Zone1 Black Woman Blows Up At White Woman After Being Asked Not To Talk Too Loudly

Tryin to split a check???... something her mama did her whole life... thank God her mama grew up in the USA so this disrespectful bitch could live her dream life...

Something like this hapoened to me recently. A young black woman was having a LOUD personal cell phone conversation in the middle of a small shop, annoying everyone. I politely asked her if she could speak more quietly, and wow! The nasty, entitled attitude she gave me was a shock. Especially since….

….she was an employee.

This type of thing comes from the anti-white racism being spread, and the belief being instilled by libs that blacks are oppressed by whitey and can therefore be rude and obnoxious to them.

Something like this hapoened to me recently. A young black woman was having a LOUD personal cell phone conversation in the middle of a small shop, annoying everyone. I politely asked her if she could speak more quietly, and wow! The nasty, entitled attitude she gave me was a shock. Especially since….

….she was an employee.

This type of thing comes from the anti-white racism being spread, and the belief being instilled by libs that blacks are oppressed by whitey and can therefore be rude and obnoxious to them.
Horrific

CRT is certainly a part of it, but black people act like even this toward other black people. It’s cultural, diversity is our strength.

….she was an employee.

Sounds like you were the only person who was acting "entitled" there, Lisa. Whatever she was talking about on the phone certainly wasn't your business.

So she was annoying "everyone" but you are the only one who said anything?

Most African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans know better than to ever admonish an African American female or male.

That Caucasian woman was wrong. She is lucky that she was not physically attacked.

This is 2024 America.

Get used to it.

• Banned
That Caucasian woman was wrong. She is lucky that she was not physically attacked.

Remind me again why she was wrong? It's been since Tuesday since I've seen and posted the video and I just remember her asking the woman to quiet down. Is there a part that I'm missing?

Remind me again why she was wrong? It's been since Tuesday since I've seen and posted the video and I just remember her asking the woman to quiet down. Is there a part that I'm missing?
Oh, one never, ever admonishes a female or male of that persuasion.

You could be the recipient of a physical attack.

You could be fired for "racism."

Even managers are afraid to discipline them.

"Liberals" tell us that everyone must walk on eggshells when dealing with them because hundreds of years of oppression have caused them to be super sensitive.

(Next time, the woman who complained should wear ear plugs in the store.)

Even managers coward in terror if they are instructed to discipline one of them.

"Liberals" tell us that everyone must walk on eggshells when dealing with them because hundreds of years of oppression have caused them to be super sensitive.

Oh, you're speaking from a leftist POV /being sarcastic then?

Yep, apparently she's a racist because she wants peace and quiet. I already know that not all black people act like this, but still, it's extremely annoying. :rolleyes:

You should hang with baby Cheeeeesus. Nobody would bother you then

Even managers are afraid to discipline them.

Or she could just mind her own business.

Forum List

Back