Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
At least President Obama kept his eye on the true target.

THANK YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!

:clap:

So, if true... how does this solve anything?

Do we celebrate? Is he now a martyr to inspire other terrorists? Or did he evade us until he died/was near death- a mythical figure to inspire other terrorists?

Let's not pretend this is a victory, especially not after the Taliban just freed 500 people and declared the start of a new offensive. Oh, and last I heard, we were getting mixed reports regarding AQ's possible growth as of late in the region.

Last edited:

bush couldn't or wouldn't , but President Obama did it .

now lets hear " those war mongering lifts"
bull shit now .
celebration time .

one down more to come

ONE THING OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT PLAY GOLF AND DO PARTIES AND DINNER GO ON OPERA WHINFER SHOW sO FUCK YOU FOR YOUR POLITICAL BULLSHIT AND THANK GOD FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED IN THE MILITARY WHO DID THE JOB

I actually think it's rather pathetic that at a moment in history when Americans should be uniting together, some choose to use it to try and score political points.

I'll also add that I suspect Obama will mention Bush in his speech, and without animosity.

Last edited:
Fuckin'. A.

Glad someone finally got it done.

Guess I'm kind of glad it's Obama, but frankly I'd be happy if Donald Trump and Sarah Palin shot him from a helicopter.

But I'm just happy he's dead. That is all.

I actually think it's rather pathetic that at a moment in history when Americans should be uniting together, some choose to use it to try and score political points.

I'll also add that I suspect Obama will mention Bush in his speech, and without animosity.
Let's see how many wingnuts congratulate President Obama.

So, if true... how does this solve anything?

Do we celebrate? Is he now a martyr to inspire other terrorists? Or did he evade us until he died/was near death- a mythical figure to inspire other terrorists?

Let's not pretend this is a victory, especially not after the Taliban just freed 500 people and declared the start of a new offensive. Oh, and last I heard, we were getting mixed reports regarding AQ's possible growth as of late in the region.

this can work in a coupla ways for Us, one being that Pakistan may get off their asses....( maybe) and this will make it easier to leave Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Can you fuckers just be happy he's dead without making it political?

Every American wanted this pig fucker dead... Left and right...

Fuck all partisan hacks who can't see this...
Of course we're happy he's dead.

Killed by a US bomb!

Dead-Osama--23421.jpg

Fuckin'. A.

Glad someone finally got it done.

Guess I'm kind of glad it's Obama, but frankly I'd be happy if Donald Trump and Sarah Palin shot him from a helicopter.

But I'm just happy he's dead. That is all.

oibama did not do one damn thing the men and women who serve in the military did.

Forum List

Back