Bipartisn bill will ferret out the scum on both sides

• Banned
what crap.

This bill has been heavily lobbied by the banking industry.

It is clearly a way to see whos bought on both sides.

I never understood why Debit card fees are so high

There is no human involvement and each transaction costs next to nothing

Where is the Constitutionality of them telling banks what they can charge for debit processing? I sure can't find it anywhere.

All the banks are going to do is raise other fees to make up for the loss of revenue as a result of this. My bank already sent out letters to customers telling them their checking account fees are going up.

Where is the Constitutionality of them telling banks what they can charge for debit processing? I sure can't find it anywhere.

All the banks are going to do is raise other fees to make up for the loss of revenue as a result of this. My bank already sent out letters to customers telling them their checking account fees are going up.

Sounds like a sleazy bank.

Why does anyone use debit by the way?

When I go to the store, they ask "debit or credit."

Credit is free, debit costs a fee, and both draw from the same place.

Aren't they all?

Aren't they all?

I don't think so. I very much enjoy my Credit Union.

Forum List

Back