Bin Laden Died Of Natural Causes

Agent_Mulder

Rookie
May 18, 2012
And why is this in politics?

You do know we have conspiracy section don't you?

Based on what I've read about the bin Laden operation there was absolutely no reason why the individual who was killed by the Seals could not have been captured and brought back alive to be interrogated, tried and either executed or imprisoned in a bare cell for the rest of his natural life -- as was john Gotti, who was not nearly as despised as bin Laden was.

Killing bin Laden on the spot was actually as merciful as euthanizing a mad dog, which is why I've wondered why the Seals were ordered to kill rather than capture him. I had suspected the reason for it was to silence him because having him speak his mind in open court about the motive(s) for the 9/11 attack could be embarrassing for the U.S. Government. But now another possible reason for the killing emerges. And it is not a far-fetched conspiracy theory.

What we know is the Seals were directed to go to a specific location and kill someone who they were told was Usama bin Laden and who resembles Usama bin Laden. They did that and the body was conveniently dumped into the sea and everyone is happy to believe that body was in fact bin Laden. But why all that trouble and risk just to mercifully dispatch such a despised figure? Again, that was doing him a favor. When it's my time to die I hope it happens that quickly rather than lingering for days or weeks in helpless misery.

Get one thing right. The entire history of the US is a lie.All of your wars were-are based on lies.Bin Laden was an invented lie. It's all a dream. Shut up, take your meds, and pay your taxes. Gawd Blast murka.

Conspiracy zone, anyone? Anyone there?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk]THE TWILIGHT ZONE THEME - YouTube[/ame]

Get one thing right. The entire history of the US is a lie.All of your wars were-are based on lies.Bin Laden was an invented lie. It's all a dream. Shut up, take your meds, and pay your taxes. Gawd Blast murka.

one thing that is not a dream Gordo......the Muslims scaring you so bad you ran to the 3rd world......i hope you give all those poor 18 year olds you have "sex" with lint rollers after you defile them....they will need it......

facepalm.jpg

More Con desperation.

You wingnuts should demand that Navy SEAL Team Six apologize for their charade.

:confused:

What did we do?

We? That's funny. According to you wingnuts, the SEALs were all pissed off that Obama was "supposedly" hogging all the glory for killing bin Laden for political gain.

So you are now saying that Obama didn't authorize, as any US President would have and the Seals didn't take down Osama? It was all a charade?

Can we 'quote' you on that?

Forum List

Back