Black "man" demands FREE COFFEE from Starbucks for reparations

Haha! It was a stunt!

WATCH: Conservative Black Man TROLLS Starbucks; Gets Free Coffee By Simply Saying "Racism"
What’s the catch?
The man, author and speaker Bryan Sharpe, also a vlogger whose handle is Hotep Jesus, appears to be a conservative by every account.

Sharpe, also an online influencer, has published “Twitter Marketing: How to Build a Cult-like Following.”

On his video page, he blasts liberals in a large variety of videos, lamenting that “the evil left controls us all.”
Viral video sees black man enter Starbucks, demand free ‘reparations’ coffee. There’s a huge catch.
My sincere compliments to Sharpe, who is a pretty sharp fellow.

They shut down all Starbucks to have training on this very issue...............lol

Over a couple of minor incidents.............

Next thing we'll here they are being sued because coffee is black.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Once I heard her call to the police it was obvious she was being respectful. She asked them to leave after they refused to buy anything. They refused. The police asked them to leave, they refused. Yet the manager got fired. I imagine her response would have been the same as if it were 2 white guys.
They shut down all Starbucks to have training on this very issue...............lol

The girl did not even do anything wrong when she called the cops.

Other than being white.

And it was made a big deal by a white that filmed and uploaded it. Funny that. Stirring the pot anyway they can.

The girl did not even do anything wrong when she called the cops.

Other than being white.

Getting free coffee from Starflucks is worse than getting arrested in the first place.

Haha! It was a stunt!

WATCH: Conservative Black Man TROLLS Starbucks; Gets Free Coffee By Simply Saying "Racism"
What’s the catch?
The man, author and speaker Bryan Sharpe, also a vlogger whose handle is Hotep Jesus, appears to be a conservative by every account.

Sharpe, also an online influencer, has published “Twitter Marketing: How to Build a Cult-like Following.”

On his video page, he blasts liberals in a large variety of videos, lamenting that “the evil left controls us all.”
Viral video sees black man enter Starbucks, demand free ‘reparations’ coffee. There’s a huge catch.

Yea, I posted about it this morning....Black guy walks into starbucks, says racist immediately gets free coffee

Free Starbucks covefefe'#metoo jumpontheband wagon , somebody once did something mean, so we all get free shit? It's too bad. Why, I like white people and all, it's too bad all white people are totally evil though. I hate white people, they are ALL racists. Do I get free coffee now? Racism! Gimme my free latte...

Last edited:
Trump should give libs a dose of their own medicine by ordering a DOJ civil rights investigation into Starbucks complete with hotline for whistleblowers and victims to report what's been going on.

Free Starbucks covefefe'#metoo jumpontheband wagon , somebody once did something mean, so we all get free shit? It's too bad. Why, I like white people and all, it's too bad all white people are totally evil though. I hate white people, they are ALL racists. Do I get free coffee now? Racism! Gimme my free latte...

You’re trying too hard.

You’re trying too hard.
Perhaps a tad. But a black youth telling me he hates all whites because ...OK, it's frustrating as hell, we can't be sarcastic and respond to that nonsense. Racism smassim..

Perhaps the whole affair could have been averted if the bigoted Starbucks manager knew that one of her bosses at the corporate level was black. But one thing is clear: the swift public response to the mushrooming crisis is probably owed to the president and Chief Operations Officer of Starbuck: Rosalind Brewer with her fine Black ass.

I don't blame blacks for hating whites, and they do. Boy, do they...No better angels of our mercies here. But their high crime rate and the fact blacks are their own worst enemy here, that transcends racial bigotry or that old anachronism, "Racism".
Blacks DO have way higher crime rates statistically than any other group, after all...Who's fault is THAT? It's racism for noticing? How so?

Last edited:
Perhaps the whole affair could have been averted if the bigoted Starbucks manager knew that one of her bosses at the corporate level was black. But one thing is clear: the swift public response to the mushrooming crisis is probably owed to the president and Chief Operations Officer of Starbuck: Rosalind Brewer with her fine Black ass.

Contrary to what you might believe you may rest assured that woman doesn't like ******* any more than I do.

I don't blame blacks for hating whites, and they do. Boy, do they...No better angels of our mercies here. But their high crime rate and the fact blacks are their own worst enemy here, that transcends racial bigotry or that old anachronism, "Racism".
Blacks DO have way higher crime rates statistically than any other group, after all...Who's fault is THAT? It's racism for noticing? How so?
Still, the majority of Blacks are not criminals. Do you know what that means? That means the fault for crimes lies with those people who commit them, not the innocents who look like them. The same goes for White criminals.

Contrary to what you might believe you may rest assured that woman doesn't like ******* any more than I do.

Your 7 asterisks don't tell me much. there are 7 letters in the word racists and also 7 letters in the plural for the N word. And since the 2 Black gentlemen who were arrested in this Starbucks case displayed no emotional anger neither before and after being arrested, I'm puzzled as to which term your 7 asterisks refer to.

Forum List

Back