Bin Laden Died Of Natural Causes

We? That's funny. According to you wingnuts, the SEALs were all pissed off that Obama was "supposedly" hogging all the glory for killing bin Laden for political gain.

WTF does that have to do with this stupid ass thread ?

Well, that's just too fucking stupid to even respond to.

Beard_slap_I_Come_Bearing_Gifs-s355x255-247681-580.gif

Last edited:
I don't literally hate anyone, but UpChuck Norris is about as close as it gets.

I didn't throw up the Norris pic, answer please:
So you are now saying that Obama didn't authorize, as any US President would have and the Seals didn't take down Osama? It was all a charade?

Can we 'quote' you on that?

:confused:

What did we do?

We? That's funny. According to you wingnuts, the SEALs were all pissed off that Obama was "supposedly" hogging all the glory for killing bin Laden for political gain.

So you are now saying that Obama didn't authorize, as any US President would have and the Seals didn't take down Osama? It was all a charade?

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

Answer, my post, please.

According to the OP - it must be... Keep that tinfoil hat on...

There are no real answers from the left. Why? They are in failure mode.

‘Bin Laden died of natural causes’ | Infowars Ireland

A former agent of the CIA has revealed that al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden had died of natural causes five years before the U.S. announced his death. In an interview with Russia's channel one, Berkan Yashar, who is also a Turkish politician, also said the U.S. did not kill the al-Qaeda leader. So who's telling the truth?

Alternative - Designed Perception

The SEAL Team that poured lead into him.

how the fuck would a Turk politician know the truth years ago and not say anything until now?

Based on what I've read about the bin Laden operation there was absolutely no reason why the individual who was killed by the Seals could not have been captured and brought back alive to be interrogated, tried and either executed or imprisoned in a bare cell for the rest of his natural life -- as was john Gotti, who was not nearly as despised as bin Laden was.

Yes there was, A Presidential Kill on sight order. Osama was not going to be taken alive even if he had shown up at the FBI field office in Denver to turn himself in. Oh he might have been taken alive and interrogated but we would never have heard about that. There was never going to be any chance at all of a Bin Laden Trial. Period.

As it should have been.

He had to be killed the way he was, because had we taken him alive to question him and then killed him that would have been Deemed a War Crime by Most. Splitting hairs I know the truth. We would have been forced to Hold him, and eventually Try him. And that would have created all sorts of Problems we did not need or want.

As for this retarded Conspiracy theory that he has been dead for 5 years, It's just the latest baby of the Wackos that Brought us ever other wacko Conspiracy theory before it.

I wasted a good year of My Life arguing with the Truthers, wont even bother arguing with Nut Jobs anymore :)

Conspiracy zone, anyone? Anyone there?
THE TWILIGHT ZONE THEME - YouTube

no no no no..... its more like this Annie......

The truth is out there.... and it would seem fox here is looking for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU&feature=related]The X-Files Theme - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU&feature=related]The X-Files Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back