Bin Laden Died Of Natural Causes

Obama haters are far right wing nuts. Wing nuts do what wing nuts do: act all whingy.

b4509.jpg

The Osama bin Laden death photo that was broadcasted on Pakistani TV, and shown on the Internet, is a fake!
The image, which shows bin Laden's head post-death, was made using photoshop, experts said. The original image, of a dead man’s mangled head, was first published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine.org on April 29, 2009.

Barack Obama was desperately milking the one year anniversary of the killing of Osama Bin Laden even though the entire episode was a hoax from start to finish. Check out the great amount of evidence being provided.

10 Facts That Prove The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

Merely a week after President Obama announced the death of Osama Bin Laden, there is literally a deluge of evidence that clearly indicates the whole episode has been manufactured for political gain and to return Americans to a state of post-9/11 intellectual castration so that they can be easily manipulated in the run up to the 2012 election. Here are ten facts that prove the Bin Laden fable is a contrived hoax….

1) Before last Sunday’s raid, every intelligence analyst, geopolitical commentator or head of state worth their salt was on record as stating that Osama Bin Laden was already dead, and that he probably died many years ago, from veteran CIA officer Robert Baer, to former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, to former FBI head of counterterrorism Dale Watson. In addition, back in 2002 Alex Jones was told directly by two separate high level sources that Bin Laden was already dead:Jones: Intelligence Sources Confirm bin Laden is Dead
and that his death would be announced at the most politically opportune moment.

2) The official narrative of how the raid unfolded completely collapsed within days of its announcement:Prison Planet.com » Pentagon, White House Can
First there had been a 40 minute shootout, then there was no shootout and just one man was armed, first Bin Laden was armed then he was not, first Bin Laden used his wife as a human shield and then he did not. First the compound was described as a “$1 million dollar mansion” then it turned out to be a rubbish-strewn dilapidated compound that was worth less than a quarter of that. Almost every single aspect of the official narrative has changed since Obama first described the raid last Sunday as the White House struggles to keep its story straight.

3) The alleged body of Bin Laden was hastily dumped in the sea to prevent any proper procedure of identification. The White House claimed this was in accordance with normal Islamic burial rituals:Osama bin Laden buried at sea - was it proper? No, say Muslim scholars - International Business Timeshowever numerous Muslim scholars all over the globe disputed this claim, pointing out that Muslims can only be buried at sea if they die at sea. While the White House claimed that Bin Laden’s death on May 1st was proven by DNA and facial recognition evidence, such proof was never released for public scrutiny and the Obama administration refused to release photos of Bin Laden’s dead body, suggesting a cover-up.

The rest can be read at:» Obama Exploits Bin Laden Hoax For Election Propaganda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

dd395-zombie-site.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_7CaIz7mOI]Osama bin Laden Killed Hoax - Fake Obama Situation Room photo - Obama Kills Osama Hoax Lie Fraud - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWcDDSg9O7c&feature=related]Osama Raid A Fake - YouTube[/ame]

Based on what I've read about the bin Laden operation there was absolutely no reason why the individual who was killed by the Seals could not have been captured and brought back alive to be interrogated, tried and either executed or imprisoned in a bare cell for the rest of his natural life -- as was john Gotti, who was not nearly as despised as bin Laden was.

Killing bin Laden on the spot was actually as merciful as euthanizing a mad dog, which is why I've wondered why the Seals were ordered to kill rather than capture him. I had suspected the reason for it was to silence him because having him speak his mind in open court about the motive(s) for the 9/11 attack could be embarrassing for the U.S. Government. But now another possible reason for the killing emerges. And it is not a far-fetched conspiracy theory.

What we know is the Seals were directed to go to a specific location and kill someone who they were told was Usama bin Laden and who resembles Usama bin Laden. They did that and the body was conveniently dumped into the sea and everyone is happy to believe that body was in fact bin Laden. But why all that trouble and risk just to mercifully dispatch such a despised figure? Again, that was doing him a favor. When it's my time to die I hope it happens that quickly rather than lingering for days or weeks in helpless misery.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I have wondered these very same things. This is a very interesting post.

Based on what I've read about the bin Laden operation there was absolutely no reason why the individual who was killed by the Seals could not have been captured and brought back alive to be interrogated, tried and either executed or imprisoned in a bare cell for the rest of his natural life -- as was john Gotti, who was not nearly as despised as bin Laden was.

