Black Crime Report: 3 Black Men Charged In Merrillville Parking Lot Killing Of White Man

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Again, here we have another crime commited against an innocent white by a bunch of Dindu Nuffins. My fellow Americans of White European heritage, there has never been a better time to become racially aware. Whites are being slaughtered by these black feral savages everyday and it's time to wake up. This is another example.

900x506

Cecil-Pendleton-2.jpg

3 charged in Merrillville parking lot killing - Post-Tribune

4 in 100 people are sociopaths

sociopaths come colors

didnt you know that

Again, here we have another crime commited against an innocent white by a bunch of Dindu Nuffins. My fellow Americans of White European heritage, there has never been a better time to become racially aware. Whites are being slaughtered by these black feral savages everyday and it's time to wake up. This is another example.

900x506

Cecil-Pendleton-2.jpg

Quick!!

Find out if they passed background checks, and where they bought their firearms.

the republicans better dump the racist vote or die as a party

TM, you keep trying to paint the entire Republican party as racist when the only example you have is the ignorant rants of individuals. I am sure the Republicans are, on the whole, just as embarrassed by the racists in their party as the Democrats are by the racists in their party.

900x506

Cecil-Pendleton-2.jpg

Quick!!

Find out if they passed background checks, and where they bought their firearms.

Had it been a Gun Free Zone it couldn't have happened!!!!

Forum List

Back