Black Lynchings....

Oh....its not whites calling for lynchings, now its blacks..

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops
WOW!!!...WOW!!!!...the op has found some racist, ignorant , stupid assholes!!!!

Now let me do what a majority of white conservatives have seemed incapable of doing with the white counterpart of these idiots.

I denounce them and their action!!!!
Its too bad you weren't able to denounce their actions before you made excuses for it.
It is too bad that some people are as stupid as you and therefore won't ask you to produce the imaginary link where I made such a statement...

Now let me do what a majority of white conservatives have seemed incapable of doing with the white counterpart of these idiots.

WOW!!! WOW!!!!

You made a stupid reply......now everyone, lets do as be suggest and denounce him as an idiot!
Thanks for proving the obvious...

I also appreciate the way they've elevated our quality of conversation. Did you read the name of their group and that woman's radio show ?

And she goes by the name of.....wait for it.....Sunshine.

To much. :afro::afro::afro:

Its too bad you weren't able to denounce their actions before you made excuses for it.
It is too bad that some people are as stupid as you and therefore won't ask you to produce the imaginary link where I made such a statement...
Your denunciation was a tiny blip in a post that mostly complained about shit that had nothing to do with denouncing their behavior. You are a fraud.

Unfortunately, they seem to have been paying attention to history.

So blacks who have never been slaves...are somehow socially entitled to attack whites who never owned slaves...because of history?
This was inevitable and predictable.

Just what was predictable.

I give blacks more credit than whites when it comes to race.

Seems they understand the issue a little better.

This isn't about racism....well, yes it is. Just not the way they think it is.

Your denunciation was a tiny blip in a post that mostly complained about shit that had nothing to do with denouncing their behavior. You are a fraud.
In other words the content of the post has confused you and you aren't bright enough to figure that out.

Dude, why don't you white people find another subject to talk about? Day after day after day after day a thread is opened to discuss black people. While you rednecks are here.....whining about black people, 75% are out with Becky, its the weekend and the other 25% is at work!!

The prospect of any nigga hangin a white person is non existent.....rope is very expensive and chicken and fries is not....next?

Dude, why don't you white people find another subject to talk about? Day after day after day after day a thread is opened to discuss black people. While you rednecks are here.....whining about black people, 75% are out with Becky, its the weekend and the other 25% is at work!!

The prospect of any nigga hangin a white person is non existent.....rope is very expensive and chicken and fries is not....next?
:lmao:

I think what we are witnessing is the true death of racism. But it's like a star dying. At the end...it's gonna get VERY intense and blow up...kill a lot of shit around it...then be dead.

Right now...we are witnessing two factors intensifying the dying process.

1- Professional racial victims. Sharpton culture. Their literal income depends on racism thriving. They are trying to keep it up.

2- Poor people who've been convinced racism is keeping them down (by the #1 folks). But as it slowly died from 1990-2008...they realized the convenient excuse was disappearing. Their handouts would be taken...and no one could be called racist. They would be expected to carry their own weight...and no they don't want to.

You guys wanted to have the "race talk". Said we were a nation of cowards for not having it.

Well motherfucka....we're having it. Yall thought the "race talk" was gonna be us sitting silent while black leaders lecture us and make us feel guilty. That shit works on pussy white liberals.

Not the rest of the country.

Yall wanted the "race talk". You got it.

A race war can only exist when you have divide of races...blacks, whites hispanics, etc......black people are so washed in white culture today, I mean give me a break. Picture this, the KKK all armed and ready to go and nigga's showing up with their daughters and dark grandbabies.....LOLOLOLO

A race war can only exist when you have divide of races...blacks, whites hispanics, etc......black people are so washed in white culture today, I mean give me a break. Picture this, the KKK all armed and ready to go and nigga's showing up with their daughters and dark grandbabies.....LOLOLOLO
Wow, now that is some crack talk there....

As I said, the blacks are already engaged in a race war....y'all are killing yourselves at a rate that few wars have ever achieved!

[...]
The call for lynching Whites was predictable.

Why?

For one thing, during the Ferguson riots and lootings, which the town's Mayor virtually sanctioned, Michael Brown's ex-con birth-father jumped up on a car and incited the crowd with, "Let's burn this motherfucker down!" And nothing was done about it.

Now I know there is an appreciable difference between decent, peaceful Black people and n!ggers. N!ggers are inclined to do what they see other n!ggers get away with -- and some will always go one step beyond. And calling for lynching Whites is just one step beyond urging to " . . . burn this motherfucker down."

That's why I say it was predictable. Do you disagree?

[...]
The call for lynching Whites was predictable.

Why?

For one thing, during the Ferguson riots and lootings, which the town's Mayor virtually sanctioned, Michael Brown's ex-con birth-father jumped up on a car and incited the crowd with, "Let's burn this motherfucker down!" And nothing was done about it.

Now I know there is an appreciable difference between decent, peaceful Black people and n!ggers. N!ggers are inclined to do what they see other n!ggers get away with -- and some will always go one step beyond. And calling for lynching Whites is just one step beyond urging to " . . . burn this motherfucker down."

That's why I say it was predictable. Do you disagree?

I just wasn't sure what was predictable.

It was a call by a small set of extremists who don't represent the black population in general.

So, in that sense...I don't disagree.

Forum List

Back