Black Lives Matter?

She wasnt white, she is not in a vegetative state, and white men rape more women than any other demographic known to mankind.

A lying negro leaps in with his usual jive....a negro who boasts of "play-raping" white women....go figure.
What can I say? White women love to engage in sexual fantasies. :rolleyes:

You have no proof and a disabled woman can’t give consent. He raped her. Your argument does not have one fact in it but that is normal with all your posts. You must have a guilty conscience because you are always on the defensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who said he didnt rape her? You must be triggered because youre all over the place. All I said was that white women like to play rape fantasies with Black men. I should know. Its happened to me quite often. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah I’m sure that’s what white woman want. Keep talking because the more you do the dumber you look. Your making an accusation not a fact. I can say black woman don’t get raped, the more kids they have the more welfare, food stamps and aid they get. See though mine is the truth.

While only 13% of the population in the USA is black:

93% of all black murder victims are murdered by another black

85% of all violent interracial crimes are committed by blacks

80% of all shootings are committed by blacks

79% of all robberies are committed by blacks

59% of all murders are committed by blacks

52% of all violent juvenile crimes are committed by blacks

49% of all murder victims are black

45% of all drug offenses are committed by blacks

42% of all cop killers are black

8% of America’s population are black men, yet they account for 40% of American’s total prison population.

99% of all major riots involving property damage, looting and civil disobedience are committed by blacks

Blacks commit 25 X more violent assaults against whites, than whites against blacks. 33% of all crime in America is committed by 3% of the population…

Blacks between the ages of 16 and 36 40% of all blacks are on welfare (US Census)

59% of blacks graduate high school (only 20% in Detroit)

60% of black households have no fathers present.

72% of black mothers are unwed, 72%…is it any wonder young black men don’t know how to act?

3 out of 4 black children have never had a stable, working, father…a man who is home every night, and helps with home work…no wonder black culture is so broken.

Dept. of Justice, FBI and USA Census FBI.gov website. Google "FBI table 49a" for crime stats by race

A lying negro leaps in with his usual jive....a negro who boasts of "play-raping" white women....go figure.
Interracial Rape Statistics - library.flawlesslogic.com

library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm
Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped blackwomen.
You went all the way back to 1989? :laugh:

Look at the numbers now. They are even higher. You just can’t handle the truth.

I dont have to look at the numbers now. I know whites commit the vast majority of rapes in the US.
YOU KNOW THAT STATEMENT OF YOURS IS EQUIVELANT OF A 6 YEAR old putting his hands over his ears AND YELLING, blah blah blah.

Just stop the madness and recover any dignity with which you had at the beginning of this conversation.

She wasnt white, she is not in a vegetative state, and white men rape more women than any other demographic known to mankind.

You have no proof and a disabled woman can’t give consent. He raped her. Your argument does not have one fact in it but that is normal with all your posts. You must have a guilty conscience because you are always on the defensive.

Who said he didnt rape her? You must be triggered because youre all over the place. All I said was that white women like to play rape fantasies with Black men. I should know. Its happened to me quite often. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah I’m sure that’s what white woman want. Keep talking because the more you do the dumber you look. Your making an accusation not a fact. I can say black woman don’t get raped, the more kids they have the more welfare, food stamps and aid they get. See though mine is the truth.

If you dont believe it why is there a sex cult started by white women specifically for Black men? :rolleyes:

While only 13% of the population in the USA is black:

93% of all black murder victims are murdered by another black

85% of all violent interracial crimes are committed by blacks

80% of all shootings are committed by blacks

79% of all robberies are committed by blacks

59% of all murders are committed by blacks

52% of all violent juvenile crimes are committed by blacks

49% of all murder victims are black

45% of all drug offenses are committed by blacks

42% of all cop killers are black

8% of America’s population are black men, yet they account for 40% of American’s total prison population.

99% of all major riots involving property damage, looting and civil disobedience are committed by blacks

Blacks commit 25 X more violent assaults against whites, than whites against blacks. 33% of all crime in America is committed by 3% of the population…

Blacks between the ages of 16 and 36 40% of all blacks are on welfare (US Census)

59% of blacks graduate high school (only 20% in Detroit)

60% of black households have no fathers present.

72% of black mothers are unwed, 72%…is it any wonder young black men don’t know how to act?

3 out of 4 black children have never had a stable, working, father…a man who is home every night, and helps with home work…no wonder black culture is so broken.

Dept. of Justice, FBI and USA Census FBI.gov website. Google "FBI table 49a" for crime stats by race
Those are very sad figures.

Interracial Rape Statistics - library.flawlesslogic.com

library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm
Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped blackwomen.
You went all the way back to 1989? :laugh:

Look at the numbers now. They are even higher. You just can’t handle the truth.

I dont have to look at the numbers now. I know whites commit the vast majority of rapes in the US.
YOU KNOW THAT STATEMENT OF YOURS IS EQUIVELANT OF A 6 YEAR old putting his hands over his ears AND YELLING, blah blah blah.

Just stop the madness and recover any dignity with which you had at the beginning of this conversation.

Here are the stats. Hopefully you can recover your dignity. :rolleyes:

Table 21

My God, you are still digging! MIND BOGGLING.
Evidently youre still out to lunch on what plagiarism is. :rolleyes:
Nurse arrested in rape of incapacitated woman who gave birth in Phoenix

NOT DISABLED... No wonder you wouldn't get a link.
She is disabled. Incapacitated means you cant do shit. She can do things. Even her parents say so.

