Black approval rating for President Trump at 40%

Can see through a poll but can't see how democrats have taken blacks for granted for over 50 years.....Yeah, you're really deeply perceptive, dude.

Oh I agree democrats don't start talking about black folks until election time, that's why I say neither party is mine; not the Jackass or the Elephant. With that said don't be stupid enough to support a party that is openly racist towards you either.

Then why do so many blacks vote democrat then?

Well when you know one party is openly racist why would you be stupid enough to support that.

The democrats are the racists. They prove it almost daily. If you can't see that then you are either a fool or part of the problem.

They maybe, but we know Republicans are because they are OPENLY racist and I would be a fool not to see that.
BS.

Oh I agree democrats don't start talking about black folks until election time, that's why I say neither party is mine; not the Jackass or the Elephant. With that said don't be stupid enough to support a party that is openly racist towards you either.

Then why do so many blacks vote democrat then?

Well when you know one party is openly racist why would you be stupid enough to support that.

The democrats are the racists. They prove it almost daily. If you can't see that then you are either a fool or part of the problem.

They maybe, but we know Republicans are because they are OPENLY racist and I would be a fool not to see that.
BS.

That's what you are spewing or chewing. I hadn't figured out which one yet.

Only four out of six blacks knows what's good for them? Those other six need to stop listening to the left wing hate machine.

Funny..that stat mimics how many know who their daddy is.
hillary-and-bill.jpg

Rasmussen is a joke...are incredibly biased for Reps. Has been for years.

No one except Trumpbots takes it seriously.

Rasmussen is a joke...are incredibly biased for Reps. Has been for years.

No one except Trumpbots takes it seriously.
We don't take any polls seriously. You idiots swear by them, remember? Hillary by a landslide.

BS.

Post some credible sources of Republicans being openly racist. Otherwise the only way to view your claim is your opinion and opinions are worth what they cost.

Infowars and FOX News, black folks see right through this false poll. SMFH:disagree::disagree:
Black folks? You mean ghetto trash with educations below the 8th grade? Not unlike the white trash that fall for your nonsense

See folks a perfect example of a right wing republican, but this is what you want black folks to vote for. :1peleas::1peleas:
Watch me cocksucker.....like I care.

You cry about bullshit and play the victim. You deserve your position in life

BS.

Post some credible sources of Republicans being openly racist. Otherwise the only way to view your claim is your opinion and opinions are worth what they cost.

Go to any Trump right wing rally.

BS.

Go to any Trump right wing rally.
What about this one.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-04-at-12.25.20-PM.md.png

Forum List

Back