Black Columbia "Professor" Punches White Woman in Face

Fucken idiot.

He's black so he has to have been provoked.

Making such an assumption just comes natural to you.

The story as reported thus far is people grabbed him and then he threw a punch. But you want to ignore the available information. At least it is a consistent approach from one thread to the next.

Guess you missed this little tidbit:

McIntyre had squabbled with Davis several weeks earlier over issues involving race, witnesses said. As soon as the professor threw the punch Friday, server Rob Dalton and another employee tossed him out.

"It was a real sucker punch," Dalton said. "Camille's a great lady, always nice to everybody, and doesn't deserve anything like this."

sucker punching a woman,, how manly of hymn.

the point of Joyce's original post was that everybody thought this guy was a Columbia professor but in actuality he was a ******.

i have never seen a man punch a woman.

however i was once in a precinct getting my police report for a car accident when a black man turned himself in for assaulting his girlfriend.

actually it was a great post Joyce.

59 years old
only associate professor
no tenure
history of spouting off on 'white privilege' in bars

I wonder if he felt he wasn't getting the respect he deserved? bsaically that was what sent Skip Gates over the edge.

I wonder if those bar patrons started mocking his speeches on white privilege, and tore down his arguments to the point where he snapped. all speculation of course but there had to be a reason why he resorted to violence this time.

Hey Joyce, thank you for showing everyone why racists are cowards. I would say I feel sorry for you when really I would just love the opportunity to see you in a room with actual people instead of hiding on the internet. You're the true enemy of the US and I will not continue to give you a platform.

£unsubscribed

Hey Joyce, thank you for showing everyone why racists are cowards. I would say I feel sorry for you when really I would just love the opportunity to see you in a room with actual people instead of hiding on the internet. You're the true enemy of the US and I will not continue to give you a platform.

£unsubscribed

well did he hit her or did he not? what conclusions have you drawn?

£unsubscribed

Curve knows he hit her but the bitch had it coming.

She was trying to hold a brother down.

Doesn't matter that the brother is a loud-mouthed bigot that shows it on a regular basis in the worst way.

So this white enemy of the United States......who should have kept her mouth shut got clocked. The brother just treated her like he does all of his bitches. Slapped her around a bit to keep her ass in line. Can't let them think they have freedom of speech or nothing like that. Brother's got to represent.

£unsubscribed

Doesn't matter that the brother is a loud-mouthed bigot that shows it on a regular basis in the worst way.

So this white enemy of the United States......who should have kept her mouth shut got clocked. The brother just treated her like he does all of his bitches. Slapped her around a bit to keep her ass in line. Can't let them think they have freedom of speech or nothing like that. Brother's got to represent.

Well then, we come to the conclusion that it is curve who is the racist.. and a big one, right up there with Charlie Bass.

Well then, we come to the conclusion that it is curve who is the racist.. and a big one, right up there with Charlie Bass.

The Bass is a Right-winger and a racist......while Curve is a Left-winger of the same vein only Curve thinks blacks or Muslims, or whatever protected group, cannot under any circumstance be racists. Used to be they claimed they can't be simply because they ain't in charge. Oppressed groups cannot be bigots. Well what's their excuse now that they run the show?

59 years old
only associate professor
no tenure

I wonder if he felt he wasn't getting the respect he deserved? bsaically that was what sent Skip Gates over the edge.

I wonder if those bar patrons started mocking his speeches on white privilege, and tore down his arguments to the point where he snapped. all speculation of course but there had to be a reason why he resorted to violence this time.

Yes, I could see him losing it because all along, he's been told that nobody should dare opposing a black man or the politically correct opinion. He actually runs into someone who does, and he can't think of anything to say.

One would think that one of the lessons of higher education is you do not sucker punch someone because they disagree with you.

One would think one of the lessons of being a man is you never hit a woman.

One would think.

I was once married to a tempermental, shall we say violent Puerto Rican woman, and in the military 'some times' working for some pretty stupid fuck heads and I never did either.

Last edited:
The glorious thing about my present job is everyone who I do punch, deserves it.

It is liberating.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suWbwVg8z_4]YouTube - Black Prof Punches White woman in the face![/ame]

after reading the NYP article, (3:15) this guy gives his take on the whole thing. how common is this attitude in the black community? it could explain why the incident happened in the first place actually.

YouTube - Black Prof Punches White woman in the face!

after reading the NYP article, (3:15) this guy gives his take on the whole thing. how common is this attitude in the black community? it could explain why the incident happened in the first place actually.

My personal experience (having lived in a predominantly black area of suburban Atlanta that was once nearly all white for 12 years), is that this attitude is VERY prevalent amongst the blacks we encounter and it has become even more markedly prevalent since Obama was elected.

Blacks in our area are *VERY* in your face, attempting to provoke confrontation with whites, because the believe (and rightly so) that they can get away with it and that it will be the white person ultimately punished/accountable (Jena 6 anyone?).

We just steer clear of confrontation with blacks--especially when they try to provoke an argument--and ignore it. We keep on moving and get to our car, apartment, store or wherever we are heading.

None of my black friends have ever tried to punch me in the face.

As a matter of fact, no black person period has ever tried to punch me in the face.

59 years old
only associate professor
no tenure

Yes, I could see him losing it because all along, he's been told that nobody should dare opposing a black man or the politically correct opinion. He actually runs into someone who does, and he can't think of anything to say.

Something tells me that you have hit your fair share of women. You just come across as the type.

YouTube - Black Prof Punches White woman in the face!

My personal experience (having lived in a predominantly black area of suburban Atlanta that was once nearly all white for 12 years), is that this attitude is VERY prevalent amongst the blacks we encounter and it has become even more markedly prevalent since Obama was elected.

Blacks in our area are *VERY* in your face, attempting to provoke confrontation with whites, because the believe (and rightly so) that they can get away with it and that it will be the white person ultimately punished/accountable (Jena 6 anyone?).

We just steer clear of confrontation with blacks--especially when they try to provoke an argument--and ignore it. We keep on moving and get to our car, apartment, store or wherever we are heading.

There are jerks from all walks of life. Jerks are NOT exclusive to one group or another. That may be behavior exhibited by some individuals among that area or location. I am pretty sure you know some jerks from your group.

This is just the Fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

Why does this post and other posts in this thread give the impression of racism?

hahaha, so being a mean, unpredictible, woman beating drunk is better than being hothead over racial issues? hothead that beats women that is.

How can you be so sure that the punch was over the actual debate (racial issues)?

There is the possibility that the punch, more than likely unwarranted, could have been about something totally different.

It's reasonable to conclude race is a central theme. One possibility is he threw a wild punch in reaction to being grabbed by other people. His bac is irrelevant. Drunk people don't eat dog shit.

How is it reasonable to conclude that race is the central theme?

The central theme of the actual physical altercation or the central theme of the content of the story? (Please explain)

But some drunk people do punch or attempt to punch people who have nothing to do with the conflict. So, blood alcohol concentration is directly related to someone throwing a punch as a reaction. Your animal excrement analogy is irrelevant and fallacious.

Forum List

Back