Black lives matter, but the genocide of Native Americans. no problem

The blacks were enslaved, raped and murdered for over 200 years. But that's nothing compared to the genocide of 11 million Native Americans that had their land stolen, their women and children raped and slaughtered, and herded into concentration camps in the name of God and the American flag. They were poisoned by Smallpox in the blankets they were given. The women's breasts were cut off and used for tobacco pouches.

And now Trump and his Christian followers ask the blacks, "What have you got to lose?"

You act like Indians were innocent

Tell me what you think a 6 year old Native American was guilty of?

Most native Americans died unintentionally- the diseases that killed most of the native Americans of the Eastern United States had already rampaged the area before the Pilgrims landed.

BUT- it would be a lie to deny that there were not incidents of wholesale slaughter of Native American villages, including women and children- often under the supposed protection of the United States.

The blacks were enslaved, raped and murdered for over 200 years. But that's nothing compared to the genocide of 11 million Native Americans that had their land stolen, their women and children raped and slaughtered, and herded into concentration camps in the name of God and the American flag. They were poisoned by Smallpox in the blankets they were given. The women's breasts were cut off and used for tobacco pouches.

And now Trump and his Christian followers ask the blacks, "What have you got to lose?"

You act like Indians were innocent

Tell me what you think a 6 year old Native American was guilty of?

Most native Americans died unintentionally- the diseases that killed most of the native Americans of the Eastern United States had already rampaged the area before the Pilgrims landed.

BUT- it would be a lie to deny that there were not incidents of wholesale slaughter of Native American villages, including women and children- often under the supposed protection of the United States.
Buckwanker and others like him for reasons I don't understand, have to create a false equivalency between the native Americans
The industrial slaughter the Europeans practiced.

The white man came, he saw and he conquered. True story :)

The white man came- accidentally infected an entire population with lots of diseases, which killed upwards of 90% of the population- then moved into the apparently unoccupied area- and were allowed to stay by the natives- who helped them establish their colonies.

That was the story in both Jamestown and Plymouth.

That neither colony was completely wiped out is almost accidental- for years the only reason the colonies survived is that more live settlers were sent to replace the ones who were dying as fast as they were coming.

Later things go worse between the natives and the colonists.

Unfortunately the disease thing was almost unavoidable- we Europeans and Asians had been living in our concentrated filth for so long we had been passing diseases back and forth for centuries and had built up immunities.

I know what my oath was and am still bound by it but if you actually believe there's 100 million people willing to take up arms against their fellow citizens and that the military won't intervene you're seriously kidding yourself.

Then you understand that you never served a legitimate American Government. At least if you have read the US Constitution.

I believe, from the US Servicemen I know, that the US Military would largely side with the revolutionaries.
You believe what you want, it's a free country, well freer than most....... :dunno:

Have you considered psychiatric treatment? You should. :thup:
The only psychiatric treatment he needs is an icepick lobotomy.

I know what my oath was and am still bound by it but if you actually believe there's 100 million people willing to take up arms against their fellow citizens and that the military won't intervene you're seriously kidding yourself.

Then you understand that you never served a legitimate American Government. At least if you have read the US Constitution.

I believe, from the US Servicemen I know, that the US Military would largely side with the revolutionaries.
You believe what you want, it's a free country, well freer than most....... :dunno:

Have you considered psychiatric treatment? You should. :thup:
The only psychiatric treatment he needs is an icepick lobotomy.
There has to be an existing per-frontal lobe for that to be effective....... :thup:

Forum List

Back