Hacienda Healthcare nurse charged with sexually assaulting woman in vegetative state who gave birth - CNN

"The victim's parents would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma," said the statement released to CNN by the attorney for the parents. "She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood."
The woman does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. She also "responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures."
"She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family," the parents said.
PROVIDE A CREDIBLE LINK IF YOU CAN.
Already did. Cant you read? Oh I forgot you have bad reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

No you have no proof. The shit you give is bullshit. See the difference is I can read and understand what I’m reading where you read and translate it the way you want to which is 99.9 % wrong

She is disabled. Incapacitated means you cant do shit. She can do things. Even her parents say so.

Hacienda Healthcare nurse charged with sexually assaulting woman in vegetative state who gave birth - CNN

"The victim's parents would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma," said the statement released to CNN by the attorney for the parents. "She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood."
The woman does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. She also "responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures."
"She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family," the parents said.
PROVIDE A CREDIBLE LINK IF YOU CAN.
Already did. Cant you read? Oh I forgot you have bad reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

No you have no proof. The shit you give is bullshit. See the difference is I can read and understand what I’m reading where you read and translate it the way you want to which is 99.9 % wrong

So why cant you read what her parents say if its true you can read? :rolleyes:

It was obviously a case of miscommunication. He asked permission, and she responded, "Duuuuuuuhh..."

Why? Everywhere you look a negro is murdering or raping somebody....the stats don't lie, this is a criminal race. Look at this one....: Nathan Sutherland, he raped a white woman in a "vegetative state" at a hospital here in Phoenix. Imagine what her family is going through having to imagine what this repulsive ape did to their daughter:

nathan-sutherland-booking-photo-ht-jc-190123_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

Phoenix police arrest 36-year-old nurse in Hacienda Healthcare rape
Black Lives Matter is about the frequency of police gunning down unarmed non threatening black males....dumbass. The guy in the photo likely has an IQ that`s twice your own and he looks like a real loser. If you have your MAGA hat on he`s 3 times as smart as you.

Yeah. Black cops shoot more black bad guys then white cops. White cops have to worry if they shoot a black bad guy, all the bullshit racial shit. Look at the stats. Who commits more crime, basically triple the amount of white crime.

I'm pretty sure there was a woman in a vegetative state that was raped. This one wasnt. She is mentally disabled.

Why would I cite a source when the words I used are my own? :rolleyes:

Incapacitated is disabled you fucking idiot. Look it up in the dictionary before you post things that prove your a moron but I understand because you don’t own a dictionary. Google what it means.

No stupid. incapacitated means just that. You cant do shit. Disabled means you are limited. Damn youre an idiot. :laugh:

in·ca·pac·i·tat·ed
/ˌinkəˈpasəˌtādəd/
adjective
adjective: incapacitated
  1. deprived of strength or power; debilitated.

dis·a·bled
/ˌdisˈāb(ə)ld/
adjective
  1. (of a person) having a physical or mental condition that limits movements, senses, or activities

Yeah. She can’t do anything and her family already said she had mental illness. Read the definitions again. If your incapacitated you can’t do anything to protect yourself you fucking idiot. You don’t even understand the definitions. Go back to school.

Those are very sad figures.

They were sad at one time....now they should be seen as a rallying call to incarcerate as many black petty criminals as possible for as long as possible. Trump just went in the wrong direction...most drug crime incarceration was just the easiest way to get these animals off the streets....they were doing all kinds of violence to be in the drug business.

I'm pretty sure there was a woman in a vegetative state that was raped. This one wasnt. She is mentally disabled.

Why would I cite a source when the words I used are my own? :rolleyes:

lmao!!!! yOU JUST PROVIDED THE LINK!

He is dumber then dirt. He can’t read and doesn’t understand the definitions.

No it hasn't....no white woman weighing under 250 pounds would have sex with you willingly....you're old and ugly and a compulsive liar.

Yeah you hit the nail on the head there.

Incapacitated is disabled you fucking idiot. Look it up in the dictionary before you post things that prove your a moron but I understand because you don’t own a dictionary. Google what it means.

No stupid. incapacitated means just that. You cant do shit. Disabled means you are limited. Damn youre an idiot. :laugh:

in·ca·pac·i·tat·ed
/ˌinkəˈpasəˌtādəd/
adjective
adjective: incapacitated
  1. deprived of strength or power; debilitated.

dis·a·bled
/ˌdisˈāb(ə)ld/
adjective
  1. (of a person) having a physical or mental condition that limits movements, senses, or activities

Yeah. She can’t do anything and her family already said she had mental illness. Read the definitions again. If your incapacitated you can’t do anything to protect yourself you fucking idiot. You don’t even understand the definitions. Go back to school.

Yeah i dont see anything about protecting yourself in the definition of of incapacitated. You can be disabled and not be able to protect yourself from being raped. Are you really that embarrassed I showed you up? :rolleyes:

lmao!!!! yOU JUST PROVIDED THE LINK!

Good!. You finally found it. Did someone help you? :rolleyes:

Yeah me. I read it an understand it. You read it and can’t understand the big words so you spew out more bullshit.

Forum List

Back