Black Lives Matter?

Damn. It is scary how dumb you are. Incapacitated and mentally handicap. Which means she doesn’t understand what is happening to her. Do you think it would have took so long to catch him if she wasn’t incapacitated. My dog is smarter then you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if she cant talk, sign or write how is she going to tell them what happened? Damn youre an idiot. :rolleyes:
He was guilty via DNA.
What does that have to do with her not being able to tell someone who did it? :rolleyes:
They took blood samples aND IT HAD THE NURSESS dna...THAT PROVED HE WAS THE FATHER.

Again. What does that have to do with her not being able to tell someone who did it? :rolleyes:
DNA is the way the police and medical examiners find out who had sex with someone or in this case, was the father of the child. She doesn't have to say anything.

Sounds like very loving parents or they are hoping for a mighty big judgment saying that she might have been aware of the rape. The hospital will be paying more if they can get a jury to think she could feel something or be frightened. Sure they already have the attorney.
Yeah but that wont work if the notes say that she is non responsive and in a vegetative state when she is examined by outside medical personnel. :rolleyes:
You have that backwards. If medical information indicates she is in a vegetative state, the family will not get the super big settlement. There won't be outside medical staff needed. I'm sure her workups have been extensive.
No I dont have it backwards. Thats just your reading comprehension messing with you again. I was responding to your statement. :rolleyes:

Your statement
"The hospital will be paying more if they can get a jury to think she could feel something or be frightened."

My response.
"Yeah but that wont work if the notes say that she is non responsive and in a vegetative state when she is examined by outside medical personnel."
Read what you wrote again.
I dont have to. You should get an adult to read it to you and explain why you are obviously confused. Better yet why dont you explain why I have it backwards. Maybe that will turn on the light bulb....for you? :rolleyes:
Thank you for the thought, but I am not confused.

Well if she cant talk, sign or write how is she going to tell them what happened? Damn youre an idiot. :rolleyes:
He was guilty via DNA.
What does that have to do with her not being able to tell someone who did it? :rolleyes:
They took blood samples aND IT HAD THE NURSESS dna...THAT PROVED HE WAS THE FATHER.

Again. What does that have to do with her not being able to tell someone who did it? :rolleyes:
DNA is the way the police and medical examiners find out who had sex with someone or in this case, was the father of the child. She doesn't have to say anything.
Who said she did have to say anything? I asked what does that have to do with her not being able to tell someone who did it?

Yeah but that wont work if the notes say that she is non responsive and in a vegetative state when she is examined by outside medical personnel. :rolleyes:
You have that backwards. If medical information indicates she is in a vegetative state, the family will not get the super big settlement. There won't be outside medical staff needed. I'm sure her workups have been extensive.
No I dont have it backwards. Thats just your reading comprehension messing with you again. I was responding to your statement. :rolleyes:

Your statement
"The hospital will be paying more if they can get a jury to think she could feel something or be frightened."

My response.
"Yeah but that wont work if the notes say that she is non responsive and in a vegetative state when she is examined by outside medical personnel."
Read what you wrote again.
I dont have to. You should get an adult to read it to you and explain why you are obviously confused. Better yet why dont you explain why I have it backwards. Maybe that will turn on the light bulb....for you? :rolleyes:
Thank you for the thought, but I am not confused.
Obviously you are. You claimed I had it backwards. So why dont you explain why I have it backwards or did you just figure out your reading comprehension messed you up yet again? :rolleyes:

Asslips can't handle the truff about his race so his intention was to deflect into an argument about how vegged the woman is. He's used to be handled like a baby by guilty liberals and Cons who are terrified about sounding "racist". I don't give a shit. I grew up believing in what Dr. King said and going out of my way to be pals with blacks. They all eventually turned to shit and either stole things from me or came onto my women....I'm all done with it....too bad Lincoln didn't send them back to Africa when he had the chance.
Actually, Lincoln did send many back to Liberia that would go. Free! The problem was that they did not want to retun.
If you had been building the US for generations you wouldnt want to go back without being paid either. :rolleyes:
I don't think they did a great deal OF BUILDING AT THAT TIME, BUT THEY CERTAINLY HELPED IN THE FIELDS AND IN THE HOMES.

sORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.

No you have no proof. The shit you give is bullshit. See the difference is I can read and understand what I’m reading where you read and translate it the way you want to which is 99.9 % wrong

So why cant you read what her parents say if its true you can read? :rolleyes:

Damn. It is scary how dumb you are. Incapacitated and mentally handicap. Which means she doesn’t understand what is happening to her. Do you think it would have took so long to catch him if she wasn’t incapacitated. My dog is smarter then you

He was guilty via DNA.
You said, "
He was guilty via DNA.[/QUOTE]

So why cant you read what her parents say if its true you can read? :rolleyes:

He was guilty via DNA.
You said, "
He was guilty via DNA.
What does that have to do with her not being able to tell someone who did it? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
For some reason, you felt it was important that she tell someone. That wasn't necessary.

For some reason, you felt it was important that she tell someone. That wasn't necessary.

All I said was that she wasnt able to tell anyone. Show me where I felt it was important that she tell someone? :rolleyes:
I just did.
No you didnt. You just made a wild guess without quoting where I felt it was important. :rolleyes:
lol
Thats 3 times in one day you confused yourself. :rolleyes:

All I said was that she wasnt able to tell anyone. Show me where I felt it was important that she tell someone? :rolleyes:
I just did.
No you didnt. You just made a wild guess without quoting where I felt it was important. :rolleyes:
lol
Thats 3 times in one day you confused yourself. :rolleyes:
lmao!

She wasnt white, she is not in a vegetative state, and white men rape more women than any other demographic known to mankind.
I don't know if this is the case but there certainly was a woman in a vegetative was raped.

You are so hell bent of citing sources, I see you failed to supply one for that important post to wrote.
I'm pretty sure there was a woman in a vegetative state that was raped. This one wasnt. She is mentally disabled.

Why would I cite a source when the words I used are my own? :rolleyes:

Wrong. Blacks then Hispanics do more rapes then anyone. More of your bullshit. Your not a source. Your a piece of shit moron.

Sorry white boy.

Rape in the United States - Wikipedia

"A 2014 study of college campus rape statistics by the BJS found that 63% of reported rapes against females aged 18 to 24 are done by white males, 19% are done by black males and 10% are done by another race and 8% are unknown. "

On college campuses? LOL That because most blacks don't get into college you stupid moron and the ones that do are probably least likely to be rapists as they were the uppity ones that lived a good normal life without drugs and poverty.

Only 16% of college students are black. Nice attempt to paint blacks in a good light but your link proves nothing other than "when there aren't many blacks there aren't many black rapes."

A Statistical Look at Black College Enrollment in the United States - The Atlantic

Last edited:
She wasnt white, she is not in a vegetative state, and white men rape more women than any other demographic known to mankind.
Another example of a negro who can't grasp simple concepts like per capita.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back