Opposite of Pansexual?

Are you Pansexual? Bansexual? Or what is your favorite madeup term?

• I'm Pansexual, even more than Miley Cyrus and Bruce Caitlyn Jenner combined

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'm Bansexual, into banning all sex and genders, all orientations and weddings No no no party of NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above -- and my favorite madeup term is "Prebola"

• None of the above -- but I think "Idiodyssey" describes my life

• None of your business: I hate all those words, especially "Blizzerable," none of which are funny

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other please specify (in whatever terms you want to use, make up, or mix up)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Miley Cyrus Identifies As Pansexual. What Does That Mean, Exactly?

After reading that Miley Cyrus identifies as "Pansexual" or open to all sexual relations
I decided we need a term for the opposite of that --
or "Bansexual." For anyone AGAINST any form of sex!

This may be the next best made-up word after
* "Prebola" for the stage of quarantining people with symptoms not yet diagnosed with Ebola
* "Blizzerable" for describing dreary weather that is neither rain nor snow but some miserable mix of both
* "Idiodyssey" (root words: idiocy, odyseey) 1. (literal) Getting rooked into roadtrip with a carload of insane people, and enjoying the adventure anyway 2. (figurative) Being "taken for a ride" but going along with the journey, just to see how far liars will go with their story

Are you Pansexual? Bansexual? What is your favorite sexual identity?
Or your favorite made-up word?

I'm actually "transoffended". On the outside...I may not be offended. Or even have the right to be offended. But i am.

If you wear...say...blue jeans...I'm offended. Even if I don't look like it.

We must also make room for flansexuals, those who engage in sexual intercourse with open pastry containing a sweet filling.

If that's how they identify, that's it. And maybe give them their own bathrooms or something.

28972lrg.jpg

Spamsexuology

The spurious allegations of deviant sexual practices that seem to be the only form of communication in the FZ.

Then again, some of them might actually be true! :eek:

Spamsexuology

The spurious allegations of deviant sexual practices that seem to be the only form of communication in the FZ.

Then again, some of them might actually be true! :eek:

I'm offended by that term. It's none of your business what I chose to do with a nice can of warmed spam.

After reading that Miley Cyrus identifies as "Pansexual" or open to all sexual relations

* "Prebola" for the stage of quarantining people with symptoms not yet diagnosed with Ebola
* "Blizzerable" for describing dreary weather that is neither rain nor snow but some miserable mix of both
* "Idiodyssey" (root words: idiocy, odyseey) 1. (literal) Getting rooked into roadtrip with a carload of insane people, and enjoying the adventure anyway 2. (figurative) Being "taken for a ride" but going along with the journey, just to see how far liars will go with their story

actually there is an 'asexual' people that don't get aroused by anything enough to want sex.

I'd say it must be hard being one of these people, but yaknow

If you want an opposite term to pan-sexual the term already exists, the word is "contra-sexual".

I couldn't care less about Miley Cyrus who looks like she needs a penicillin shot or Caitlyn Jenner- not because of the sex change, but for capitalizing on it for cash.

I couldn't care less about Miley Cyrus who looks like she needs a penicillin shot or Caitlyn Jenner- not because of the sex change, but for capitalizing on it for cash.

If I went to the trouble of growing boobs and wearing dresses, I would make a buck off it if I could.

If I went to the trouble of growing boobs and wearing dresses, I would make a buck off it if I could.

To each his own. Or her own. Just makes me wonder, because although I said 'sex change' I don't think Caitlin has gone full surgery & all those under the whole Kardashian circus tent just screams insincerity & superficiality . But, that's just me.

To each his own. Or her own. Just makes me wonder, because although I said 'sex change' I don't think Caitlin has gone full surgery & all those under the whole Kardashian circus tent just screams insincerity & superficiality . But, that's just me.

I don't know anybody who would go through all that just to make a few bucks. Do you?

actually there is an 'asexual' people that don't get aroused by anything enough to want sex.

It sounds a lot less distracting to be "asexual" than "pansexual"
and able to be attracted to anything walking by on two legs

Gee whiz what will they have next after pansexual? potsexual?

I don't know anybody who would go through all that just to make a few bucks. Do you?

I'm more with you BULLDOG but given that Jenner
didn't do the two irreversible obvious things (the male genitalia and the voice box)
I am 50/50 that this can still be real, but also Jenner could also switch back to cash in even more on the controversy

It may still be genuine, and also orchestrated to produce the most drama for publicity and marketing
It could be both, as Jenner claims to be both,
Not an "either/or" situation, inside or out!

It sounds a lot less distracting to be "asexual" than "pansexual"
and able to be attracted to anything walking by on two legs

Gee whiz what will they have next after pansexual? potsexual?

When I was a teen ager, it didn't even have to be able to walk. A well formed knot hole in a tree would cause me to look twice.

Forum List

Back