Bing answers CO2 question

consensus has exactly nothing to do with the scientific method.
Why should it be there illiterate ? You’re the dufus that even suggested that “ consensus” is some scientific term. Where is it in any science book ? Do you think it’s a specific science term ? Boz9 ?

Last edited:

You're a dope!!

Greg

So how does that refute me?
Can you excerpt the passage you Little FRAUD?
Gdopa.1
is a an empty POS.
(blindly linking infamous denier blog WTFUWT where SunsetMommy is a mod)
`

Last edited:
Sent message. Assume that we find an Earth like exoplanet orbiting a Sun like star in the goldilocks zone of habitability. The Atmosphere is comparable to Earth, 80% nitrogen 19% oxygen, traces of water vapor, argon and 250 parts per million of CO2. Assuming that CO2 increases by 1 PPM a year what experiments can we conduct in an Earth lab to measure the effect the extra CO2would have on temperature of the exoplanet
Searching for: effect of CO2 on temperature

Searching for: effect of CO2 on temperature

Generating answers for you…

Generating answers for you…

That’s a very interesting question. According to the search results, carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas that absorbs and re-emits infrared energy, which causes the atmosphere to warm up1. The warmer atmosphere can hold more water vapor, which is another greenhouse gas that further enhances the warming effect12. The amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has been increasing rapidly due to human activities, such as burning fossil fuels3.

One possible experiment that can be done in an Earth lab to measure the effect of extra CO2 on the temperature of the exoplanet is to use a climate model that simulates the physical processes and feedbacks that govern the climate system4. A climate model can be run with different scenarios of CO2 concentrations and other factors that affect the climate, such as solar radiation, clouds, aerosols, etc. The model can then output the projected changes in temperature and other variables for each scenario. By comparing the results of different scenarios, one can estimate how much extra CO2 would affect the temperature of the exoplanet.

Another possible experiment is to use a controlled chamber that mimics the conditions of the exoplanet’s atmosphere5. The chamber can be filled with a mixture of gases that matches the composition of the exoplanet’s atmosphere, and then exposed to a light source that simulates the solar radiation. The temperature and other variables inside the chamber can be measured with sensors. The experiment can be repeated with different amounts of CO2 added to the chamber, and then compare how the temperature changes with different CO2 levels.

These are some examples of experiments that could be done in an Earth lab to measure the effect of extra CO2 on the temperature of the exoplanet. However, there may be other factors and uncertainties that could affect the accuracy and validity of these experiments, such as the complexity and variability of the climate system, the limitations and assumptions of the models and methods used, and the availability and quality of data and observations. Therefore, these experiments should be interpreted with caution and complemented with other sources of evidence and infor..

No SHlT for brains I TAUGHT THIS TO YOU/BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD Several times in the last few weeks.
You FILTHY SCVM BAG.
That was ME Not "Bing."

H2O vs. CO2 Yet another observation the AGW Cult will ignore

Show us one time on the graph when CO2 peaks and temperature subsequently rises. Remember time moves right to left here 410,000 CO2 peaks, temps FALL for the next 60,000 years; temps then start to rise and drag CO2 with them 325,000 CO2 peaks, temps PLUMMET for 75,000 years...etc. The...
www.usmessageboard.com

DISHONEST FRUSADER CRANK was SHUT UP BY THIS POST - TWICE - for WEEKS and many pages ago but keeps trying to bury his loss with BS.​

Water Vapor, CO2, and Global Warming​

MYTH: Water vapor is the most important, abundant greenhouse gas. So if we’re going to control a greenhouse gas, why don’t we control it instead of carbon dioxide (CO2)?

This is a common Misconception in the debate over greenhouse gases and the causes of global warming. Both water vapor and carbon dioxide are important greenhouse gases that play a crucial role in atmospheric warming. A greenhouse gas is a gas that absorbs and re-emits infrared radiation in Earth’s atmosphere, thereby increasing temperatures. Which gas then is to blame for global warming and should be controlled?

