Birthers; Put up or Shut Up.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Birthers are too afraid to take me up on this.

I'll be you that Barak Obama will be on the ballot in all 50 states in the next Presidential Election.

This is a legitimate wager:

The winner gets to pick your avatar for the next 3 months (one avatar only). In other words, if he is on the ballot in all 50 states in the next Presidential election, I will e-mail you a picture you must use as your avatar from the Wednesday after he wins/loses until the end of the Following January.

If he isn't on the ballot in all 50 states because of his birth certificate being rejected, I'll put up any picture you want for the same amount of time.

All pics must conform to the TOS at USMB. Thats a given.

Deal?

What are you afraid of?

I'll be you that Barak Obama will be on the ballot in all 50 states in the next Presidential Election.

The winner gets to pick your avatar for the next 3 months (one avatar only). In other words, if he is on the ballot in all 50 states in the next Presidential election, I will e-mail you a picture you must use as your avatar from the Wednesday after he wins/loses until the end of the Following January.

If he isn't on the ballot in all 50 states because of his birth certificate being rejected, I'll put up any picture you want for the same amount of time.

Deal?

What are you afraid of?
Yer' on! But may I make a suggestion? That's nearly 3 months so how about a different avatar every month? Or every week if yer' nasty! :lol:
So what happens when you lose and you have 10 potential avatars? Have you thought about that?
How about we include the signature line as well?

I'm not certain his birth certificate is a problem nationality wise, but I figger there's something on it that could be really embarrassing politically like Malcom X being listed as his daddy or something like that.

Besides, I don't think he'll run again or he just won't get the nomination.

Last edited:

Deal?

What are you afraid of?
Yer' on! But may I make a suggestion? That's nearly 3 months so how about a different avatar every month? Or every week if yer' nasty! :lol:
So what happens when you lose and you have 10 potential avatars? Have you thought about that?

I'm not certain his birth certificate is a problem nationality wise, but I figger there's something on it that could be really embarrassing politically like Malcom X being listed as his daddy or something like that.

There will be only one avatar and you or I will have to keep it on for 3 months. I send you one picture and you agree to keep it on. You send me a picture and I keep it on for 3 months. As long as it complies to the TOS.

The bet is that he is on the ballot in all 50 states so if Texas or any other state or states doesn't certify him as the Democratic Nominee for President; you win. If he's on the ballot in all 50, I win.

That is the bet and you're on!

Deal?

What are you afraid of?

There will be only one avatar and you or I will have to keep it on for 3 months. I send you one picture and you agree to keep it on. You send me a picture and I keep it on for 3 months. As long as it complies to the TOS.

The bet is that he is on the ballot in all 50 states so if Texas or any other state or states doesn't certify him as the Democratic Nominee for President; you win. If he's on the ballot in all 50, I win.

That is the bet and you're on!
Ok! :lol:

3923d1094252491-osnn-irc-channel-irc-freenode-net-holythreadresbatman.jpg

dumbfuck asshole racists...

and you just had to bring this old dead buried thread back to say that?:cuckoo: dude thats something im always getting on these dumbfuck trolls about.your not helping the case of the people not afraid of the truth that he is not a us citizen by pulling one of THEIR stunts.

dumbfuck asshole racists...

So you wanna take me up on the bet then and let me pick your avatar? OR are you just that insecure about your "insurmountable proof"?

I know, I know, the only thing you're here for is to get the attention that nobody gives you in real life unless you were to douse yourself in gasoline and set yourself afire. If then, it is only a maybe. I know, you're in pain for being so lonely and the only option presentable to someone of your limited capabilities is to become a spectacle which is why you're digging way back into the time machine to come up with threads and pick fights you have no hope of winning.

If there is a move that you can make to solidify yourself as a bigger loser than those you've already taken, I can't think of it at this juncture. I'm sure you'll come up with something though.

Forum List

Back