Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
Like the gal on Al Jazeera right now, though, I want to know what, if any, strategic impact this might have.
Well, it's like the mafia, when one big man "goes," another one steps up to take his place...
Or more than one.

I have serious questions regarding the long term effects this will have, if we do in fact receive final conformation.

There is a time for partisanship, and there is a time for patriotism, nationalism, and unity.

Today, it's time for unity, patriotism, nationalism. Osama Bin Laden is dead. The bombing of Pakistan, ordered by President Obama, apparantly has killed the terrorist. This is a historic day for America. That scumbag terrorist didn't live to see the 10th anniversary of his massacre. I hope the terrorist world sees what has happened. Under a far right president, and a far left president, we still sought out our enemy. All other partisan bullshit aside....everything we've been through politically the last 10 years....we still kept looking for him. And got him. God bless our military for taking the fight to them over there. God bless our cops for being diligent in their efforts to protect us domestically. God bless President Bush and President Obama for their consistent efforts to bring down Bin Laden. God bless the Congress folks who voted to keep pursuing this enemy. God bless the families and friends of all those who were killed or injured during this fight. God bless even the working K9 dogs the military and police use to sniff bombs.

Today is a great day to be an American, of any political affiliation. We're about to head into an extremely partisan election year. And we are gonna inevitably see a blowback of rage from the terrorist world for this death of their leader.

But today, the United States is victorious. One of the proudest moments of the last 10 years for our country, even tops the capture of Saddam Hussein, in my opinion.

ONE THING OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT PLAY GOLF AND DO PARTIES AND DINNER GO ON OPERA WHINFER SHOW sO FUCK YOU FOR YOUR POLITICAL BULLSHIT AND THANK GOD FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED IN THE MILITARY WHO DID THE JOB

hahahahahahahahahahahah

If it was Bush you would not be saying that one

I could say obama used Bushes plan but I haven't obama did not do anything but play golf go to parties do the opea show take vacations.

Your hate consumes you.

This happened because Obama refused to bail on Afganistan until we had him.

Well Obama did in 2 years that Bush failed in 7 years. Is Obama superhuman? I think so.

OBAMA!!

Anyone else feel like beating the partisan fuckwits in this thread with a stick?

Yeah

We do.

bf53222e4a15468d853b944a2485cbf4.jpg

says it a bomb and they waited to confirm it by forensic dna...

and if true, Obama deserves credit, he continued to and stepped up predator attacks in Pakistan ( if it is paki) and he got him.

Thats right. A LOT of people deserve credit. Bush, the military, the police, and everyone involved in the fight against terror.

But yes, Obama also, he continued the fight despite heavy political pressure from his base. Good job President Obama!:clap2:

I quess staying in Afganistan got us Ossama huh?
That doesn't answer the question of what happens from this point in Afghanistan and the greater Middle East.

Let's not lose track of the greater strategic picture here.

that has yet to be seen.

The fact that we got him is not going to help AQ or the taliban.

The arab world is now struggling for freedom and has much less interests in the likes of AQ

President Obama got that bastard !!
eat that conservatives ! Bush wouldn't touch him for years but Obama got him ! a CIA operative shot his worthless ass in the head !

so thougyou sorry ass's may now commences the whiuning , calling Obama a murder for this , deney it ever happend but was shot in hollywood , what fucking ever but guys why did it take a Dem to get him ?

Well Obama did in 2 years that Bush failed in 7 years. Is Obama superhuman? I think so.

OBAMA!!

Anyone else feel like beating the partisan fuckwits in this thread with a stick?

Yeah

We do.

bf53222e4a15468d853b944a2485cbf4.jpg

Exactly right. See my new thread. Theres a time for partisanship. And theres a time for nationalism, patriotism, pride, unity. Now is one of those times, just like when we captured Saddam.

A great day to be an American. Any American, of any belief. We're safer today because that man is dead. Great job to the military, to President Obama, to former President Bush. That scumbag terrorist won't be alive to see 09-11-2011. Thank God.

staying in Afganistan at least paid off with this creeps corpse

Last edited:

Forum List

Back