US Customs and US Armed Forces Conducting Fast Action Drills Along Border...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
In South Texas, the First Signs of a Border Swathed in Military Might

merlin_146185560_3bbc3f65-8f96-4f7d-a45c-90ce45959702-articleLarge.jpg

A show of force up and down the border by our Customs and Enforcement Officers and Special Forces... Doing fast deploy and retreat drills while heavily armed... Looks to me like Trump is serious when he stated he would close the border if necessary.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOL...

Drug cartels and the Mexican government are doing a double take... TeleMundo reporting the drills in Mexico... Some of their reporting is pure Anti US...

A show of force up and down the border by our Customs and Enforcement Officers and Special Forces... Doing fast deploy and retreat drills while heavily armed... Looks to me like Trump is serious when he stated he would close the border if necessary.

Fast action?! :eek:

$100 million for a political stunt. Ridiculous. I guess it's better than Trump spending that much to bomb that Syrian airport runway that was back in use the next day.

$100 million for a political stunt. Ridiculous. I guess it's better than Trump spending that much to bomb that Syrian airport runway that was back in use the next day.
saving $$$--they cancelled the Korean War Exercises
they have to train anyway
I guess you don't want borders/protected borders

Go fuck yourself black fag...

These Men and Women are the people who give you the right to be an uneducated piece of shit and spout your rhetoric.

A show of force is sometimes the push necessary to gain compliance with US law and protect US interests. But I wouldn't expect an idiot like you to understand that...

Continue in your left wing fantasy land...

It kinda looks like the military isn't going to be paper pushers for the border patrol. Looks more like front line deployment, huh?
MAGA, BlackFlag....join us

It kinda looks like the military isn't going to be paper pushers for the border patrol. Looks more like front line deployment, huh?
MAGA, BlackFlag....join us

That is what it looks like to me as well.. They will be defending our border. They are beefing up entrance points and locking down known routes around them... I am betting that in the next two weeks a fairly significant deterrent fence of concertina wire will be erected along with electronic surveillance.. They're not messing around..

MAGA!

Last edited by a moderator:

Really?
The Pentagon reportedly rejected Trump’s request to give troops extra power at the border
I guess I should believe left wing VOX over my eyes and what people on the ground are saying...

Tell Me, What happens to officers who defy a lawful order of the Commander In Chief? Do you know? I do...

LOL...

Drug cartels and the Mexican government are doing a double take... TeleMundo reporting the drills in Mexico... Some of their reporting is pure Anti US...

Expect the drug cartels to start killing hondurans for interfering with the drug trade.
The next two weeks is going to be very interesting indeed... As they lose billions of dollars a day in the drug trade it wont take long for there to be s sizeable backlash.. The best part about this is Trump can leave it in place for a long time. The cartels have to be using these people to keep the border porous but it backfired on them and now those migrants will pay for it..

Just like democrats who throw useful idiots under the bus when they are done so will the Cartels..

California's Governor Moonbeam Brown is apoplectic... LOL... Having a melt down over the exercises... Just wait until presidential executive powers places the military on his border this week..

If you think that preparing to turn back an invasion of this country is a "political stunt," you should pack up and move to Mexico or a Central American country. I'm sure they would welcome you.

Really?
The Pentagon reportedly rejected Trump’s request to give troops extra power at the border

As usual for Snowflakes like you who are afraid to add their own comments to your link, the headline is totally false. As per the appropriate laws, DOD is following the president's directions to support the Border Patrol and other law enforcement officers. That is their proper role.

However, things could rapidly change if intelligence indicates the oncoming horde is armed, at which time military law could be declared and troops could be authorized to return force with force.

These Men and Women are the people who give you the right to be an uneducated piece of shit and spout your rhetoric.

A show of force is sometimes the push necessary to gain compliance with US law and protect US interests. But I wouldn't expect an idiot like you to understand that...

Jesus he really is an idiot.

/——/ Give it up asswipe. As explained 100 times, entire base was bombed. The runway wasn’t the only target. But you already knew that.

They’ve been sent to parade around in the desert while a caravan 800 miles away stalls so a politician can use it for politics. I’m sure that’s what they signed up for :rolleyes:

100 million dollars. Good grief.

They’ve been sent to parade around in the desert while a caravan 800 miles away stalls so a politician can use it for politics. I’m sure that’s what they signed up for :rolleyes:

100 million dollars. Good grief.
/—-/ Yup and its working. The border is being secured.

Forum List

Back