Black approval rating for President Trump at 40%

Black folks loving The Don at 40%?

Turns out those lowly darkies can read unemployment figures, too.
My opinion on this is that blacks appreciate an alpha male....The GOP is brimming with wimpy little pussies, who don't stand up and fight back when they're smeared and defamed...Trump doesn't take any shit off anyone and that could be -at least partially- to account for his numbers with blacks and hispanics.

It might be worth considering the similarities between his New York bluster and that of a certain stereo typical black style.

President Trump has a record-high of 40% approval among blacks as the midterms close in, according to a Rasmussen poll.

• The Labor Department counted 18.1 million blacks employed in October 2016 versus 19.3 million last month. In short, 1.2 million more black Americans have found work since Donald J. Trump was elected.

Poll: Black Approval Rating For President Trump at 40%

45327704_2348034808557326_7983341401414828032_n.png

And now you know why MSM tries telling their idiots the total opposite, they know they are losing the battle gotta lie, cheat, steal in order to sway the sheep even more. The idiots who believe it all are amazingly suffering from mental derangement syndrome.

With how much they are losing, know that a distraction is coming.

Yeah, 40%? I really doubt that to be honest. That seems high to me. What it DOES tell me though is that he may be getting close to 25%. And even that would be devastating to the Democrats.

Go to any Trump right wing rally.
What about this one.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-04-at-12.25.20-PM.md.png

What about it?
Is that where we'll find the evidence of Trump's racism of which you speak?

Well when you are a boot licker, you think racism is normal.
The revolution is going on without you. You're so yesterday you still waitin' on yo Obamaphone.

Here are your main leaders.

Black-Republicans.png

the_black_republican_delusion.jpg

What about this one.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-04-at-12.25.20-PM.md.png

What about it?

The revolution is going on without you. You're so yesterday you still waitin' on yo Obamaphone.

Black-Republicans.png

Kanye called. He was talking to Candace Owens and Diamond & Silk. Chase was there.

It's happening, no matter which decade you're trapped in.

A room and a meal and nothing of substance discussed, well if you like a photo op I guess it works for you.
40%.

Did you know that many slaves stayed on the plantation after the Civil War? It's true.

Yea, we have had boot lickers and Uncle Toms since the first slaves got off the boat. Tell us something we don't know. Malcolm X talked about it decades ago, the House Negro and the Field Negro.
Malcom X was real, his actions spoke volumes more than his words. I admired Malcom X far more than any black leader since. What I know about you from your posts you should be ashamed to speak about Malcom X.

President Trump has a record-high of 40% approval among blacks as the midterms close in, according to a Rasmussen poll.

• The Labor Department counted 18.1 million blacks employed in October 2016 versus 19.3 million last month. In short, 1.2 million more black Americans have found work since Donald J. Trump was elected.

And now you know why MSM tries telling their idiots the total opposite, they know they are losing the battle gotta lie, cheat, steal in order to sway the sheep even more. The idiots who believe it all are amazingly suffering from mental derangement syndrome.

Yeah, 40%? I really doubt that to be honest. That seems high to me. What it DOES tell me though is that he may be getting close to 25%. And even that would be devastating to the Democrats.

Yeah they thought so too when Time magazine assumed Clinton had it in the bag.. Millions are waking up they see the lies and scams others well guess they will continue to fk themselves over and over Stock Holm syndrome keeps their Democrats going.

You don't believe it because you wait for the LYING MSM who wants to parrot thought , the thoughts for the sheep.

In other words by MSM leaving out all the good about Trump, all the high votes for Trump etc, the weak often go with who they think is the higher percentage rate when in fact fake MSM push bs polls and lie.

I mean I just posted an article stating Demo. were caught trying to hack the system. That was in Ga.

Yeah they thought so too when Time magazine assumed Clinton had it in the bag.. Millions are waking up they see the lies and scams others well guess they will continue to fk themselves over and over Stock Holm syndrome keeps their Democrats going.

You don't believe it because you wait for the LYING MSM who wants to parrot thought , the thoughts for the sheep.

In other words by MSM leaving out all the good about Trump, all the high votes for Trump etc, the weak often go with who they think is the higher percentage rate when in fact fake MSM push bs polls and lie.

I mean I just posted an article stating Demo. were caught trying to hack the system. That was in Ga.

I'm not waiting for any MSM poll. I know they lie. But I don't believe that 40% of blacks approve Trump because that is just too inflated in too short a time and it's certainly not what I'm seeing in real life, social media or other places.

I think 25% is remarkable and probably closer to the truth. And as I said, even that is enough to sink the Democrats.

I'm not waiting for any MSM poll. I know they lie. But I don't believe that 40% of blacks approve Trump because that is just too inflated in too short a time and it's certainly not what I'm seeing in real life, social media or other places.

I think 25% is remarkable and probably closer to the truth. And as I said, even that is enough to sink the Democrats.

The blacks are getting excited about stepping off the Dem. plantation though, and that is great news. Win or not.

Rasmussen Reports on Twitter
upload_2018-11-4_13-36-49.png

Here is a little more dirt on it

upload_2018-11-4_13-37-55.png

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

The blacks are getting excited about stepping off the Dem. plantation though, and that is great news. Win or not.

Rasmussen Reports on Twitter
View attachment 226741

Here is a little more dirt on it

View attachment 226742

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Oh I 100% agree with that.

What about it?

Black-Republicans.png

Kanye called. He was talking to Candace Owens and Diamond & Silk. Chase was there.

Kanye has switched out, haven't you heard. He said he made a fool out of himself boot licking.

Black-Republicans.png

Kanye has switched out, haven't you heard. He said he made a fool out of himself boot licking.
Stay on the plantation, it suits you.

A room and a meal and nothing of substance discussed, well if you like a photo op I guess it works for you.
40%.

Did you know that many slaves stayed on the plantation after the Civil War? It's true.

Yea, we have had boot lickers and Uncle Toms since the first slaves got off the boat. Tell us something we don't know. Malcolm X talked about it decades ago, the House Negro and the Field Negro.
Malcom X was real, his actions spoke volumes more than his words. I admired Malcom X far more than any black leader since. What I know about you from your posts you should be ashamed to speak about Malcom X.

You must be mad at me because you didn't teach me, you don't control me. Malcolm X would be calling out these boot lickin ass clowns you admire.

Black-Republicans.png

Stay on the plantation, it suits you.

That is where you are, not me. You are probably one helluva dancer.

40%.

You must be mad at me because you didn't teach me, you don't control me. Malcolm X would be calling out these boot lickin ass clowns you admire.

You might want to listen to what Malcom X said about the white liberals you blindly follow.

Forum List

Back