"Loose Change" producer busted for heroin

He also served in afganistan, Iraq and kuwait.

I wonder if he picked up the habit there.

He also served in afganistan, Iraq and kuwait.

I wonder if he picked up the habit there.
Well apparently the Liberal rule is that if you've ever done drugs then everything you've ever said and done is wrong, ala Rush Limbaugh.

Would that rule apply to this guy? (I've seen that video by the way)

I doubt he "picked it up" in the military. Seemed like every year the military was getting stricter and better at catching druggies. Of course the truthers will deny anything that I say.

Glad to see another stupid ass dealer busted.

Innocent until proven guilty. He could have been framed. He's not very well liked for his views.

Dylan Avery posted this message from Korey on his Facebook earlier today:

“The following is my statement if you are interested in hearing it. I did not sell heroin to the undercover police officer as I am accused of doing. I was not charged for possession because I did not posses anything i should not have had…. This is an atrocity and I apologize to the community, my family, friends and loved ones. I will make every effort to make right this awful situation as fast as possible. Thank you to everyone who has shown me such great support in these trying times. I am working with my attorneys and can make no further statements this time.”

Login | Facebook

It wouldn't be the first time an innocent person was charged with something he didn't do.

Innocent until proven guilty. He could have been framed. He's not very well liked for his views.

“The following is my statement if you are interested in hearing it. I did not sell heroin to the undercover police officer as I am accused of doing. I was not charged for possession because I did not posses anything i should not have had…. This is an atrocity and I apologize to the community, my family, friends and loved ones. I will make every effort to make right this awful situation as fast as possible. Thank you to everyone who has shown me such great support in these trying times. I am working with my attorneys and can make no further statements this time.”

Login | Facebook

It wouldn't be the first time an innocent person was charged with something he didn't do.
He's claiming he's not guilty of possession. The cops are saying he is guilty of selling. In the world of lawyers there is a difference.:lol::lol:

Login | Facebook

He's claiming he's not guilty of possession. The cops are saying he is guilty of selling. In the world of lawyers there is a difference.:lol::lol:
Well, he's denying selling the dope of course, but implying he wasn't charged with possession because he didn't have the stuff on him in the first place in order to be charged with possession, which if you think about it makes sense, as one would assume he would also be charged with possessing the dope he allegedly sold to the undercover cops, and be hit with that extra charge, at least that's what I'm gathering from the statement. How can you be guilty of selling dope you don't possess?

Here's the article and sure enough the other guy was charged with possession, I wonder why Mr. Rowe wasn't?
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x187081086/Loose-Change-filmmaker-charged-with-heroin-sale
For all we know he might only be guilty of being with the wrong person in this incident,
and could have been set up, he was marked by the powers that be for his views.

Last edited:

Login | Facebook

Well, he's denying selling the dope of course, but implying he wasn't charged with possession because he didn't have the stuff on him in the first place in order to be charged with possession, which if you think about it makes sense, as one would assume he would also be charged with possessing the dope he allegedly sold to the undercover cops, and be hit with that extra charge, at least that's what I'm gathering from the statement. How can you be guilty of selling dope you don't possess?

Here's the article and sure enough the other guy was charged with possession, I wonder why Mr. Rowe wasn't?
'Loose Change' filmmaker charged with heroin sale Local News The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports
For all we know he might only be guilty of being with the wrong person in this incident,

Gee, what a shock, one dope head fully and blindly supports the other.

Any word on what took down the light poles? No? Okay, carry on.

'Loose Change' filmmaker charged with heroin sale Local News The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports

Your insinuation is a blatant attempt to describe me as a drug user or as you say a "dope head", and is a direct slanderous statement, and attempt to derail the topic of this thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

In fairness to Mr. Jones, he may just sense something fishy, and he has a right to his opinion. Accusing him of being an addict is a jump. In fairness to the charge, he could have easily been selling with someone else holding the drugs. Let's wait and see.

Hopefully, he'll end up in a very small cell for a very long time and on the day they go to open the cell, they will find out they mis-placed the key.

Login | Facebook

thats something the Bush dupes wont even consider is that more than likely he was framed.:cuckoo: yeah it sure wouldnt be the first time authoritys charged an innocent person of something they didnt do.They also arent aware of one witness who went on alex jones show who testified about hearing explosions in the towers and she said on his show that she would never take her life by committing suicide and a few months later after that,she was found hanging in her garage and you guessed it,the authoritys ruled it a suicide.like we should believe what authoritys tell us.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Your insinuation is a blatant attempt to describe me as a drug user or as you say a "dope head", and is a direct slanderous statement, and attempt to derail the topic of this thread.

thats the agent troll for you.thats what he always does,is evade the subject by bringing up something irrelevent.thats what they pay him to do,to try and derail a topic like he always does.

Last edited:

Login | Facebook

thats something the Bush dupes wont even consider is that more than likely he was framed.:cuckoo: yeah it sure wouldnt be the first time authoritys charged an innocent person of something they didnt do.They also arent aware of one witness who went on alex jones show who testified about hearing explosions in the towers and she said on his show that she would never take her life by committing suicide and a few months later after that,she was found hanging in her garage and you guessed it,the authoritys ruled it a suicide.like we should believe what authoritys tell us.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Wow, you can't spell authorities correctly? Damn you're illiterate.

Hopefully he'll spend a very long time in a very small cell. He deserves that much.

Login | Facebook

Wow, you can't spell authorities correctly? Damn you're illiterate.

Hopefully he'll spend a very long time in a very small cell. He deserves that much.

Oh don't pick on the kid, not his fault someone dropped him on his head.

New Topics

Forum List

Back