Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
Not sure about occult ritual but for me May 1 will always be a National day of celebration.

May 1 should be a day of celebration where we can dance in the streets.

What is it with you black guys and "dancing"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on man let me have this, I want a day where we can dance in the streets, pick up women, drink malt liquor out of the red plastic ups without being harassed, and beat Osama Bin Laden pinatas with a stick.:cool:

Remember when Hillary and McCain slammed Obama during the primaries for saying he'd go after bin laden in Pakistan and then the righwingloons jumped aboard in saying what an idiot Obama was?

I guess he showed them.

:lol:

I thought they slammed him for announcing it to the world.

Leave it up to Obama and UBL would have been tipped off and gone before they got there.

It's plain to see now Obama can keep a secret when he wants to.

I just hope he's learned something from this. One of them is a respect for our guys in uniform.

Oh no I'm not. There were posters who were giving all the credit to W and DICK.

No, you didn't. You claimed that "Fox News" is giving all the credit to Bush and Cheney AND that they are "indignant" that Obama gave the order to assassinate bin Laden. You lied, now you are attempting to change your claim in hopes of saving face.

You're just another lying leftist.

I can't help but to wonder... Do you think the 77 virgins that the Navy Seal introduced OBL to think he's an asshole too?

Osama misread the Warlord Muhammad's rant; it wasn't "72 virgins," it was "72 Virginians" George Washington just got through working the bastard over with an ax handle; Thomas Jefferson is next....

72virgins.jpeg

Remember when Hillary and McCain slammed Obama during the primaries for saying he'd go after bin laden in Pakistan and then the righwingloons jumped aboard in saying what an idiot Obama was?

I guess he showed them.

I thought they slammed him for announcing it to the world.

Leave it up to Obama and UBL would have been tipped off and gone before they got there.

It's plain to see now Obama can keep a secret when he wants to.

I just hope he's learned something from this. One of them is a respect for our guys in uniform.

Your posts are so full of contradiction and amusement.

:thup:

Poor, bitter muddie.

No need to flame. I will just say that imho you are flatly wrong.

We kill the enemy in war all the fucking time.

But the left has been telling us for 10 years that this isn't a war, that Al Qaeda is a criminal organization that should be afforded civil trials in the USA.

Do we give orders to hunt down and kill criminals on a regular basis?

Obama gave the order to KILL, to assassinate, not to capture.

Just be Honest Libs... If ALL of this was going during 2007, from Libya to Dumping bin Laden's Assassinated body in the Ocean...

How would you Honestly have Reacted?...

Be Honest... :thup:

:)

peace...

With all due respect, leftists are not honest. Dishonesty is one of the major features of the left. Shedding all integrity is one of the goals of leftists. Telling a leftist to be honest is like telling rain to be dry.

Forum List

Back