Black bus driver fired after beating white passenger

I think whites need to check themselves about such comments about what blacks should do in this situation.. Just learn not to walk up tp someone black and think you can call us n------s and this won't happen. Because nobody black is going to listen to white people lecturing about violence when whites have killed, mutilated, raped and beaten millions of people since this nation started. So when the next time a black man sits in a white church during bible study and decides to kill all the whites at the meeting, we'll talk.

The Dylan Roof thing was fucked up. I'm sure he'll have a special place in hell.

What you're talking about already happened:

Oh whoops, the victims are black.

I guess whites don't have a monopoly on shooting black people at church.

Oh geez, that is just so fucked up. Things like that never used to happen in America.

Suspect charged with first-degree murder in mass shooting at Tennessee church

I think whites need to check themselves about such comments about what blacks should do in this situation.. Just learn not to walk up tp someone black and think you can call us n------s and this won't happen. Because nobody black is going to listen to white people lecturing about violence when whites have killed, mutilated, raped and beaten millions of people since this nation started. So when the next time a black man sits in a white church during bible study and decides to kill all the whites at the meeting, we'll talk.

So you condone violence against white people because some idiot uses the " N " word?

If so then do realize you are part of the damn problem and not the solution!

Maybe you should learn this is the 21st Century and in today time beating on people you have verbal altercations with is consider to be barbaric, but you still live in the 18th Century, so no point explaining reality to you!

The Dylan Roof thing was fucked up. I'm sure he'll have a special place in hell.

Oh geez, that is just so fucked up. Things like that never used to happen in America.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I'm white and I will look for that one instance to use as a false equivalence…… And if you think things like this neve used to happen in America you ain't talking about the United States.

So you condone violence against white people because some idiot uses the " N " word?

Maybe you should learn this is the 21st Century and in today time beating on people you have verbal altercations with is consider to be barbaric, but you still live in the 18th Century, so no point explaining reality to you!

I am not listening to a white man here at USMB talk about his opinion of violence. Maybe you should focus on the fucking fact that white man should not have used that racial slur instead of ignoring that to talk stupid. Because walking up to a black man thinking you can call him that word is what's 18th century.

I am not listening to a white man here at USMB talk about his opinion of violence. Maybe you should focus on the fucking fact that white man should not have used that racial slur instead of ignoring that to talk stupid. Because walking up to a black man thinking you can call him that word is what's 18th century.

You sound pretty racist yourself.

I didn't see any spitting in the video, although it's difficult to ascertain. I also haven't seen where it's been verified that he was, indeed, spat on. Based on what I've seen, the driver should be in jail and the passenger is entitled to a big payday from the bus company and the driver.
They always use that excuse when they commit acts of violence against white people. "Oh, he called me a ni66er and spat on me". Bullshit, prove it.

I'm comfortable that he and the other witnesses were telling the truth. I see no reason to disbelieve him. Most people dont flip out and beat the shit out of someone just because and the witnesses lie for him.

Do you believe the beatdown was commensurate with the provocation? I think he went overboard. I think he should be charged.
No I dont think he went overboard and would have done worse. I'm guessing youre white correct? There comes a point when you need to let racists know that there will be severe consequences for their actions.

I didn't see any spitting in the video, although it's difficult to ascertain. I also haven't seen where it's been verified that he was, indeed, spat on. Based on what I've seen, the driver should be in jail and the passenger is entitled to a big payday from the bus company and the driver.
They always use that excuse when they commit acts of violence against white people. "Oh, he called me a ni66er and spat on me". Bullshit, prove it.
No one has to prove anything to you white boy. If you want to test it why dont you go somewhere and do the same to another Black man and see if you dont get your ass pounded into white paste.

There were other races in that church dummy.

There were Black people in that church dummy.

I realize that, you inbred moppet.

There were Black people in that church dummy.

I realize that, you inbred moppet.
The requirement was that he shoot all whites you inbred monkey.

No one has to prove anything to you white boy. If you want to test it why dont you go somewhere and do the same to another Black man and see if you dont get your ass pounded into white paste.
And idiots like you wonder why half your population lives behind bars.

And idiots like you wonder why half your population lives behind bars.
And idiots like you wonder why you get your ass beat so often.

I'm comfortable that he and the other witnesses were telling the truth. I see no reason to disbelieve him. Most people dont flip out and beat the shit out of someone just because and the witnesses lie for him.

Do you believe the beatdown was commensurate with the provocation? I think he went overboard. I think he should be charged.
No I dont think he went overboard and would have done worse. I'm guessing youre white correct? There comes a point when you need to let racists know that there will be severe consequences for their actions.

Are you posting from a prison? Serious question.

Are you posting from a prison? Serious question.
You didnt answer my question.

New Topics

Forum List

Back