Water vapor accounts for 60-70% of the greenhouse effect while CO2 accounts for 25% —a notable difference when numbers alone are compared. It would seem then that water vapor should be climatologists’ primary focus. However, water vapor cannot be controlled by human intervention; it is simply a Product of its environment.

The amount of water vapor the atmosphere can hold is dependent on temperature.
Under normal conditions, most of the heat emitted from Earth’s surface in the form of long wave radiation goes into the atmosphere and out into space. However, the presence of increased greenhouse gases traps more long-wave radiation, which means there is more energy in the atmosphere to warm the Earth’s surface.

As the atmospheric temperature rises, more water is evaporated from ground storage, such as that found in our rivers, oceans, soils, and reservoirs. The released water vapor becomes a greenhouse gas where it then absorbs more energy radiated from the Earth and thus warms the atmosphere. The warmer atmosphere results in further water evaporation and the cycle continues. This mechanism is known as a Positive Feedback Loop.

Scientists then need to focus on what is causing air temperatures to rise in the first place. Heat from Other Greenhouse Gases is Causing atmospheric Warming, Leading to an increase in water evaporation and compounding the greenhouse effect. Anthropogenic, or human-derived, CO2 serves as the Primary source of Warming with water vapor playing a Secondary role.
While CO2 occurs naturally in the atmosphere, human interference has interrupted the carbon cycle through activities, such as burning forests, mining, and burning coal. These activities artificially release more carbon from their solid storage to its gaseous state in the lower atmosphere. The rapid increase in CO2 volume has exceeded the amount oceans and vegetation are able to re-absorb. Furthermore, as deforestation continues around the world, there is less vegetation every year available to sequester the carbon. Thus, excess CO2 remains in the atmosphere where it traps heat and stimulates water evaporation."...."

Water Vapor, CO2, and Global Warming | IEDRO

another Stupid FrusaderCrank post (135,900 and counting) destroyed with One.
He is THEE Stupidest poster on USMB/any MB.
Another Nonsensical post (or dozens) to follow.
EDIT: Now he restarted the BOGUS thread/LOSS Again.
- - - - - -- -- - - - - - -- -

end april 19, 2023
"bing" my ass.
That was me.
and gave you many More 'impossible' CO2 experiments, that actually a child could do at home/teachers do in school to test GHG CO2!
You are too Stupid to debate.
Just hold up for ridicule for your continued obstinance/idiocy.
`
`

A lie since Russia does publicly...
Really?
They love it. It will melt the HUGE Tundra/Siberia and make a Northern Passage.

MONEYWATCH

Russian government sees the Sunny side in Climate change​

BY IRINA IVANOVA
JANUARY 7, 2020

Russia is putting a positive spin on climate change. In a document published on a government website last weekend, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev outlined a "national adaptation plan" that describes the potential benefits of global warming even as the country seeks to cope with its adverse effects.

Russia is warming two and a half times faster than the rest of the globe, as the document acknowledges.
The consequences of climate change will "have a significant and growing impact on the country's socioeconomic development, living conditions, human health and on the economy," according to document from the country's economic development ministry translated by CBS MoneyWatch.

But global warming isn't all bad, according to the document. In addition to negative effects such as increased flooding, greater risk of wildfires and the melting of permafrost, the Russian government lists some "potentially positive" changes.

For example, shorter winters mean residents can save on home-heating fuel, the document says. Less Arctic ice also makes it easier for Russian ships to navigate the Arctic Ocean, opening new sea routes, while more land can be used to grow crops as once-frozen areas thaw out....

`

The far left parrots russia when russia is lying to get more favorable PR from the west...

RUSSIA knows Co2 does NOTHING.

Why should it be there illiterate ?

Try that again — with English grammar and the concept of coherency in mind.
You’re the dufus that even suggested that “ consensus” is some scientific term.
No, you Lying stupid twat. I’m not. First, last and always, I’ve been trying to persuade you and/or your fellow Gaia Cultists that it isn’t. Maybe I finally got through to you.

