Black, Hispanic, young voters abandon Biden as election year begins

You babble like rabble with nothing to say. You are like MartyBegan that way.

You remind me of an ancient Indian who blew a cork the first time he saw fire. Let's review, shall we, slowly?

Someone mentioned inflation.

I showed a bill demonstrating a 57% increase over last year. Technically 57.4%. If you could do simple calculations you'd see that's true, but I don't want to confuse matters even more.

Then what happened? Oh yeah, you said I made it up, because you're too fucking ignorant, penetrated and dumb to realize, why in the fuck would someone make that up. In your case that's rhetorical.

Last edited:
We don't want a candidate who is over 65
Candidate must release UFO and JFK files on Day 1
Candidate must not have been on Eppsteins jet
Candidate must not be a Jesus nutter
Candidate must secure border
Candidate must release US Oil Reserves to US Citizens

You remind me of an ancient Indian who blew a cork the first time he saw fire. Let's review, shall we, slowly?

Someone mentioned inflation.

I showed a bill demonstrating a 57% increase over last year. Technically 57.4%. If you could do simple calculations you'd see that's true, but I don't want to confuse matters even more.

Then what happened? Oh yeah, you said I made it up, because you're too fucking ignorant, penetrated and dumb to realize, why in the fuck would someone make that up. In your case that's rhetorical.
I said your bill is made up. And you just admitted you made it up.

It doesn't matter what color you are in North Carolina. It you're a Dem / Stalinist, the politburo has picked the only candidate you are allowed to vote for.

Democratic officials keep other competitors off North Carolina ballot, leaving Biden the only choice.​

Democrat. ''The Party of Slavery'', or, The Party of ''Shut Up and do What You're Told''.

Forum List

Back