all students of color, as well as white females if they don't want to be targeted too, should hate and distrust white males (ALL of them), or you get ostracized or worse. The main argument for this is based on slavery. The fact that there have been white males of 'good conscience' throughout history that opposed oppression is brushed aside in favor of promoting further discord and hatred towards white males, which is indeed the demographic of the current oppressive force in America, but should not be so readily applied to all white males. It is actually that philosophy that white racists and supremacists use to defend their oppressive stance on the matter. I understand the reasoning, however inappropriately all-encompassing, for such views as exists at my HBCU, and I have learned not to take things personally, and I know its not me that they are actually mad at, but rather the projected idea that my presence presents to the other students. I still wish to push in favor of social equality and harmony which cannot happen when hate binds and blinds people from the path to such a goal. I wanted to get thoughts on this matter, so I thought I would try to see what alternative views might exist aside from the 'required' view and propaganda at my school . This might not be the best place for such information gathering, but I don't know of any other places yet to talk about it openly without a hardline perspective that prevents real progress.

white males the current oppressive force in America?

really?

please prove it

Squeeze Berry, I posted a reply, but it posted as a new post instead of replying directly to you. I hope it helps explain what I am trying to say.

This has to be a multiple-part answer, as the concept is indeed a complex one:

1. Not all white males actively participate in oppressive behavior, but they do still benefit from any oppressive aspects of the current system. (White females benefit as well, although not to the same extent, as gender oppression is very real also).

2. Denying that there are any oppressive forces in our current system passively supports the aspects that are still oppressive.

3. If anyone has the power to oppress others in our country, it would be the white male demographic because they are the ones who still hold the majority of the power.

4. Very importantly --- The above does state that this consideration should not be inclusive of ALL white males ---, which I am deducing you may be, and I am as well. That concept is part of what I am dealing with also. I understand the reality of who holds the power to oppress in our country from its origin to even now, and am actively against it, such as should be obvious from my posts. This does not stop people from targeting me with the same animosity as if I did not care at all, simply based on my identity at birth. Being defensive unfortunately does not help the matter either, because there should be no need for a non-oppressor to defend the oppressive forces...

So, I :

A. Admit the reality,

B. Don't feel guilty or ashamed of my birth,

C. Don't take it personal when people need to express anger concerning the reality that white, male oppression does still exist (even if it is not through me, not necessarily you, or even 50+ % of white males),

Being targeted for something I have not done feels unfair, of course --- and such an approach is the wrong way to fix the problem --- but being defensive for ALL white males is counterproductive too, and is why such prejudice is often held towards white males based on the assumption that they will identify with and defend the entire white, male population due to identity with it...

Again, its a complex issue that has no easy answer ... and no one I have talked to that has a problem with my birth identity has been able to propose a solution except that it needs to change (obviously), or that all white males should be hated and need to die (which is so extreme it defeats any positive steps that could be taken) ...

I understand why this concept could be angering ... it is frustrating ... but I am sure something can be done aside from perpetuating the anger, defensiveness, and/or hatred ... Currently, the only way I see to fix it is through peacemaking daily-interaction, active listening and empathizing without defensiveness, and the very few occasions where we are allowed to vote ...

I hope this makes sense. Its kind of like a 3-D painting, once you see it, it becomes clear, but otherwise there is too much going on to see what is really there...
Youre wasting your words with people like squeeze. He is too caught up with blaming Black people for his lot in life. He sees Black people as the boogeyman.

Forum List

Back