Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters

bush couldn't or wouldn't , but President Obama did it .

now lets hear " those war mongering lifts"
bull shit now .
celebration time .

one down more to come

ONE THING OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT PLAY GOLF AND DO PARTIES AND DINNER GO ON OPERA WHINFER SHOW sO FUCK YOU FOR YOUR POLITICAL BULLSHIT AND THANK GOD FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED IN THE MILITARY WHO DID THE JOB
You are fucked in the head. :lol:

So, if true... how does this solve anything?

Do we celebrate? Is he now a martyr to inspire other terrorists? Or did he evade us until he died/was near death- a mythical figure to inspire other terrorists?

Let's not pretend this is a victory, especially not after the Taliban just freed 500 people and declared the start of a new offensive. Oh, and last I heard, we were getting mixed reports regarding AQ's possible growth as of late in the region.

Bin Laden planned and helped to carry out attacks on the USS Cole as well as 9/11. While his death will not end terrorism, I say yes, we celebrate his death.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be gratifying if this is confirmed.

Like the gal on Al Jazeera right now, though, I want to know what, if any, strategic impact this might have.

oibama did not do one damn thing the men and women who serve in the military did.

As a former member of said military, I agree on one level.

However, he did step up the action in Afghanistan, and stepped up the pressure and attacks in Pakistan.

So, he was in fact partially responsible.

But, as I said, I'm just glad the fucker finally got what he deserved.

I hope that he died slowly and painfully.

Some people just deserve to die.

Adios, scumbag.
Yep. He should be buried in one of those fancy outhouses you see sometimes, where all the pee of chicas rains down on him.

I hate that guy and would happily stab him over and over and over again.

Well Obama did in 2 years that Bush failed in 7 years. Is Obama superhuman? I think so.

OBAMA!!

Obama did it.

Good news for America, bad news for Republicans.

I called it.

I knew Obama would get him, because Obama is smarter than Bush.

Get off Obama's dick, man. Thank the CIA, you know, those people that you spit on during the Bush administration.

It sucks to be on the wrong side of history, doesn't it?

Not as much as it probably sucks to be an idiot. Say thank you to the CIA, come on, you are a big boy, you can do it.

bush couldn't or wouldn't , but President Obama did it .

now lets hear " those war mongering lifts"
bull shit now .
celebration time .

one down more to come

ONE THING OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT PLAY GOLF AND DO PARTIES AND DINNER GO ON OPERA WHINFER SHOW sO FUCK YOU FOR YOUR POLITICAL BULLSHIT AND THANK GOD FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED IN THE MILITARY WHO DID THE JOB

hahahahahahahahahahahah

If it was Bush you would not be saying that one

I could say obama used Bushes plan but I haven't obama did not do anything but play golf go to parties do the opea show take vacations.

Forum List

Back