Yes there was, A Presidential Kill on sight order. Osama was not going to be taken alive even if he had shown up at the FBI field office in Denver to turn himself in. Oh he might have been taken alive and interrogated but we would never have heard about that. There was never going to be any chance at all of a Bin Laden Trial. Period.

As it should have been.

He had to be killed the way he was, because had we taken him alive to question him and then killed him that would have been Deemed a War Crime by Most. Splitting hairs I know the truth. We would have been forced to Hold him, and eventually Try him. And that would have created all sorts of Problems we did not need or want.

As for this retarded Conspiracy theory that he has been dead for 5 years, It's just the latest baby of the Wackos that Brought us ever other wacko Conspiracy theory before it.

I wasted a good year of My Life arguing with the Truthers, wont even bother arguing with Nut Jobs anymore :)

One of my fave bands....

By all means put up the lyrics.,

b4509.jpg

The Osama bin Laden death photo that was broadcasted on Pakistani TV, and shown on the Internet, is a fake!
The image, which shows bin Laden's head post-death, was made using photoshop, experts said. The original image, of a dead man’s mangled head, was first published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine.org on April 29, 2009.

Barack Obama was desperately milking the one year anniversary of the killing of Osama Bin Laden even though the entire episode was a hoax from start to finish. Check out the great amount of evidence being provided.

10 Facts That Prove The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

Merely a week after President Obama announced the death of Osama Bin Laden, there is literally a deluge of evidence that clearly indicates the whole episode has been manufactured for political gain and to return Americans to a state of post-9/11 intellectual castration so that they can be easily manipulated in the run up to the 2012 election. Here are ten facts that prove the Bin Laden fable is a contrived hoax….

1) Before last Sunday’s raid, every intelligence analyst, geopolitical commentator or head of state worth their salt was on record as stating that Osama Bin Laden was already dead, and that he probably died many years ago, from veteran CIA officer Robert Baer, to former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, to former FBI head of counterterrorism Dale Watson. In addition, back in 2002 Alex Jones was told directly by two separate high level sources that Bin Laden was already dead:Jones: Intelligence Sources Confirm bin Laden is Dead
and that his death would be announced at the most politically opportune moment.

2) The official narrative of how the raid unfolded completely collapsed within days of its announcement:Prison Planet.com » Pentagon, White House Can
First there had been a 40 minute shootout, then there was no shootout and just one man was armed, first Bin Laden was armed then he was not, first Bin Laden used his wife as a human shield and then he did not. First the compound was described as a “$1 million dollar mansion” then it turned out to be a rubbish-strewn dilapidated compound that was worth less than a quarter of that. Almost every single aspect of the official narrative has changed since Obama first described the raid last Sunday as the White House struggles to keep its story straight.

3) The alleged body of Bin Laden was hastily dumped in the sea to prevent any proper procedure of identification. The White House claimed this was in accordance with normal Islamic burial rituals:Osama bin Laden buried at sea - was it proper? No, say Muslim scholars - International Business Timeshowever numerous Muslim scholars all over the globe disputed this claim, pointing out that Muslims can only be buried at sea if they die at sea. While the White House claimed that Bin Laden’s death on May 1st was proven by DNA and facial recognition evidence, such proof was never released for public scrutiny and the Obama administration refused to release photos of Bin Laden’s dead body, suggesting a cover-up.

The rest can be read at:» Obama Exploits Bin Laden Hoax For Election Propaganda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

dd395-zombie-site.jpg

Osama bin Laden Killed Hoax - Fake Obama Situation Room photo - Obama Kills Osama Hoax Lie Fraud - YouTube
Osama Raid A Fake - YouTube

OMG I'm PWI tonight but trying to stay invisible. But holy toledo, you're killing me. You're on a roll.

Keep going, I have now removed all beverages from the computer table.

:eusa_angel:

When you are a terrorist...

A bullet is natural causes

Obama haters are far right wing nuts. Wing nuts do what wing nuts do: act all whingy.

What Inspired you to rail about Far Right wackos on a thread started and Fed by your FAR left wacko buddies?

I whale on them too when I should. However, they are not GOP, and the far right wing nuts here pretend they are mainstream Republicans when in fact they are far right reactionary dooshes who lie and cry all the time.

Forum List

Back