Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
At least President Obama kept his eye on the true target.

THANK YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!

:clap:

I actually think it's rather pathetic that at a moment in history when Americans should be uniting together, some choose to use it to try and score political points.

I'll also add that I suspect Obama will mention Bush in his speech, and without animosity.
Let's see how many wingnuts congratulate President Obama.

Fuck you Synthia, you partisan hack....

So, if true... how does this solve anything?

Do we celebrate? Is he now a martyr to inspire other terrorists? Or did he evade us until he died/was near death- a mythical figure to inspire other terrorists?

Let's not pretend this is a victory, especially not after the Taliban just freed 500 people and declared the start of a new offensive. Oh, and last I heard, we were getting mixed reports regarding AQ's possible growth as of late in the region.

Bin Laden planned and helped to carry out attacks on the USS Cole as well as 9/11. While his death will not end terrorism, I say yes, we celebrate his death.

bush couldn't or wouldn't , but President Obama did it .

now lets hear " those war mongering lifts"
bull shit now .
celebration time .

one down more to come

ONE THING OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT PLAY GOLF AND DO PARTIES AND DINNER GO ON OPERA WHINFER SHOW sO FUCK YOU FOR YOUR POLITICAL BULLSHIT AND THANK GOD FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED IN THE MILITARY WHO DID THE JOB

hahahahahahahahahahahah

If it was Bush you would not be saying that one

Do we celebrate? Is he now a martyr to inspire other terrorists? Or did he evade us until he died/was near death- a mythical figure to inspire other terrorists?

Let's not pretend this is a victory, especially not after the Taliban just freed 500 people and declared the start of a new offensive. Oh, and last I heard, we were getting mixed reports regarding AQ's possible growth as of late in the region.

this can work in a coupla ways for obama one being that Pakistan may get off their asses....( maybe) and this will make it easier to leave Afghanistan.

Was he truly the head of the organization? Or is there already a system of communication and coordination in place that can operate without him?

Strategically, what, if anything, does this really mean. Let's not dance in the streets until we have final confirmation that it's him and that it actually weakens AQ and brings us closer to something resembling victory.

I'm wondering if we will be forced to release a photo of his dead body, like Saddam's sons, to counter the inevitable accusations in the Arab world that it's a trick.

Bin Laden planned and helped to carry out attacks on the USS Cole as well as 9/11. While his death will not end terrorism, I say yes, we celebrate his death.

you bet we will

bush couldn't or wouldn't , but President Obama did it .

now lets hear " those war mongering lifts"
bull shit now .
celebration time .

one down more to come

ONE THING OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT PLAY GOLF AND DO PARTIES AND DINNER GO ON OPERA WHINFER SHOW sO FUCK YOU FOR YOUR POLITICAL BULLSHIT AND THANK GOD FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED IN THE MILITARY WHO DID THE JOB

hahahahahahahahahahahah

If it was Bush you would not be saying that one

Speaking of boundless idiocy on cue....

I actually think it's rather pathetic that at a moment in history when Americans should be uniting together, some choose to use it to try and score political points.

I'll also add that I suspect Obama will mention Bush in his speech, and without animosity.
Let's see how many wingnuts congratulate President Obama.

Fuck you Synthia, you partisan hack....
That didn't sound like a congratulations to me! :lol:

I predicted long ago on this
board that Obama would get Bin Laden.
I knew it would happen.

So obama ben biden shot osama ben laden himself?
We've been looking for him for what, 14 years.

One would assume that even intel gathered under clinton contributed.

says it a bomb and they waited to confirm it by forensic dna...

and if true, Obama deserves credit, he continued to and stepped up predator attacks in Pakistan ( if it is paki) and he got him.

Credit where it's due...

hospitality.jpg

Osama was America's enemy not Bush's. Well done President Obama and the great people of the United States military!

Boo Ya!! Or should that be "BOOM Ya!!?!!

:clap2::clap2:

Obama did it.

Good news for America, bad news for Republicans.

I called it.

I knew Obama would get him, because Obama is smarter than Bush.

Get off Obama's dick, man. Thank the CIA, you know, those people that you spit on during the Bush administration.

At least President Obama kept his eye on the true target.

THANK YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!

:clap:

Of course - he's a classy guy.

Forum List

Back