Bin Laden Died Of Natural Causes

Mr. Jones is a far right doosh, enough said. Let's move on.
I am equally critical of both the BS political parties. That you believe you have a choice when you vote, suggests you need a cranial douche.

Now getting back to the thread topic, and your super hero of change, and his BS made for TV killing of the worlds most wanted "terrorists"?

Chuck Norris is Bush, Jr's favorite "actor".

I didn't know that, but it sure makes sense. UpChuck also gives Huckabee a thrill. Thanks for sharing...

Interesting how you accept what certain people tell you without question, and refuse legitimate evidence from others... curiously, you accept the word of a liberal, but no evidence is enough from a conservative. How odd... and how very unintelligent.

Obama haters are far right wing nuts. Wing nuts do what wing nuts do: act all whingy.

What Inspired you to rail about Far Right wackos on a thread started and Fed by your FAR left wacko buddies?

I whale on them too when I should. However, they are not GOP, and the far right wing nuts here pretend they are mainstream Republicans when in fact they are far right reactionary dooshes who lie and cry all the time.

Liar. You're a politically correct RINO... whose spine was surgically removed.

What Inspired you to rail about Far Right wackos on a thread started and Fed by your FAR left wacko buddies?

I whale on them too when I should. However, they are not GOP, and the far right wing nuts here pretend they are mainstream Republicans when in fact they are far right reactionary dooshes who lie and cry all the time.

You are normally wrong, as now, so I am not surprised at this post.

But I do thank you for the one note of correctness: noting that I am some sort of Republican.

Thanks.

I am equally critical of both the BS political parties. That you believe you have a choice when you vote, suggests you need a cranial douche. Now getting back to the thread topic, and your super hero of change, and his BS made for TV killing of the worlds most wanted "terrorists"?

Yes, Mr. Jones, you are a cranial doosh, as you just proved. That you are critical of both sides means you are half impaired. Let's move on.

I am equally critical of both the BS political parties. That you believe you have a choice when you vote, suggests you need a cranial douche. Now getting back to the thread topic, and your super hero of change, and his BS made for TV killing of the worlds most wanted "terrorists"?

Yes, Mr. Jones, you are a cranial doosh, as you just proved. That you are critical of both sides means you are half impaired. Let's move on.
“We have accurate information that bin Laden died of illness some time ago,” Heidar Moslehi told reporters on the sidelines of a Cabinet meeting on Sunday.

“If the US military and intelligence apparatus have really arrested or killed bin Laden, why don't they show him (his dead body) why have they thrown his corpse into the sea?” Moslehi asked.

“When we apprehended [former Jundallah ringleader Abdul Malik] Rigi, we showed him and also aired his interview,” ISNA quoted the intelligence chief as saying.

BREAKING NEWS; 'Bin Laden dead long before US raid'. Osama Died of Disease

“We have accurate information that bin Laden died of illness some time ago,” Heidar Moslehi told reporters on the sidelines of a Cabinet meeting on Sunday.

“If the US military and intelligence apparatus have really arrested or killed bin Laden, why don't they show him (his dead body) why have they thrown his corpse into the sea?” Moslehi asked.

“When we apprehended [former Jundallah ringleader Abdul Malik] Rigi, we showed him and also aired his interview,” ISNA quoted the intelligence chief as saying.

Cranial doosh talking points noted. Let's move on.

Cranial doosh talking points noted. Let's move on.

I'm trying to but you're stuck on stupid, moving on would be you addressing the thread topic, instead of derailing it with dumb partisan political BS.

Obama was killed in the raid. All intelligent, well-educated, and balanced individuals accept that.

Perhaps the best explanation of Bin Laden's end was that when he heard that Bush no longer wanted him or even cared, he committed suicide. So perhaps the credit should go to Bush.

yes, you lie, CG. You are one of those far right reactionary wacks who endanger America. In your case, from England.

Get one thing right. The entire history of the US is a lie.All of your wars were-are based on lies.Bin Laden was an invented lie. It's all a dream. Shut up, take your meds, and pay your taxes. Gawd Blast murka.

Fuck yourself with a chainsaw, you one note symPHONY of dishonesty and stupidity.

Eat shit, by the way. Flies need more competition.

If Bin Laden died of natural causes why are the Pakistanis so pissed off?

I thought I WARNED you already about using logic on the douche-bag conspiracy goobers.

Sorry I couldn't help myself.:redface:

Understood. We all make the same kind of mistake. Like, for example, I have tried to get Fakey to be honest.

Pointless?

Obviously.

Mea culpa.

As a worthy aside, I like the new avie or yours, too.

I get a kick when CG and Liarbility and far right reactionary wacks pretend they are mainstream conservatives.

They have so much in common with koshergirl.

:lol:

I get a kick when CG and Liarbility and far right reactionary wacks pretend they are mainstream conservatives.

They have so much in common with koshergirl.

:lol:

Fakey is lashing out like the dishonest pussy he always is because he knows he has zero credibility.

It's OK, Fakey, you little lying pussy, to man up for once in your worthless life, and just come out and admit that you have been a complete fraud. Fortunately, nobody believed you anyway, so oddly enough, an admission by you, now at long last, could elevate your non-existent credibility.

Also, just to educate you, at least a little bit, you dishonest ignorant trout, you bandy your terms around dishonestly too. You keep using "reactionary" but you obviously have no capacity to define it (properly) or distinguish it from "conservative."

I am a conservative. You are a liberal Democrat.

See? It's easy. Give honesty a chance someday, if you ever find your nadz.

:thup:

Forum List

Back