Black leaders stoking fires of racial tension!!!

I know Brown was innocent until proven guilty. Wilson should have remembered that legal quote before shooting him.
again, it wouldn't have happened had Brown followed directions from the officer. You fail that point. Why did he disobey the direction he was given? What was it he needed to say when he supposedly charged the officer? BTW, it's amazing what happens when one recognizes authority or doesn't!

One other thing, I guess you're also ok with the protestors destroying store property as well right? Because it's their fault? Right?
Well it did happen. We are not arguing if and maybes. The point is he decided to kill Brown instead of arresting him. There was no presumption of innocence that you claimed comes from the constitution like a dumbass. No wonder you dont understand your error. You dont even know your constitution.
Again dumbass, the cop was the authority, do you understand that? Brown didn't observe the simple little respect the authority rule that is written into the LAW..
Where in a cops job description does it say he can try, convict, and impose punishment?
When someone attacks them. See you don't think they are allowed to defend themselves I guess. You are a hoot dude!!!!!

It's a simple process, the authority gives an order and the person in question follows that order or hell can break loose. Seems you don't follow the law at all or what happens in real life.
Who said Brown attacked Wilson?

Can you tell us more about what the constitution says on being "presumed innocent"? I cant seem to find it.

Last edited:
again, it wouldn't have happened had Brown followed directions from the officer. You fail that point. Why did he disobey the direction he was given? What was it he needed to say when he supposedly charged the officer? BTW, it's amazing what happens when one recognizes authority or doesn't!

One other thing, I guess you're also ok with the protestors destroying store property as well right? Because it's their fault? Right?
Well it did happen. We are not arguing if and maybes. The point is he decided to kill Brown instead of arresting him. There was no presumption of innocence that you claimed comes from the constitution like a dumbass. No wonder you dont understand your error. You dont even know your constitution.
Again dumbass, the cop was the authority, do you understand that? Brown didn't observe the simple little respect the authority rule that is written into the LAW..
Where in a cops job description does it say he can try, convict, and impose punishment?
When someone attacks them. See you don't think they are allowed to defend themselves I guess. You are a hoot dude!!!!!

It's a simple process, the authority gives an order and the person in question follows that order or hell can break loose. Seems you don't follow the law at all or what happens in real life.

Can you tell us more about what the constitution says on being "presumed innocent"? I cant seem to find it.
The witness who saw him.

The witness who saw him.
Every witness I saw said Brown was trying to get away.

Can you tell us more about what the constitution says on being "presumed innocent"?

The witness who saw him.
Every witness I saw said Brown was trying to get away.

Can you tell us more about what the constitution says on being "presumed innocent"?
then you didn't see all of the witnesses. Well the display last night isn't going to help any relationships in this country. Too bad you all don't know how the law works. I bet those minorities whose business was destroyed were part of the process right? that was all justified in your world? Oh well. nice chatting with you. You and yours like Sharpton and the President are responsible for those minority businesses geting burned to the ground, damaged and looted. It's on you all. Not the Police officer.

My heart aches for the poor dead gentle giant who robbed a store and strongarmed the clerk mere minutes before the thug did something stupid that caused his demise. Some things just have a way of working out in a good way.

You know that college educated humans are the most ignorant on this board.
I think those who believe criminals should be allowed to beat up cops should live in their own country!! Good luck with that.

so why aren't the people outraged over the 70 other deaths? the cop puts his life on the line and with little defense, see you don't understand what a sacrifice that is. His wife has to wonder everynight if he comes home after shift. And when criminal that commits crimes attacks him he's not allowed to defend himself in your eyes. What a shameful person you are.
Who told you people were not outraged about the 70 other deaths? Just because you are unaware of it doesnt mean much. I understand the sacrifice good cops give. I have 2 in my family. The point is that they dont go around shooting people that are surrendering simply because they are frightened of big Black guys.
BTW, the media has told me since they are not reporting it that's who!!!!
You are a moron if you depend on the media for your news without investigating further yourself. No wonder you low information people proliferate.
I see you hate cops, too bad for your family members. Sad!!!
None of my family members are racist cops.

race had nothing to do with the shooting.

Forum List

Back