Black, Hispanic, young voters abandon Biden as election year begins

Creepy Joe Biden leans in grabs teen girl's shoulder to tell her 'no  serious guys until you're 30' | Daily Mail Online

Creepy Joe Biden leans in grabs teen girl's shoulder to tell her 'no  serious guys until you're 30' | Daily Mail Online

GTFO. JOE IS A PEDO. If this was Trump you lefties would say it. You know this is true. Tell me you would excuse away this pic if it was Trump.

Yep and they give the youth 18-35 no hope things will get better for them.....I mean four more years of the current clown show is not what someone in their right mind would vote for.

Makes you wonder if young people who are wanting to see the U.S. come crashing down, see a better chance of that happening under Trump than Biden.

OP is a lie.

Women, youth, and people of color are ditching Trump in growing numbers.

The report was posted on left-news Yahoo.

If they could see the Democrats and their "narrations" they'd also be able to see through the Republicans and their "narrations"...
Now, if there were an electoral system that allowed people to vote for their chosen political party and know they weren't handing power to those they hate (ie, Proportional Representation) they might be leaving the Democrats for something better.

As it is this story is probably just the sort of story designed to try and influence people who normally wouldn't vote Republican to do so.

Sure right, left-news Yahoo wants more people to vote Republican. Makes perfect sense. ILMAO @ Slow Horses for liking your post. "Oh yeah, sounds great, yep".

Last edited:
Hispanics are abandoning Biden due to his lax attitude on illegals when THEY (legal immigrants) get in legally. They will never forgive retard Biden for that. Blacks are leaving Biden in droves and are voting for Trump! Young voters are abandoning Biden because he supports Israel. Going to be a fun election! hahaha! :)

OP is a lie.

Women, youth, and people of color are ditching Trump in growing numbers.

"Biden earned 34 percent support among Hispanic voters surveyed, compared with Trump’s 39 percent. That marks a large decline since 2020, when Biden earned 65 percent of the demographic group."

Keep up with the far right propaganda machines, and be disappointed next January as VP Harris throws out certain electoral votes.

Sure is a lot of inflation going on...when there's supposedly no inflation
Check out my gas bill this month. 57% increase. It's supposed to go up again soon.
001.JPG

"Biden earned 34 percent support among Hispanic voters surveyed, compared with Trump’s 39 percent. That marks a large decline since 2020, when Biden earned 65 percent of the demographic group."

They were saying the same thing before the 2020 election, but MAGA usually manages to screw things up! :cool-45:

It's good to know that more and more people are seeing through the Democrats and their narrations. That's what I call progress.

The best thing the Black community can do is completely dump the Democratic party. I'm not saying they should go back to the Republican party either. They would be better off with their own leaders and not the repulsive race hustlers that are beholden to the left.

Forum List

Back