Black Lynchings....

They don't understand, if they got their race war they would lose miserably. The fools can't even shoot straight. Of course when your pants are hanging down around your knees is a little difficult to aim, fire and run

They don't understand, if they got their race war they would lose miserably. The fools can't even shoot straight. Of course when your pants are hanging down around your knees is a little difficult to aim, fire and run

Luckily...most black folks ignore this nonsense mostly. If there were a "race war" it would mostly be in urban shitholes. It would start as random attacks on unarmed whites. Then against cops..which the gangs would lose in humiliating fashion.

Luckily...most black folks ignore this nonsense mostly. If there were a "race war" it would mostly be in urban shitholes. It would start as random attacks on unarmed whites. Then against cops..which the gangs would lose in humiliating fashion.

Truth is Bucs, this is just a way for the lefties to agitate and excite African Americans to vote. If a few people lose their lives in the process, no biggie, it is for the the betterment of society in the world according to the statists.

Wow! That's horrible. Fortunately for you, me and all innocent white people, it would not be permitted by law enforcement nor socially acceptable for them to actually lynch people.

How's that for progress?

Dumb shit.

These fools calling for a race war... Just loud-mouthed wanna-be's... If they had any real leadership qualities; they would lead. Yet they are too cowardly to go first... And you know they ain't got the hair on their ass, because they won't even follow up the ones who do attempt to kick it off.

An unidentified black man said “when those mother f**kers are by themselves, that’s when when we should start f***ing them up. Like they do us, when a bunch of them ni**ers takin’ one of us out, that’s how we should roll up.” He said, “Cause we already roll up in gangs anyway. There should be six or seven black mother f**ckers, see that white person, and then lynch their ass. Let’s turn the tables.”

This is the way it always is with black males, they haven't got the balls to do anything unless they have a half dozen bros alongside them.

There is already a race war going on......the problem is, its the blacks waging war on themselves.....

And it seems the progressives have managed to tell them that its whitey who is doing it!

That is some trick...

Last edited:
Easy solution.

ALWAYS keep your .45 caliber hollow points handy. Preferably loaded into a concealed pistol.

If they try to "sacrifice" you, in their own words, to balance things out....simply defend yourself.

Oh....its not whites calling for lynchings, now its blacks..

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops
WOW!!!...WOW!!!!...the op has found some racist, ignorant , stupid assholes!!!!

Now let me do what a majority of white conservatives have seemed incapable of doing with the white counterpart of these idiots.

I denounce them and their action!!!!
Its too bad you weren't able to denounce their actions before you made excuses for it.

Oh....its not whites calling for lynchings, now its blacks..

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops
WOW!!!...WOW!!!!...the op has found some racist, ignorant , stupid assholes!!!!

Now let me do what a majority of white conservatives have seemed incapable of doing with the white counterpart of these idiots.

I denounce them and their action!!!!
WOW!!! WOW!!!!

You made a stupid reply......now everyone, lets do as he suggest and denounce him as an idiot!

Forum List

Back