Dagosa:

Where is it in any science book ?
You pure making the point I’ve been trying to teach to many or your fellow scientifically illiterate libtards.
Do you think it’s a specific science term ?
No. I know you’re too stupid to see your own error. :itsok:
If you say s9 ;

No SHlT for brains I TAUGHT THIS TO YOU/BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD Several times in the last few weeks.
You FILTHY SCVM BAG.
That was ME Not "Bing."

Show us one time on the graph when CO2 peaks and temperature subsequently rises. Remember time moves right to left here 410,000 CO2 peaks, temps FALL for the next 60,000 years; temps then start to rise and drag CO2 with them 325,000 CO2 peaks, temps PLUMMET for 75,000 years...etc. The...
www.usmessageboard.com

DISHONEST FRUSADER CRANK was SHUT UP BY THIS POST - TWICE - for WEEKS and many pages ago but keeps trying to bury his loss with BS.​

MYTH: Water vapor is the most important, abundant greenhouse gas. So if we’re going to control a greenhouse gas, why don’t we control it instead of carbon dioxide (CO2)?

This is a common Misconception in the debate over greenhouse gases and the causes of global warming. Both water vapor and carbon dioxide are important greenhouse gases that play a crucial role in atmospheric warming. A greenhouse gas is a gas that absorbs and re-emits infrared radiation in Earth’s atmosphere, thereby increasing temperatures. Which gas then is to blame for global warming and should be controlled?

Water vapor accounts for 60-70% of the greenhouse effect while CO2 accounts for 25% —a notable difference when numbers alone are compared. It would seem then that water vapor should be climatologists’ primary focus. However, water vapor cannot be controlled by human intervention; it is simply a Product of its environment.

Under normal conditions, most of the heat emitted from Earth’s surface in the form of long wave radiation goes into the atmosphere and out into space. However, the presence of increased greenhouse gases traps more long-wave radiation, which means there is more energy in the atmosphere to warm the Earth’s surface.

As the atmospheric temperature rises, more water is evaporated from ground storage, such as that found in our rivers, oceans, soils, and reservoirs. The released water vapor becomes a greenhouse gas where it then absorbs more energy radiated from the Earth and thus warms the atmosphere. The warmer atmosphere results in further water evaporation and the cycle continues. This mechanism is known as a Positive Feedback Loop.

Scientists then need to focus on what is causing air temperatures to rise in the first place. Heat from Other Greenhouse Gases is Causing atmospheric Warming, Leading to an increase in water evaporation and compounding the greenhouse effect. Anthropogenic, or human-derived, CO2 serves as the Primary source of Warming with water vapor playing a Secondary role.
While CO2 occurs naturally in the atmosphere, human interference has interrupted the carbon cycle through activities, such as burning forests, mining, and burning coal. These activities artificially release more carbon from their solid storage to its gaseous state in the lower atmosphere. The rapid increase in CO2 volume has exceeded the amount oceans and vegetation are able to re-absorb. Furthermore, as deforestation continues around the world, there is less vegetation every year available to sequester the carbon. Thus, excess CO2 remains in the atmosphere where it traps heat and stimulates water evaporation."...."

end april 19, 2023
"bing" my ass.
That was me.
and gave you many More 'impossible' CO2 experiments, that actually a child could do at home/teachers do in school to test GHG CO2!
`
`
Take your meds. You are out of your fucking mind

Is this too difficult for you 12 IQ Jackass!! experiment jar CO2 ?

co2 experiment jar - Google Search

The Greenhouse Effect Experiment and Lesson for Kids

STEAM Powered Family
https://www.steampoweredfamily.com › the-greenhou...
Apr 14, 2021 — In this experiment we are trapping the carbon dioxide gas in the jar. When heat is applied, the carbon dioxide traps more heat in the jar ...
Climate Change Science... · ‎The Greenhouse Effect... · ‎The Greenhouse Science

Greenhouse in a Jar Lab

Stanford University

https://earth.stanford.edu › files › inline-files

Decide on a lab set up as a group. You are designing an experiment that will test the effect of carbon dioxide on the temperature of the atmosphere (air)?. What ...

