Black, 9-year-old Chicago Boy is executed: Where's the outrage?

Was it a cop that is sworn to uphold the law or was it a criminal like one would expect to commit murder?

That is about the dumbest thing you've posted here, you POS! YOU'RE one of the black thug problems...I'm surprised you didn't go to Ferguson for a FREE TV!

359a7m8.jpg

The black community doesn't care how many blacks kill other blacks. They only see white...Remember this...All the rioting, looting and hatred was aimed at WHITE PEOPLE!
Now, why did someone disagree with that statement? When blacks kill blacks there is no looting, rioting or hatred....It's all hunky dory. But let a white kill a black...Time to get those free ipods, tvs and sneakers, bro! And don't forget those molotov cocktails!

Was it a cop that is sworn to uphold the law or was it a criminal like one would expect to commit murder?

That is about the dumbest thing you've posted here, you POS! YOU'RE one of the black thug problems...I'm surprised you didn't go to Ferguson for a FREE TV!

Dont be afraid. i'm on the internet. You asked where the outrage was. I asked a valid question. Was the child killed by the police? That question cant throw that big of a wrench in your BS OP can it?

Dont be afraid. i'm on the internet. You asked where the outrage was. I asked a valid question. Was the child killed by the police? That question cant throw that big of a wrench in your BS OP can it?

Of course, if he HAD BEEN shot by a cop, your Bro's would be taking the fucking place apart!

Ferguson_Looters_Obama.jpg

The black community doesn't care how many blacks kill other blacks. They only see white...Remember this...All the rioting, looting and hatred was aimed at WHITE PEOPLE!
Now, why did someone disagree with that statement? When blacks kill blacks there is no looting, rioting or hatred....It's all hunky dory. But let a white kill a black...Time to get those free ipods, tvs and sneakers, bro! And don't forget those molotov cocktails!

It is saying that black people do not care about the death of Antonio Smith, which is absurd. Of course, they care.

I don't know about the merits of this allegation, but I noticed how quickly the media dropped attention to these riots, and indeed, the riots stopped after the press turned it's attention to the murder of a fellow press member James Foley. Now we are on standby for immediate attack by terrorists...ISIL muslim extremists. Anyone notice this shift in attention? totally bi polar.

Whoever the scum was who murdered this little boy, they should spend the rest of their lives in a rat infested cell. Anyone who can shoot dead a little boy and simply go about their day as if nothing happened is a scum sucking bastard.

Makes you wonder why residents of Chicago, do not hold nightly protests like they have in St Louis, and say enough is enough.

They won't though, it simply doesn't fit the narrative. The fact that for every white cop that kills a black man, there are dozens of black men killing black men doesn't matter.

Seems to be.

And Black men killing Black children.

Forum List

Back