Birthers; Put up or Shut Up.

dumbfuck asshole racists...

and you just had to bring this old dead buried thread back to say that?:cuckoo: dude thats something im always getting on these dumbfuck trolls about.your not helping the case of the people not afraid of the truth that he is not a us citizen by pulling one of THEIR stunts.

Oprahs-Bees.gif

fake obama candycorn candy asshole... fuck you and your alinsky/ayers dreams from my father bullshit !!

Last edited:
fake obama candycorn candy asshole... fuck you and your alinsky/ayers dreams from my father bullshit !!

Gee, it seems I touched a nerve.

Barack and I thank you for helping in the re-election bid. Nobody wants to be associated with a loser like you so by your sheer repugnance, more persons are drawn to our side. You're a human stink bomb which is why you're all alone. Deny it (actually....you haven't denied it have you...interesting) all you want. But you're here just to create a spectacle and get attention; the same attention nobody is willing to invest in you. I guessing the paid public servants down at the workforce office are even tired of you...am I right?

Regardless of the legitimacy of Obama's long-delayed forged birth certificate (it uses a racial classification that didn't exist when Obama was born), I don't think any state in the union has the backbone to keep Obama off the ballot, even if courts and the lawmakers concluded Obama is not qualified to be on the ballot.

Regardless of the legitimacy of Obama's long-delayed forged birth certificate (it uses a racial classification that didn't exist when Obama was born), I don't think any state in the union has the backbone to keep Obama off the ballot, even if courts and the lawmakers concluded Obama is not qualified to be on the ballot.
Your "racial classification" reference has already been proven wrong.

NEXT!!

NEXT!!

you fat fucking homophobe racist meatpipe, vote for obama see if i care.

Barack and I thank you for helping in the re-election bid. Nobody wants to be associated with a loser like you so by your sheer repugnance, more persons are drawn to our side. You're a human stink bomb which is why you're all alone. Deny it (actually....you haven't denied it have you...interesting) all you want. But you're here just to create a spectacle and get attention; the same attention nobody is willing to invest in you. I guessing the paid public servants down at the workforce office are even tired of you...am I right?

spectacle ??... lol, just wait...

NEXT!!

you fat fucking homophobe racist meatpipe, vote for obama see if i care.
WOW!! Doesn't even address the post he responds to. Typical idiot birfer. :confused::confused:

Been waiting for almost 4 years and nothing, shit stain. You people are fucking idiots.:lol::lol:

Been waiting for almost 4 years and nothing, shit stain. You people are fucking idiots.:lol::lol:

what are you doing up so early fat fuckin drunko ?? obama will be gone before the election.

what are you doing up so early fat fuckin drunko ?? obama will be gone before the election.
LOL 2 sentences and you got three things wrong, shit stain:

1. Fat? Nope
2. Drunk? I drink maybe 3 beers a week.
3. Obama gone early? Even if he was guilty, and he's not, you just proved you have NO idea how the impeachment process works. That is, unless you know about something illegal that is going to happen and then I would turn you into the Feds in a fucking heartbeat, you piece of shit.

1. Fat? Nope
3. Obama gone early? Even if he was guilty, and he's not, you just proved you have NO idea how the impeachment process works. That is, unless you know about something illegal that is going to happen and then I would turn you into the Feds in a fucking heartbeat, you piece of shit.

fat drunk and stupid, you should turn yourself in for being a dim racist fuck. obama will resign in disgrace you cementhead hillbillie jagoff. any day now.

Last edited:

1. Fat? Nope

fat drunk and stupid, you should turn yourself in for being a dim racist fuck. obama will resign in disgrace you cementhead hillbillie jagoff. any day now.
It's amazing that you're stupid enough to set yourself up for this. You birfers really are mentally challenged.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

1. Fat? Nope

It's amazing that you're stupid enough to set yourself up for this. You birfers really are mentally challenged.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

shut your fucking pie hole... you look like you ought to be in the KKK, where's your white hood david duke ?

http://onthearizonaborder.wordpress...n-the-cold-case-posse-investigation-on-obama/

Last edited:

Yes, you've become the debate equivalent to the monk who sat himself on fire. If you ever need a light, call me.

You have nothing and you know it. You're simply here to get the attention that nobody will give you in real life. It is noted that you haven't denied it.

Don't you have your own website to tend to ? What...is nothing happening over there that requires you be there? I'm guessing no. Good luck drumming up traffic by making an ass of yourself here. The ass part--you're successful at something for once.

Yes, you've become the debate equivalent to the monk who sat himself on fire. If you ever need a light, call me.

You have nothing and you know it. You're simply here to get the attention that nobody will give you in real life. It is noted that you haven't denied it.

Don't you have your own website to tend to ? What...is nothing happening over there that requires you be there? I'm guessing no. Good luck drumming up traffic by making an ass of yourself here. The ass part--you're successful at something for once.

looks like your messiah is doing well with the supreme court candyhole. he's having a press conference now to anoounce he's thinking about focusing on jobs. wow another lincoln for sure.

Last edited:

looks like your messiah is doing well with the supreme court candyhole. he's having a press conference now to anoounce he's thinking about focusing on jobs. wow another lincoln for sure.
You must hang out here because NO ONE goes to your piece of shit 3rd grade web site. Fucking pole smoker.:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

You must hang out here because NO ONE goes to your piece of shit 3rd grade web site. Fucking pole smoker.:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

in your lifetime, you will never have a website, or the skills to create one. stump, that's why you are such an obama loser.

Forum List

Back