The Earth in a bottle - CO2 games on my kitchen bench

The Foster Lab
http://www.thefosterlab.org › blog › co2-experiment
Apr 16, 2016 — There are quite a few experiments that you can do at home to demonstrate this underlying physics (e.g. here). Over the last couple of weeks I've ...

AND videos.

`
You never address my question! Are you functional after the meds?

Theory: doubling CO2 from 250 to 500PPM will increase temperature by 1.5F

Show us

AGW cult: you crazy denier!! We don’t have to show you ANYTHING!! We Posted an experiment that mentioned CO2 OUR WIRK HERE IS DUNN!!! Elephants!! They’re flying around the room!!! Pink Elephant La

No, you Lying stupid twat. I’m not. First, last and always, I’ve been trying to persuade you and/or your fellow Gaia Cultists that it isn’t. Maybe I finally got through to you.
Now your in a hole. “Consensus” is nothing more than a non specific term outside the glossary of science books. Bottom line is, it has nothing to do with the “ scientific method” and has NO RELATIONSHIP because, the “ scientific method “ is a procedural guild line FOR ALL OF SCIENCE research, not just climate change. ,

Illiterate. There is a consensus among all medical research facilities that bacterial infections be addressed for all operative procedures. How do I know ? Because illiterate , they all do follow a similar set procedure. So illiterate , youre just playing word games from Tucker cause tucker the idiot is stupid too.
Now illiterate, there ARE,
“common agreements“ among all of the climate research facilities on AGW. Guess what illiterate, I just substituted consensus with “ common agreement”, cause illiterate, I can as I am obviously not illiterate.

Last edited:
Many of your fellow AGW Faithful point to “consensus” as though it proved diddly dog about your religious proclamations. It doesn’t.
It does dufus. When nearly all of the SMARTEST people at every climate research facility in the world “agree on something” and you think you’re smarter, you’re the idiot, not them.

See? You are a disingenuous gasbag hack.

You’ve been arguing with me all along despite the fact that all along my claim has gone unchanged. Now that you have been exposed, you belatedly attempt to switch the question.

Again, for you and other wickedly stupid hacks like you: consensus has exactly nothing to do with the scientific method. Many of your fellow AGW Faithful point to “consensus” as though it proved diddly dog about your religious proclamations. It doesn’t.
You can’t explain can you…..?

Now your in a hole.

Nope. You ARE a hole. An asshole. 👍
“Consensus” is nothing more than a non specific term outside the glossary of science books.
Thank Heaven finally one of you idiot libturds gets it!
Bottom line is, it has nothing to do with the “ scientific method”

Exactly right. As I’ve tried for so long to tell so many of you ignorant libturds. 👍

The balance of your post is just you reverting to your usual bleating imbecility.
So, I’ll just cut this reply accordingly. Buh bah, dragQueen.

Nope. You ARE a hole. An asshole. 👍

Thank Heaven finally one of you idiot libturds gets it!

Exactly right. As I’ve tried for so long to tell so many of you ignorant libturds. 👍

The balance of your post is just you reverting to your usual bleating imbecility.
So, I’ll just cut this reply accordingly. Buh bah, dragQueen.
Idiot, there is consensus among ALL of the climate science related research in the entire world on AGW. Case closed.

False. Ah. You’re reverting now to full retard. Such a pity.

“Consensus” still has not one fucking thing to do with the scientific method.

Amen.
Consensus…..why does it have to be ?

The “scientific method” is a procedure fk nuts.

Last edited:
You can’t explain can you…..?
I did explain. Your inability to comprehend even the basics is all on you.
You FILTHY SCVM BAG.
That was ME Not "Bing."

www.usmessageboard.com

end april 19, 2023
"bing" my ass.
That was me.
`
`
Apu dumfuk is all worked up again. 🤣

Forum List

Back