Hillary's First Scandal Predictable?,Something Going On Between Bill And Huma?, Why Not?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies::suck:And what a wonderful ,gratifying and appropriate manner to start off the Hillary years with "The Next Bill Clinton Scandal". Doesn't Hillary already have "The Huma Bedroom" planned to be in close vicinity to hers? Bill and "his body parts" must be so elated, we all know he just cannot wait and wont be able to contain himself until that first evening where Huma will only be about 20 feet away , and especially at 2am when Hillary will be in a deep sleep. All those who voted for Hillary will be so appreciative and beholden of their Queen allowing her husband to have sex with a much younger woman a few doors down from thier bedroom. Then again, "What Difference Does It Make?":smoke:

I'd suspect Hillary and Huma instead of the Bill Combo.

Just sayin'.

Oh, I think we should leave their children/child out of this particular discussion to be honest with you.

But I have been wondering, should Hillary fail to get the nod on this go around, will the Clinton family pony up their kid to the world of politics ?

When you think about it, she's well positioned because of her connections, with plenty of dough, and at the right age to make a run for congress in a friendly district where winning is all but assured. A couple of terms in office later, she's made a name for herself & on her way.

Oh, I think we should leave their children/child out of this particular discussion to be honest with you.

But I have been wondering, should Hillary fail to get the nod on this go around, will the Clinton family pony up their kid to the world of politics ?

When you think about it, she's well positioned because of her connections, with plenty of dough, and at the right age to make a run for congress in a friendly district where winning is all but assured. A couple of terms in office later, she's made a name for herself & on her way.
Actually Huma caught cheating on Anthony would make for a great scandal.

Forum List

Back