Black Friday is almost here

budboomer

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2004
black friday.jpeg

IDK. I haven't done black friday in years and cyber monday is a waste of time as their "limited quantities" are usually sold out the second the sale starts. Nonetheless, I have ordered 3 things online in the last week and they all arrived on or ahead of schedule. Hell one thing I ordered with regular shipping arrived the very next day 2 days ahead of schedule.

I abhor shopping (although, oddly, I don't mind grocery shopping) and have never done the whole "black friday" thing. The thought of lining up in front of a store at Zero-dark-thirty is something I doubt I'll ever fully wrap my head around.

I do my Christmas shopping throughout the year (thank you, Amazon Prime). I usually have stuff shipped to the office. You see, at the office, I can get help with wrapping, as I'm horrible at it...

I abhor shopping (although, oddly, I don't mind grocery shopping) and have never done the whole "black friday" thing. The thought of lining up in front of a store at Zero-dark-thirty is something I doubt I'll ever fully wrap my head around.

I do my Christmas shopping throughout the year (thank you, Amazon Prime). I usually have stuff shipped to the office. You see, at the office, I can get help with wrapping, as I'm horrible at it...
It is mostly a bait strategy to get shoppers in the store.

Forum List

Back