Black leaders stoking fires of racial tension!!!

I'd expect it to boggle your mind because you lack the capacity to appreciate what that means. A cop running around killing Black people violates the trust people have in the law at its first overlap into society. No one thinks a criminal is advocating for the law.
Even though that isn't what they do right? So since August 9 how many cops have run around doing that. I have statistics that show the criminals have done it 70 times. But you're saying that's ok. Now to me that boggles my mind.
Has nothing to do with anything. Cops are supposed to uphold the law. Thats more important than wondering why criminals shoot people. You cant quote me anywhere saying anything is ok can you?
Ok so are you protesting the deaths of the 70 victims? If not, then yes you've said it. Again, I see you have no appreciation for what one human does for another and the sacrifice to that. Walking or driving and not knowing what might happen to you on your job. Means absolutely nothing to you. You probably have no idea what the history is with the officer. He may have saved 70 lives, and you treat him this way for doing his job with a punk. You defend the punk. shame on you.
I though so. No its not OK. Stop deflecting. Its more of an issue that a cop is killing Black people than criminals doing it. People expect criminals to do it not cops.
so why aren't the people outraged over the 70 other deaths? the cop puts his life on the line and with little defense, see you don't understand what a sacrifice that is. His wife has to wonder everynight if he comes home after shift. And when criminal that commits crimes attacks him he's not allowed to defend himself in your eyes. What a shameful person you are.
Who told you people were not outraged about the 70 other deaths? Just because you are unaware of it doesnt mean much. I understand the sacrifice good cops give. I have 2 in my family. The point is that they dont go around shooting people that are surrendering simply because they are frightened of big Black guys.

Even though that isn't what they do right? So since August 9 how many cops have run around doing that. I have statistics that show the criminals have done it 70 times. But you're saying that's ok. Now to me that boggles my mind.
Has nothing to do with anything. Cops are supposed to uphold the law. Thats more important than wondering why criminals shoot people. You cant quote me anywhere saying anything is ok can you?
Ok so are you protesting the deaths of the 70 victims? If not, then yes you've said it. Again, I see you have no appreciation for what one human does for another and the sacrifice to that. Walking or driving and not knowing what might happen to you on your job. Means absolutely nothing to you. You probably have no idea what the history is with the officer. He may have saved 70 lives, and you treat him this way for doing his job with a punk. You defend the punk. shame on you.
I though so. No its not OK. Stop deflecting. Its more of an issue that a cop is killing Black people than criminals doing it. People expect criminals to do it not cops.
so why aren't the people outraged over the 70 other deaths? the cop puts his life on the line and with little defense, see you don't understand what a sacrifice that is. His wife has to wonder everynight if he comes home after shift. And when criminal that commits crimes attacks him he's not allowed to defend himself in your eyes. What a shameful person you are.
Who told you people were not outraged about the 70 other deaths? Just because you are unaware of it doesnt mean much. I understand the sacrifice good cops give. I have 2 in my family. The point is that they dont go around shooting people that are surrendering simply because they are frightened of big Black guys.
And you have reached a conclusion to which you have no evidence. Again sad. And you back the criminal and not the one on the line. Shame on you. shame on all who think like you.

BTW, the media has told me since they are not reporting it that's who!!!!

And you have reached a conclusion to which you have no evidence. Again sad. And you back the criminal and not the one on the line. Shame on you. shame on all who think like you.
You have reached a conclusion of which you have no evidence. You back the criminal. Not me.

You are a moron if you depend on the media for your news without investigating further yourself. No wonder you low information people proliferate.

Says the guy who doesnt understand percentages.
sure he does, 70 black folks being killed doesn't mean anything, the one killed by the white cop doing his job and getting threatened for doing it, the concern is only for one and not the 70, those are percentages that boggle my mind.
I'd expect it to boggle your mind because you lack the capacity to appreciate what that means. A cop running around killing Black people violates the trust people have in the law at its first overlap into society. No one thinks a criminal is advocating for the law.

This might be a shock to you but the police and criminals have different expectations from the public.

If your only defense is that cops arent held to the same standards as criminals then you may be a retard

sure he does, 70 black folks being killed doesn't mean anything, the one killed by the white cop doing his job and getting threatened for doing it, the concern is only for one and not the 70, those are percentages that boggle my mind.

This might be a shock to you but the police and criminals have different expectations from the public.

If your only defense is that cops arent held to the same standards as criminals then you may be a retard
Hes pretty much proven there is no doubt he is a retard.

You are a moron if you depend on the media for your news without investigating further yourself. No wonder you low information people proliferate.
I see you hate cops, too bad for your family members. Sad!!!

Hes pretty much proven there is no doubt he is a retard.
I appreciate what officers have to deal with especally in the Ferguson environment. You back criminals good for you. that's just punkish.

Right the expectation from the cop and his/her family is that the public respects they put their life on the line, I supposed the public in your world does think the criminal doing illegal things puts their lives on the line. Funny, if the criminal would go away, so would the need for the cops!!!!

None of my family members are racist cops.

None of my family members are racist cops.
And neither are the other cops. it's you who is racist for even believing that. Sad!!!

^^Did anyone understand this statement above or nah?
Right the expectation from the cop and his/her family is that the public respects they put their life on the line, I supposed the public in your world does think the criminal doing illegal things puts their lives on the line. Funny, if the criminal would go away, so would the need for the cops!!!!

Criminals will never go away dummy. Only a moron thinks that is possible. You are in over your intellectual head.

there was no crime committed in Ferguson by the officer who practiced self-defense. But, liberal media and sadly, leaders of the Black community will twist it in order to create maximum consternation within our society.If you want to march and discuss a racial issue, how about the issue of Black men raising their children?
Thanks for the enlightenment! How was it serving on the Grand Jury? You did serve on the Grand Jury, right?

I mean, if you did not, you posted an opinion, not fact. And posting an opinion with such authoritative certainty, you must be talking out of an orifice not usually used for communication.

Criminals will never go away dummy. Only a moron thinks that is possible. You are in over your intellectual head.

LOL! Hey he's using all his white smarts and it still isnt getting him anywhere. Must suck balls

Forum List

Back